只用一本书提高英语听力能力!重温经典名著双语阅读小编推荐:跟着纪录片学英语不背单词和语法,轻松学英语
返回列表 回复 发帖

[国际瞭望] 2016-02-03&02-10 Zika病毒肆虐中南美洲:致胎儿畸形

提高英语听力能力 找对方法很重要!

[国际瞭望] 2016-02-03&02-10 Zika病毒肆虐中南美洲:致胎儿畸形

本帖最后由 qingchengshan 于 2016-2-2 10:25 编辑

user posted image
Zika Virus May Have Spread To Common Mosquito

Scientists in the epicentre of the Zika outbreak suspect the virus is being carried by another, more widespread mosquito.

user posted image

【电信1】 RealVideo / mp3

【电信2】 RealVideo / mp3

【网通/教育网】 RealVideo / mp3

点击进入国际瞭望整理稿汇总页面

点击进入多主题版块听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

新闻背景:

由伊蚊传播的Zika病毒疫情持续蔓延至中南美洲14个国家。专家指出Zika病毒与新生儿小头畸形症直接相关,孕妇应避免前往病毒爆发国家,尤其是巴西。巴西今年已有2700名婴儿怀疑患上小头症,其中29人死亡,主要集中在东北部,而去年巴西只有147宗小头症个案。

Zika病毒通过伊蚊(Aedes aegypti mosquito一种蚊科库蚊亚科伊蚊属昆虫)传播,潮湿热带地区极适合伊蚊的滋生繁衍。当伊蚊叮咬过Zika病毒携带者后,下一个被伊蚊叮咬的人就会被感染。

大多数感染上Zika病毒的患者症状并不严重,会出现发烧、头痛、皮疹、眼睛泛红等症状,甚至有些感染者都不知道自己曾被感染过。然而这种病毒对胎儿的危害是严重的,病毒研究证实,Zika病毒可能会通过胎盘感染到胎儿,使其患上小头畸形病症。这种头脑的非正常发育会导致神经和运动方面的后遗症,如学习障碍、视觉和听觉障碍。目前没有针对Zika病毒的疫苗预防和针对性治疗药物。

Zika病毒最早于1940年代在非洲被发现,此后也传播到东南亚、太平洋岛国和美洲地区。根据世卫组织最近的声明,目前巴西已报告有3893例小头畸形案例,49人死亡,其中五例病例被确定与Zika病毒感染有关。2014年,巴西也曾出现过Zika病毒感染案例,但仅有146个案例,2016年巴西感染病例数量急剧上升。

中南美洲的巴西、哥伦比亚、萨尔瓦多、法属圭亚那、危地马拉、海底、洪都拉斯、法属马提尼克岛、墨西哥、巴拿马、巴拉圭、苏利南、委内瑞拉和波多黎各皆爆发疫情。目前美国已有确诊病例,均为到访过中南美洲的游客。

