Standard版听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.  

普特在线文本比较普特在线听音查字普特在线拼写检查普特文本转音频

支持普特英语听力就多多发帖吧!您们的参与是对斑竹工作最大的肯定与支持!如果您觉得还不错,推荐给周围的朋友吧~
本帖最后由 lukechencc 于 2018-12-15 16:22 编辑

British PM  TM has survived a no confident vote.the vote was 200 to 117,she will retain in her job and prevent another leadership challenge for a year.This has been a long and challenging day,but at the end of it, I'm pleased to have received the backing of my colleages in tonight's ballot.While some grateful for that support,a signicant number of colleages did cast the votes against me,and I've listened  to what they said.In a close meeting with conservative lawmakers before the vote began,may said,she would step down as Britain's leader before the anticipated election in 2022.A move that might have helped win over some lawmakers who were undecided about going into the secret ballots.

President Trump's former long time lawyer MC has been sentenced to prison,AP,MC declared it was blind loylty to DH that led him to take path in darkness instead of light,before a federal judge sentenced him 3 years in prison,I felt it was my duty C said,to cover up his dirty deeds.As a lawyer,you should have konwn better,Charge W told Cohen,for sentencing him to less than 4 to 5 years the sentencing guidelines called for.Cohen who chocked up near the end of the statement pleaed guilty of tax evation,lying to congress about Trump's business in Russia,and arraning illegal harsh money payments on Trump's behalf.Cohen worked for Trump for 12 years once bragged he would take a bullet for the President.

3.China said Wednesday a former Canadian diplomat to China who was arrested in Beijing Monday,was detained on charges of jepordizing China's national security.M was detained less than a week after Canada angered the Chinese government when it announced the arrest of the Chinese telecom executive MengWanZhou.

4.More suspected Iranian made weapons have been found in Yemen,that from the UN report it will be discussed Wednesday by the security council,The gulf Mornachy and the US accused Iran of supporting Huthi rebels in Yemen see this has justification for the military campaign that 've been waging in Yemen since 2017.Iran supports the rebels politically and denies supplying them with arms.

5.The US Senate expected its border resolution to end US support for Saudi military campaign in Yemen,Passage of resolution would consitute a historical crebu cover of long time US ally spured by moutain anger on capitol hill regarding the K killing as well as Saudi Arabia's actions in Yemen,Democratic senator RM spoke with VOA,there needs to be an end to the US conpensaty and ongoing bombing of civilians and killing of children,in a fac War crimes.
A senate vote is exptected to go forward despite the reservations are for publican majority Michi M,We also want to preserve a 70 year partnership between US and Saudi-Arabia,and we want to ensure that contuinous decent of American interest and stablized a dangerous and critical region.

6.French police continue hunting for a man who opend fire in the eastern city of S,killing at least 2 people and wounding more than 12 others,the French says,Wrapped up security and heightened its state of alert,Holiday for stavity in the ancient city of struford took a grim turn Tuesday night as a gun man opened fire on the annual Christmas market and at French soldiers and police,people run screaming for shelter and authorities take border controls with nearby Germany,Paris presecutor Henry H,as identified the suspect as 29 years old,S,a strusful Native who had more than 2 dozen criminal convictions in France Germany and Swicherland,and had served multiple sentences.H said,he was radicalized and had proselytized in jail,He said the suspect who media identified as S had cried Alahu Alba,as he was shooting,and also wielded a knife,

7.But up story the hour the British PM TM has survived a no confident vote to retain her job ,the vote whiter conservative party 200 to 117,Y the chairman of the main opposition labor party said in a statement that May's weakness and failure has completely immobolized the government at this critical time for the country.

