只用一本书提高英语听力能力!重温经典名著双语阅读小编推荐:跟着纪录片学英语不背单词和语法,轻松学英语
返回列表 回复 发帖

[VOA慢速] VOA慢速精精听2019-11-19

提高英语听力能力 找对方法很重要!
the will decide the Fulture of the national health insurance bill.the bills spongces say they aim is to provide health care to all south Africans.Under the proposal, most  health care would be free. It would pay for surgery, doctor visits, medicines and hospital stays. Right now only 50 percent of south Africans has health care insurance from private companies.
This month members of south Africas parliament will debate something on many people's minds:health care. They will decide the future of the national health insurance bill. The bill sponsors say their aim is to provide health care to all south Africans.Under the proposal, most health care would  be free, it would pay for surgery, doctor visits, medicines and hospital stays. Right now ,only 15 percent south Africans  has health care insurance from private companies. The other 85 percent receive care from a struggling public health care system.
立即获取| 免费注册领取外教体验课一节
They will decide the future of the national health insurance's bill. The bill sponsors say their aid is to provide health care to all South Africans.Under the proposal, most health care would be free.It will pay for surgeries, doctor visits ,medicines and hospital stays.Right now, only 15% South Africans have health care from private company.
实现无障碍英语沟通
1# ellyxia
返回列表