Standard版听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

普特在线文本比较普特在线听音查字普特在线拼写检查普特文本转音频

支持普特英语听力就多多发帖吧!您们的参与是对斑竹工作最大的肯定与支持!如果您觉得还不错,推荐给周围的朋友吧~
本帖最后由 brightu 于 2019-9-28 09:51 编辑

Live from NPR News in Washington, I'm Jack Speer.

The Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee says the whistleblower complained against President Trump is "the most graphic evidence yet" that Trump abused his oath of office. NPR's Windsor Johnson reports the complaint centers on details of a phone call between Trump and the president of Ukraine.

Democrat Adam Schiff says Trump sacrificed national security and the Constitution when he repeatedly pressed the Ukrainian leader to investigate Democratic rival Joe Biden and his son. "That lays out a scheme to use the leverage of the presidency, use the leverage of the vital military assistance to a foreign nation to provide or obtain dirt on a political opponent." The whistleblower complaint notes that Trump withheld millions of dollars and aid to Ukraine ahead of the call, and also detailed efforts by White House officials to cover up the record of the conversation. Windsor Johnson, NPR News, Washington.

Senate lawmakers held their own hearing today where acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire also appeared, though that hearing was behind closed doors. Senate Intelligence Committee member Ron Wyden, a Democrat from Oregon, said he is greatly concerned by what he heard and says the whistleblower behind the complaint against the president appears to have solid information. "It is clear on the basis of even what was unclassified, is that this is an individual with an extraordinary amount of credible information." It's the Senate that would hold a trial over the House would vote to impeach, however, so far Republicans who control that chamber have been largely silent.

A lead staffer on the Veteran Affairs Committee which specializes in policy affecting female vets says she was sexually assaulted at the VA. NPR's Quil Lawrence reports on the alleged incident in Washington DC's VA Medical Center.

Andrea Goldstein, a Navy vet, who works with special operations, said she was in the atrium of the DCVA when a man slammed his body against her and made lured remarks. She reported it to several staff before the police were finally called. Goldstein is part of a Congressional task force on women veterans and has been working on a policy to make VA more accessible to women. "In fact, when I was assaulted, I had a copy of draft legislation in my bag that could help us do just that. I wish more women veterans used VA. The healthcare I have received at this VA and others has been transformational." A spokesperson said VA is taking the allegation seriously and it has turned the matter over to law enforcement and the VA Inspector General. Quil Lawrence, NPR News.

President Trump is lowing the number of refugees the US will accept 18,000 over the next 12 months. That's down from the current limit of 30,000. Critics immediately slammed the policy move.

On Wall Street today, the Dow was down 79 points, the NASDAQ fell 46 points.

This is NPR.

Consumer and pharmaceutical giant Johnson&Johnson is appealing an Oklahoma judge's 572-million-dollar verdict against the company and its subsidiaries for its role in the state's opioid epidemic. The company filed its appeal at Oklahoma's Supreme Court this week, arguing it was an improper use of the state's public nuisance law. J&J also argued the judge's decision on marketing the drug and the sale of a lawful product constitute in such a nuisance puts other companies that do businesses in Oklahoma in danger of running afoul of state law.

China's Commerce Ministry says Chinese companies are once again starting to look into buying American agricultural products including soybeans and pork. NPR's Emily Feng reports the efforts began about two weeks before the next round of trade talks with the US.

A spokesperson for China's Commerce Ministry said Thursday China had a high demand for such products and purchases could be a broad area of cooperation between the US and China. The ministry did not provide any details about the size of the purchases or when they might be completed. China agreed to purchase US soybeans and pork back in July but then never actually went through with them. The US retaliated by imposing new tariffs and Chinese goods on September 1st. And recently though US and China trade relations have improved as the two countries prepare to meet in October for trade talks. Earlier this month, China exempted US soybeans and pork from new tariffs. Emily Feng, NPR News, Beijing.