评分次数

立即获取| 免费注册领取外教体验课一节

[Homework]VOA 2018-12-15

本帖最后由 mindycufe 于 2018-12-15 11:50 编辑

#求问有标准文本吗?#This is VOA news. I'm CC reporting.British Prime Minister TM has survived a no confidence vote. The vote was 117/200. She'll retain her job and prevent another leadership challenge for a year. This has been a long and challenging day, but at the end of it, I'm pleased to have received the backing of my colleagues in tonight's ballot. Vice I'm grateful for that support, a significant number of colleagues did cast votes against me, and I have listened to what they said. In the closed meeting with conservative law makers before the vote began, M said she would step down as Britain's leader before the anticipated election in 2022, a move that might have helped win over some law makers who were undecided about going into the secret ballot.
President Trump's former long time lawyer MC has been sentenced to prison. The Associated Press correspondent WL reports.
MC declared it was blind loyalty to DT that led him to take path of darkness instead of light before a federal judge sentenced him to 3 years in prison. I felt it was my duty, C said, to cover up his dirty deeds. As a lawyer you should have known better, judge WP told C before sentencing him to less than the 4-5 years the sentencing guidelines quote for. C who chalked up near the end of his statement pleaded guilty to tax evasion, lying to congress about Trump's business in Russia and arranging illegal hush money payments on Trump's behalf.  C worked for Trump for 12 years, once break he would take a bullet for the president.
China said Wednesday a former Canadian diplomat to China who was arrested in Beijing Monday was detained on charges of jeopardizing Chinese national security. MC was detained less than a week after Canada angered the Chinese government when it announced the arrest of Chinese telecom executive Mengguangzhou.
This is VOA news.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!

评分次数

实现无障碍英语沟通
本帖最后由 LinkinParkfan 于 2018-12-15 13:03 编辑

Homework
1.        British Prime Minister Theresa May has survived the no confidence vote. The vote was 200-117.She will retain her job and prevent another leadership challenge for a year. This has been a long and challenging day but at the end of it I am pleased to have received the backing of my colleagues in tonight’s ballot. Whilst I am grateful for that support, a significant number of colleagues did cast the votes against me and I listen to what they said. In the close meeting with conservative lawmakers before the vote began May said she would step down as Britain’s leader before anticipated election in 2022. The move might have help to win over some lawmakers who were undecided about going into the secret ballot.
2.        President Trump’s former long-time lawyer Michael Cohen has been sentenced to prison. Associated press correspondent R. L. reports. Michael Cohen declared it was the blind loyalty to Donald Trump that led him to take the path of darkness instead of the light before federal judge sentenced him to 3 years in prison. “I felt it was my duty” Cohen said, “to cover up his dirty deeds”. “As a lawyer you should have known better” Judge William H. told Cohen before sentencing him to less than 4 to 5 years the sentencing guideline called for. Cohen who choked up near the end of his statement, pleaded guilty to tax evasion, lying to the congress about Trump’s business in Russia, and arranging illegal hush money payments on Trump’s behalf. Cohen worked for Trump for 12 years once bragged him would take a bullet for the president.
3.        China said Wednesday that former Canadian diplomat to China who was arrested in Beijing Monday was detained on the charges of jeopardizing China’s national security. Michael K. was detained less than a week after Canada angered the Chinese government when it announced the arrest of Chinese telecom executive Mongwanzhou.
4.        More suspected Iranian made weapons have been found in Yemen. The UN report will be discussed Wednesday by the security consul. The Golf Monarchy and the United States accused Iran of supporting H. Rebels, the Yemeni see this as a justification for the military campaign that have been waging in Yemen since 2015. Iran supports the rebels politically but denies supplying them with arms.
5.        The US Saturday expected to support the resolution to end US support for Saudi Arabian military campaign in Yemen. VOA senate correspondent Michael B. reports. Passage of the resolution will constitute the historical rebuke of the long time US ally spurred by the mounting anger in Capitol Hill regarding the Khashoggi’s killing as well as the Saudi’s actions in Yemen. Democratic senator Richard B. spoke with VOA. “There needs to be an end to United States’ complicity, the onging bombing of civilians, killing of children in the effect of war crimes” A senator vote is expected to go forward despite of the reservation of Republican majority leader Mitch Mcconnell. “We aso want to preserve the 70 year partnership between United States and Saudi Arabia and we wanna ensure that it continue to serve American’s interests and stabilize the dangerous and critical region”.
6.        French police continued the hunting for a man who opened fire in eastern city of S. killing at least 2 people and wounding more than 12 others. Correspondent Lisa Bryan reports VOA from Paris in France says wrap up the security and heighten the state of alert. Holiday festivity and ancient city of Strasbourg took a grand turn Tuesday night as a gun man opened fire on a annual Christmas market aimed at French soldiers and police. People ran screaming for shelter and the authority tightened the border controls with nearby Germany. Paris prosecutor H. Hights has identified the suspect as 29 year old C.,a Strasbourg native who has more than 2 dozens of criminal convictions in France, Germany and Switzerland and has served multiple sentences. Hights said he was radicalized and hypositized in jail. He said the suspect to media as identified as S.S. had cried “Allan hu Abba” as he was shooting and also willed with a knife.
7.        The British Prime Minister Theresa May has survived the no confidence vote to retain her job. The vote by her conservative party 200-117.Ian Lavery, the chairman of the May not position labor party said in a statement that May’s weakness and failure has completely immobilized the government at this critical time for the country.