普特在线文本比较普特在线听音查字普特在线拼写检查普特文本转音频

支持普特英语听力就多多发帖吧!您们的参与是对斑竹工作最大的肯定与支持!如果您觉得还不错,推荐给周围的朋友吧~
homework---D. will probably never work. He may not be able to talk. It's likely he'll have to be looked after by his mother in his entire life. And the numbers like him being linked to the Zika virus just keep on growing. D's mother V. now spends her time traveling to see doctors who admit they know little about the virus except its coincided with a massive rise and those like D. who are born with microcephaly. A much smaller head than average causing a host of physical and mental problems. The mothers always have a hope that they might get better, and we tell them you have to stimulate them that this chld will never have a normal development. D.'s mother is far from alone in feeling abandoned. And there is mountain anger amongst the medicals trying to cope the epicenter of this human tragedy. They believe that it could be prevented. And the Brazilian authorities are still not doing enough. It's not only my problem, their problem, it's problem of everybody. Because nobody are completely, are safe, all women once get pregnant are aware of , are afraid of the situation. So I think now they are worried, really worried about this but being worried is not the solution for this war, we need money. Do you feel that's a problem that could be avoided? Or averted? Yes, sure. Sure. Money and resources are in short supply in R. They are fighting this epidemic of the heart of a nation-wide state of emergency like this with ...cide granules in cut off physidrink bottles. No, no, we haven't won the battle yet. The mosquitoes are very versatile. And they are breeding in places you can't imagine. Soldiers are on the streets going house to house looking from mosquito breeding house spots. And teams of environment or health agents are fight the virus the only way they know how by trying to kill the mosquito which carries it. But it's harvest and patch. Far too many people in Brazil live in conditions which are prefect for breeding of mosquitoes. Next to ...water or storing their water in barrels with a female mosquito can lay off a hundred eggs a time, three time a week. Up until now were store this mosquito the ...type present only in the tropics was responsible for transmitting the zika virus. But scientists at this research lab in R. are convinced that close to proving the virus can also be carried by the more common qulex mosquito. And there are 20 times more of them present in many more countries. That's a huge  implications for the spread of the virus. If the virus can go to the bloodsint and you can't detect in the ...if you can't take them to survive, yes, maybe, you could be transmitting it by ...transmission. And that would be a whole new, whole new ...if the first time that you have a ...virus we've secture transvision as well besides being transmitted by mosquitoes. The research is too late for thousands whose lives have been altered forever. R. has a mother's love for D. which is undiminished by their tragic circumstances. When he was born and I heard in cryingke for may there was no deformity. It was a blessing that God gave me and angel that came for me to look after. He is my prince. D. is a much love son with three doting older sisters, but the doctors and ...believe that zika virus has affected a whole generation and Brazilian authorities need to move far to stop effecting even more babies. A. sky news in R. Northeast Brazil.
立即获取| 免费注册领取外教体验课一节
HOMEWORK(标蓝处存疑,较多)

Juan will probably never walk. He may not be able to talk. It's likely he'll have to be looked after by his mother in his entire life. And the numbers like him being linked to the Zika virus just keep on growing. Juan's mother Veronica now spends her time traveling to see doctors who admit they know little about the virus except it’s coincided with a massive rise and those like Juan who are born with microcephaly, a much smaller head than average causing a host of physical and mental problems.

“The mothers always have a hope that they might get better, and we tell them, you have to stimulate them that this child will never have a normal development.”

Juan’s mother is from alone and felling abandoned. And there is mounting anger amongst the medics trying to cope at the epicenter of this human tragedy. They believe that it could have been prevented, and the Brazilian authorities are still not doing enough.

“It’s not only my problem, their problem. It’s problem of everybody, because nobody are completely safe. All women, once get pregnant are aware…are afraid of the situation. So I think now they are worried, really worried about this. But being worried is not the solution. For this war, we have…we need money.”

“Do you feel that it’s a problem that could have been avoided or averted?”

“Yes, sure, sure.”

Money and resources are in short supply in Recife. They are fighting this epidemic of the heart of a nation-wide state of emergency like this, with lava cite(?) granules in cut-off physi-drink bottles.

“No, no, we haven't won the battle yet. The mosquitoes are very versatile and they breed in places you can't imagine.”

Soldiers are on the streets going house to house looking from mosquito breeding hotspots, and teams of environmental health agents are fighting the virus the only way they know how by trying to kill the mosquito which carries it. But it's half-has-it(?) and patchy.

“Far too many people in Brazil live in conditions which are prefect for breeding of mosquitoes. Next to these tanks of water or storing their water in buckets and barrels where a female mosquito can lay off a hundred eggs a time, three times a week.”

Up until now it was thought this mosquito -- the Aedes aegypti present only in the tropics was responsible for transmitting the Zika virus. But scientists at this research lab in Recife are convinced that close to proving the virus can also be carried by the more common Culex mosquito. And there are 20 times more of them present in many more countries. That has huge implications for the spread of the virus.

