只用一本书提高英语听力能力!重温经典名著双语阅读小编推荐:跟着纪录片学英语不背单词和语法,轻松学英语
返回列表 回复 发帖

[自然百科] 2014-12-06 啤酒是如何酿成的—23

提高英语听力能力 找对方法很重要!

[自然百科] 2014-12-06 啤酒是如何酿成的—23

 


动物世界、地球奇观、生命奇迹、未解之谜、人与自然、生态环境 ,参与普特国家地理(自然百科)节目,我们一起认知我们的生存家园.


 

 

  Discovery  How Beer Saved the World 2of3
 

 

How Stuff Works - Beer Connoisseur 啤酒是如何酿成的
 

How Stuff Works looks at how beer is made. It talked to experts, brew masters, and beer connoisseurs about the creation process.

 

user posted image



电信下载1:
Video down    Mp3 down


电信下载2:
Video down    Mp3 down



网通下载(教育网推荐):
Video down    Mp3 down


版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

四、欢迎参与口译练习我爱背单词佳句背诵口语模仿在线听写训练普特播客.


普特在线文本比较普特在线听音查字普特在线拼写检查普特文本转音频

支持普特英语听力就多多发帖吧!您们的参与是对斑竹工作最大的肯定与支持!如果您觉得还不错,推荐给周围的朋友吧~

[Homework]2014-12-06 啤酒是如何酿成的—23

Research on antioxidants has shown other physical benefits as well.
One of the effects of the antioxidants in beer is to increase the production of a molecule called nitricoxide, this is a gas that's actually produced in your blood vessels and relaxes them, leading to a reduction in blood pressure and a reduction in heart disease risk and stroke risk.
Beer is also a significant source of some B vitamins and silicon.
Beer and banana are the two richest sources of silicon in the diet, now there is a lot of evidence suggests that moderate consumption of beer will reduce the late onset of osteoporosis.
But beer also has the ability to alter your mind and body in some other not so healthy ways, like all alcoholic beverages, if abused it can cause serious physical damage, just one too many can produce in many drinkers a pleasant though not normal feeling that's been known to people throughout the ages the inebriation.
When our species first appeared in Africa, one of the things they would have been drawn to is the alcoholic content, and especially not just to preserve the fruit, but also to change have mental effects produced by it.
When alcohol enters your body, 20% of it is absorbed into the blood stream through the stomach walls, the other 80% through the small intestine, water in your body dilutes the alcohol, but it also helps it to travel more efficiently, when the alcohol reaches the central nervous system, intoxication occurs because the alcohol affects the ability of the nerve cells to transmit signals.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
立即获取| 免费注册领取外教体验课一节
HW
Research on antioxidants, they show other physical benefits as well.
One of the effects of antioxidants in beer is to increase the production of a molecule called nitricoxide. This is a gas that is actually produced in your blood vessels and relaxes them, leading to a reduction in blood pressure and reduction in heart disease risk and stoke risk.
Beer is also a significant source of some B vitamins and silicon.
Beer and bananas are two richest sources of silicon in the diet. And now there is all of evidence to suggest that moderate consumption of beer will reduce the late onset of osteoporosis
But beer also has the ability to alter your mind and body in some other not so healthy ways. Like all the alcoholic beverages, if abused, it can cause serious physical damage. Just one too many can produce as many drinkers a pleasant though not normal feeling that has been known to people to throughout the ages-inebriation.
when our species first appeared in Africa, one of the things they would have been drawn to is the alcoholic content, and especially, not just to preserve the food but also to change-have mental effects produced by it.
When alcohol enters your body, 20 % of it is absorbed in the blood stream through the stomach walls , the other 80% through the small intestine. Water in your body dilutes the alcohol but it also helps it travel more efficiently. When the alcohol reach the central nervous system, intoxication occurs because the alcohol effects the ability of the nerve cells to transmit of signals.
实现无障碍英语沟通
research on antioxidants, they show other physical benefits as well.

one of the effects of the antioxidants in beer is to increase the production of a molecule
called nitricoxide. this is a gas that is actually produced in your blood vessels and
relaxes them, and leading to a reduction in blood pressure and a reduction in heart
disease risk and stroke risk

beer is also a significant source of some B vitamins and silicon.

beer and banana are two richest resource of silicon in the diet. now there is all of
evidence to suggest that moderate consumption of beer will reduce the late onset of
osteoprosis.

but beer also has the ability to alter your mind and body in some other not so healthy
ways. Like all the alcoholic beverages. if abused, it can cause serious physical
damage. just one too many can produce in many drinkers a pleasant through normal feeeling
that's been known to people throughout the ages inebriation.

when our species first appeared in Africa, one of the things they would have been drawn
to is the alcoholic content, and especially not just to preserve the fruit, but also
to the change have mental effects produced by it.

when alcohol enters your body, 20% of it is absorbed in the blood stream through the
stomach walls, the other 80% through the small intestine. water in your body dilutes
the alcohol, but it also helps travel more efficiently. when the alcohol reaches the
central nervous system, intoxication occurs because the alcohol affects the ability
of the nerve cells to transmit signals.
返回列表