The gap between the haves and have-nots in the US continues to widen. The government says an index of measures income inequality grew last year. States with significant increases in income inequality include Alabama, Arkansas, California, Nebraska, New Mexico, Texas and Virginia.

I'm Jack Speer, NPR News, in Washington.
run afoul of: to do something you are not allowed to do, esp. breaking a rule or law.
                     Foreigners who run afoul of the law are punished severely.

评分次数

All sunshine without shade, all pleasure without pain, is not life at all.
立即获取| 免费注册领取外教体验课一节

[Homework]NPR 2019-09-27

Live from NPR news in Washington, I'm Jack Speer. Trump and the House  Intelligence Committee says the whistleblower complaint gains president Trump is called the most graphic evident yet, the Trump abused his () office. NPR’s Wilson Johnson reports the complaints centers on details of the phone call which () Trump and the president of Ukraine. Democrat Adan () says Trump sacrifices national security and the constant tuition when repeatedly press the Ukrainian leader to investigate democratic rival Joe Biden and his son. () is aim to use the leverage of the president, use the leverage of the vital military systems to () nation, to provide or tame () and political party. Whistleblower complaint notes that Trump withheld millions of dollars and () Ukraine that had the call, it also details efforts by white house officials () the record of the conversation, Welser Johnston NPR news Washington. () makers held the all hearing today were acting direct national intelligence shows off () also appear the back hearing was behind closed doors. Senate Intelligence Committee member () the democrat for () again, said he is greatly concerned by what he heard, and says the whistleblower behind the complaint against the president, appears that soured information. It's clear on the basis of even what was unclassified, is that, this is individual with some extraordinary () or credible information. It's the () withhold try of the house would virtual impeach, and our so far republican () control that champion been largely silent. () start from on the ventures of file committee which specializes () affecting female () so she was sexually a () of the VA, NPR's () reports on the () incident in Washington, DCVA medical center. () who work with special operations said she was a () of the DCVA  what means ()'s body against it and make nuder marks, she reported it to save staff before the police ruffianly called......

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!

评分次数

实现无障碍英语沟通

[Homework]NPR 2019-09-27

Live from NPR news in Washington. I'm Jack Speer.

The Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee says the whistleblower complaint against president Trump is the most graphic evidence yet that Trump abused his oath of office. NPR's Windsor Johnston reports the complaint centers on details of a phone call between Trump and the President of Ukraine. Democrat Adam Schiff says Trump sacrificed national security and the constitution when he repeatedly pressed the Ukrainian leader to investigate Democratic rival Joe Biden and his son. 'That lays out a scheme to use the leverage of the presidency, use the leverage of the vital military assistance to a foreign nation to provide or obtain dirt on political an opponent.' The whistleblower complaint notes that Trump withheld millions of dollars in aid to Ukraine ahead of the call. It also details efforts by White House officials to cover up the record of the conversation. Windsor Johnston, NPR news, Washington.

Senate lawmakers held their own hearing today where acting director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire also appeared. Thepanelhearingwas behind closed doors. Senate Intelligence Committee member Ron Wyden, a Democrat from Oregon, said he's greatly concerned by what he heard and says the whistleblower behind the complaint against the president appears to have solid information. It is clear on the basis of even what was unclassified that this is an individual with an extraordinary amount of credible information.’ It's the Senate that would hold a trial if the House would have voted to impeach.However, so far Republicans who control that chamber have been largely silent.

A lead staff on the Veterans Affairs Committee which specializes in policy affecting female vets says she was sexually assaulted at the VA. NPR's Quil Lawrence reports on the alleged incident in Washington D.C.'s VA Medical Center. Andrea Goldstein, a navy vet who worked with special operation said she was in the atrium of the DC VA when a man slammed his body against her and made Lewdremarks. She reported it to several staff before the police were finally called. Goldstein is part of a congressional task force on women veterans and has been working on a policy to make VA more accessible to women. 'In fact, when I was assaulted, I had a copy of draft legislation in my bag that could help us do just that. I wish more women veterans used VA. The healthcare I have received at this VA and others has been transformational.' A spokesperson said VA is taking the allegation seriously and has turned the matter over to law-enforcement and the VA's Inspector General. Quil Lawrence, NPR news.