评分次数

口译专员推荐—>口译训练软件IPTAM口译通

[Homework]VOA 2018-12-15

British Prime Minister Theresa May survived a no-confidence vote. The vote was 200 to 117. She retained a job and prevented another leadership challenge for a year. This has been a long and challenge day, but at the end of it I'm pleased to receive the backing of my colleagues in tonight's ballot. While I am grateful for that support, a significant number of colleagues did cast a vote against me, and I have listened to what they said. In a closed meeting with Conservative lawmakers before the vote began, May said she would step down as Britain's leader before the anticipated election in 2022, a move that might have helped win over some lawmakers who were undecided about going into the secret ballot.

President Trump's former longtime lawyer, Michael Cohen, has been sentenced to prison. The Associated Press correspondent  XX reports. Michael Cohen declared it's blind loyalty to Donald Trump that let him to take a path of darkness instead of light before a federal judge in prison. I thought it was my duty Cohen said to cover up his dirty deeds. As a lawyer, you should have know better, Judge XX told Cohen before sentencing him to less than four to five years the sentencing guidelines called for Cohen, who choked up near the end of his statement, pleaded guilty to tax evasion, lying to Congress about Trump business in Russia and arranging illegal hush money payments on Trump's half. Cohen worked for Trump for 12 years, once bragged he would take a bullet for the president.

China said Wednesday a former Canadian diplomat to China who was arrested in Beijing Monday, was detained on charges of  jeopardizing China's national security. Michael XX was detained less than a week after Canada angered the Chinese government when it announced the arrest of Chinese telecom executive Meng Wanzhou. This is VOA news.

More suspected Iranian-made weapons have been found in Yemen, that from a U.N. report that will be discussed Wednesday by the Security Council. The Gulf monarchies and the United States accuse Iran of supporting XX rebels in Yemen and see this as justification for the military campaign they have been waging in Yemen since 2015. Iran supports the rebels politically but denies supplying them with arms. The U.S. Senate is expected to support a resolution to end U.S. support for Saudi Arabia's military campaign in Yemen. VOA Senate correspondent XX reports.

Passages of the resolution would constitute a historic rebuke of a longtime U.S. ally, spurred by mounting anger on Capitol Hill regarding the XX killing, as well as Saudi Arabia's actions in Yemen. Democratic Senator XX spoke with VOA.  There needs to be an end to the United States complicity in ongoing bombing of civilians and killing of children, in effect, war crimes. A Senate vote is expected to go forward despite the reservations of Republican Majority Leader XX.  We also want to preserve a 70-years partisanship between the United States and Saudi Arabia, and  we want to ensure that it continues to serve American interests and stabilizes a dangerous and critical region.

French police continue hunting for a man who opened fire in the eastern city of XX, killing at least two people and wounding more than 12 others. Correspondent XX reports for VOA from Paris that France has ramped up security and heightened its state of alert.

Holiday festivities in the ancient city of XX took a grim turn Tuesday night as a gunman opened fire on the annual Christmas market and at French soldiers and police. People ran screaming for shelter and authorities tightened border controls with nearby Germany. Paris Prosecutor XX has identified the suspect as 29-year-old Cherif C., a XX native who had more than two dozen criminal convictions in France, Germany and Switzerland and has served multiple sentences. XX was radicalized and had proselytized in jail.  He said the suspect, whom media identify as XX, had cried XX as he was shooting and also wielded a knife.

The top story of the hour, the British Prime Minister, Theresa May, has survived a no-confidence vote to retain her job, the vote by her Conservative Party 200 to 117. XX, the chair of the main opposition Labor Party, said in a statement that May's weakness and failure has completely immobilized the government at this critical time for the country.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!

评分次数

提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
返回列表