If the virus can go through the placenta and if you can't detect in the X, if you can't detect them in X, yes, maybe, then it could be transmitted by sexual transmission.

“And that would be a whole new horrendous scenario.”

“Yes, whole new…yes…scenario. ...it’s the first time that you have X virus with sexual transmission as well besides being transmitted by mosquitoes.”

The research is too late for thousands whose lives have been altered forever. Veronica has a mother's love for Juan which is undiminished by their tragic circumstances.

“When he was born and I heard in crying. For me there was no deformity. It was a blessing that God gave me and angel that came for me to look after. He is my prince.”

Juan is a much love son with three doting older sisters, but the doctors and Scavuzzi believe that Zika virus has affected a whole generation and the Brazilian authorities need to move fast to stop it effecting even more babies.

Alex Crawford, Sky News, in Recife Northeast Brazil.
实现无障碍英语沟通

[Homework]2016-02-03&02-10 Zika病毒肆虐中南美洲:致胎儿畸形

本帖最后由 榴亲亲 于 2016-4-7 14:26 编辑

J. will probably never work. He may not be able to talk. It's likely he'll have to be looked after by his mother in his entire life. And the numbers like him being linked to the Zika virus just keep on growing. J's mother V. now spends her time traveling to see doctors who admit they know little about the virus except it's coincided with a massive rise and those like J. who are born with microcephaly. A much smaller head than average causing a host of physical andmental problems. The mothers always have a hope that they might get better, andwe tell them you have to stimulate them that this child will never have a normal development. J.'s mother is far from alone in feeling abandoned. And there is mounting anger amongst the medics trying tocope at the epicenter of this human tragedy. They believe that it could be prevented. And the Brazilian authorities are still not doing enough. It's not only my problem, their problem, it's problem of everybody. Because nobody are completely, are safe, all women once get pregnant are aware of, are afraid of the situation. So I think now they are worried, really worried about this, but being worried is not the solution for this war, we need money. Do you feelthat's a problem that could be avoided? Or averted? Yes, sure. Sure. Money and resources are in short supply in R. They are fighting this epidemic at the heart of a nation-wide state of emergency like this with larvacide granules in cut off fizzy drink bottles. No, no, we haven't won the battle yet. The mosquitoes are very versatile. And they are breeding in places you can'timagine. Soldiers are on the streets going house to house looking from mosquito breeding hotspots. And teams of environmental health agents are fighting the virus the only way they know how by trying to kill the mosquito which carries it. But it's haphazard and patchy. Far too many people in Brazil live in conditions which are prefect for breeding of mosquitoes. Next to stagnant water or storing their water in buckets and barrels where a female mosquito can lay off a hundred eggs a time, three time a week. Up until now it was thought this mosquito, the Aedesaegypti, present only in the tropics, was responsible for transmitting the zika virus. But scientists at this research lab in R. are convinced that close to proving the virus can also be carried by the more common culex mosquito. And there are 20 times more of them present in many more countries. That has huge implications for the spread of the virus. If the virus can go to the placenta and if you can't detect it in ...if you can't detect it in …, yes,maybe, then it could be transmitted by sexual transmission. And that would be awhole new, whole new horrendous scenario... Yes, whole new…yes…scenario....it’s the first time that you have…virus withsexual transmission as well besides being transmitted by mosquitoes. The research is too late for thousands whose lives have been altered forever. V. has a mother's love for J. which is undiminished by their tragic circumstances. When he was born and I heard him crying, for me there was no deformity. It was a blessing that God gave me, an angel that came for me to look after. He is my prince. J.'s a much loved son with three doting older sisters, but the doctors at R. believe that zika virus has affected a whole generation and Brazilian authorities need to move fast to stop effecting even more babies. A. sky news in R., Northeast Brazil.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
返回列表