President Trump is lowering the number of refugees the US will accept to 18,000 over the next 12 months. That's down from the current limit of 30,000. Critics immediately slam the policy move.

On Wall Street today, the Dow was down 79 points. The NASDAQ fell 46 points. This is NPR.

Consumer and pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson is appealing an Oklahoma judge's 572-million-dollar verdict against the company and its subsidiaries for its role in the state's opioid epidemic. The company filed its appeal with the Oklahoma Supreme Court this week arguing it was an improper use of the state's public nuisance law. J&J also argued the judge's decision that marketing the drugs and sale of a lawful product constitutes such a nuisance puts other companies that do business in Oklahoma in danger of running a foul of state law.

China's Commerce Ministry says Chinese companies are once again starting to look at buying American agricultural products including soybeans and pork. NPR's Emily Feng reports the efforts began about two weeks before the next round of trade talks with the US. A spokesperson for China's Commerce Ministry said Thursday that China had a high demand for such products and purchases can be a broad area of cooperation between the US and China. The Ministry did not provide any details about the size of the purchases or when they might be completed. China agreed to purchase US soybeans and pork back in July but they never actually went through with them. The US retaliated by imposing new tariffs on Chinese goods on September 1st. In recent weeks though, US and China trade relations have improved as the two countries prepare to meet in October for trade talks. Earlier this month, China exempted US soybeans and pork from new tariffs. Emily Feng, NPR news, Beijing.

The gap between the haves and have-nots in the US continues to widen. The government says an index that measures income inequality grew last year. States with significant increases in income inequality include Alabama, Arkansas, California, Nebraska, New Mexico, Texas and Virginia.

I'm Jack Speer. NPR news in Washington.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!

评分次数

口译专员推荐—>口译训练软件IPTAM口译通

[Homework]NPR 2019-09-27

Live from NPR news in Washington, I'm Jack Speer. Trump and the House  Intelligence Committee says the whistleblower complaint gains president Trump is called the most graphic evident yet, the Trump abused his () office. NPR’s Wilson Johnson reports the complaints centers on details of the phone call which () Trump and the president of Ukraine. Democrat Adan () says Trump sacrifices national security and the constant tuition when repeatedly press the Ukrainian leader to investigate democratic rival Joe Biden and his son. () is aim to use the leverage of the president, use the leverage of the vital military systems to () nation, to provide or tame () and political party. Whistleblower complaint notes that Trump withheld millions of dollars and () Ukraine that had the call, it also details efforts by white house officials () the record of the conversation, Welser Johnston NPR news Washington. () makers held the all hearing today were acting direct national intelligence shows off () also appear the back hearing was behind closed doors. Senate Intelligence Committee member () the democrat for () again, said he is greatly concerned by what he heard, and says the whistleblower behind the complaint against the president, appears that soured information. It's clear on the basis of even what was unclassified, is that, this is individual with some extraordinary () or credible information. It's the () withhold try of the house would virtual impeach, and our so far republican () control that champion been largely silent. () start from on the ventures of file committee which specializes () affecting female () so she was sexually a () of the VA, NPR's () reports on the () incident in Washington, DCVA medical center. () who work with special operations said she was a () of the DCVA  what means ()'s body against it and make nuder marks, she reported it to save staff before the police ruffianly called. Go () is a part of the congressional test for its () and it has been working on policy to make them more () to women. In fact, when I was in Saudi, I had a copy of draft legislation in my bed but can help us do just that. I wish more women that change (), the () I have seen at this VA and others has been transformational. As () said, VA is taking the allegations seriously and it's turn the matter of () and the VA is in expect general. NPR news. President Trump is allowing a number of () wise work except 1800 over the next 12 months ......

评分次数

返回列表