Board logo

标题: [豆知识] 【整理】2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后 [打印本页]

作者: jessiyear    时间: 2009-12-22 00:00     标题: 【整理】2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

本帖最后由 jessiyear 于 2009-12-27 00:31 编辑

Bits-of-Knowledge-2009-12-20&12-26

When Friends Turn Into Lovers

It’s great when you and one of your friends become lovers. But, you know, since then, the rules might change. What are the dos and don’ts? Life and Relationship Coach, Donna Barnes, will tell you.

user posted image

电信1:   (MP3) (rm)

电信2:   (MP3) (rm)

网通:      (MP3) (rm)

版主提示:

一、若是自己的听写稿且非头贴, 请发帖时标注"Homework".
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注"on 某某人"并在修改处标红.

三、发帖请用Verdana 3号字体.

四、若在听写和理解过程中遇到困难,请到SpecialQ&A提问。

Transcript:

In this clip we’ll talk about when friends turn into lovers. It’s one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there should be some ground rules. If you’ve come from a part of a friendship, now you’ve become intimately involved. There’s some rule changes. Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you’ve had. You might know a lot about each other, but you know, the man that you’re intimately involved with doesn’t want to hear about all the other men that you’ve been interested in in the past. It’s an ego thing, so, and don’t expect to be immediately involved in every little aspect of their life. You know as a friend, you probably know a lot about them, but now that you’ve become intimate, you might want to just be immediately included in all those other things. Give them the space. Don’t get too clingy and change the energy that worked so well with the friendship. Just add the intimacy. It makes it nice.

This is Donna Barnes, Life and Relationship Coach in New York City.

Words and Expressions:

ground rules: n. basic principles on which future action will be based 基本规则

ego: n. the opinion that you have about yourself 自我,自尊

clingy: adj. too dependent on another person  紧贴的,粘住的

作者: shuangsila    时间: 2009-12-22 00:08

HW~
"Hi, I'm D B. I'm a Life and Relationship Coach and owner of NY Dating Coach in New York City. In this clip talk about when friends turn into lovers. It's one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there should be some ground rules. If you've come from a part of friendship. Now you've become intimately involved. There's some rule changes. Now, you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you've had. You might know a lot about each other, but you know the man that you're intimately involved doesn't want to hear about all the other men that you've been interested in, in the past. It's an ego thing. So, and don't expect to be immediately involved in every little aspect of their life. You know as a friend you probably know a lot about them, but now that you've become intimate, you might want to just be immediately included in all those other things. Give them the space, don't get too **, and change the energy that worked so well with the friendship. Just add the intimacy. It makes it nice. This is D B, Life and Relationship Coach in New York City."
作者: 夏中雪    时间: 2009-12-22 09:15     标题: [Homework]2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

Hi, I'm DB. I may live and relationship coach and honor of NY dating coach in New York City.

In this clip we talk about when friends turn into lovers. It's one of the greatest thinks because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there speech of some ground draws. If you come from a part of frienship, now you've become intimately involve. There are some rule changes. Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had, you might know a lot about each other but you know the man that you intimately involved with doesn't keep to want to hear about all the other men you've been interested in the past. That's echo thinks. So A expects to be immediately invlove in every little aspect of their life. You know as your friend, you probably know about a lot then, now you are becoming into it. You might just want to be immediately included than all those other thinks. Give them the space. Don't get to clean ease and change the energy that world so well as the friendship, just add the intimacy. It makes you nice.

This is DB, life in relationship coach in New York City.      

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: weiweizang    时间: 2009-12-22 09:22     标题: [Homework]2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

Hi, I'm Donna Bux.I make relationship coach and owner of NY dating coach in New York City.
In this clip we'll talk about when friends turn into lovers. It's one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend.
But there will be some grandrals. If you’ve come from a part of friendship, now you've became intimately involved. There’s some rule change.
Stop talking about all other relationships that you had. you might know a lot of each other but you know the man you are intimately involved doesn't want to hear about the man you had been interested in the past. It's an eagle thing.
And don’t expect to be immediately involved in every little aspect in their life. As a friend you probably know a lot about them. But now you've become intimate, you might just want to be included in all those other things. Give them some space. Don’t get too cleanee and change the energy that works well as a friendship. Just add the intimacy. It makes it nice.
This is Donna Bonnes, life and relationship coach, New York City.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: JennyDB    时间: 2009-12-22 09:45     标题: [Homework]2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

Hi I am Donna ,I may live and relationship coach and honor of NY dating coach in New York City
In this clip we talk about when friends turn into lovers ,it one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend,but there speech ground draws ,if you come from a part of friendship now you become immediately involves there some rule changes ,now you need stop talking about all other relationships you have ,you might know a lot about each other but you know the man you intimately involves with doesnt keep to want  hear about the other man you have interesting in the past it is echo things ,so a expected immediately involve in every little aspect of their life ,you friend probably know a lot about them ,it now becoming you may want just been immediately including than other things ,given the space dont get to clean ease and change the energy that the world so well as the friendship ,just add into mistake it makes nice

作者: Tomiko_lee    时间: 2009-12-22 09:45     标题: [Homework]2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

本帖最后由 Tomiko_lee 于 2009-12-22 09:49 编辑

HW

Hi,I'm Donna Barns.I'm your life and relationship coach and owner of N.Y. Dating Coach in New York City.

In this clip we will talk about when friends turn into lovers.It's one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend.But there should be some / if you've come from a part of friendship,now you've become intimately involved.There are some rule changes.

Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had.You might know a lot about each other.But,you know,the man that you are intimately involved with doesn't want to hear about all the other men you've been interested in the past.It's an echo thing.

So...and don't expect to be immediately being involved in every little aspect of life.You know, he is your friend,you probably know a lot about them.Now that you become intimate,you might want to just be immediately included in all those other things.Give him the space.Don't get too / and change the energy that work so well with the friendship.Just add the intimacy.It makes it nice.
It's Donna Barns,life and relationship coach in New York City.

作者: chuer190235    时间: 2009-12-22 09:55

HOME WORK

Hi, I'm DB. I am a life and relationship coach and honor of NY dating coach in New York City.

In this clip,we talk about when friends turn into lovers. It's one of the greatest thinks because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there speeches of some ground draws. If you come from a part of frienship, now you've become intimately involve. There are some rule changes. Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had, you might know a lot about each other but you know the man that you intimately involved with doesn't want to hear about all the other men you've been interested in the past. That's echo things.

So don't expects to be immediately invlove in every little aspect of their life. You know as your friend, you probably know about a lot about them, now you are becoming intimate. You might just want to be immediately included than all those other thinks. Give them the space. Don't get to clean ease and change the energy that world so well as the friendship, just add the intimacy. It makes you nice.

This is DB, life in relationship coach in New York City.      

作者: fire0204    时间: 2009-12-22 10:50

Homework

Hi, I’m Danna Bonds. I’m a life and relationship coach, an owner of N.Y Dating Coach in New York City.

In this clip, we talk about when friends turn into lovers. It’s one of the greatest thanks because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But their speech of some ground rules. If you come from a part of friendship, now you’ve become intimately involved. There are some rule changes.

Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had. You might know a lot about each other, but you know, the man intimately involved doesn’t want to hear about the other man that you’ve been interested in the past. It’s an ego thing.

So and don’t expect to be immediately involved in every little last aspect of their life. You know as a friend, you probably know a lot about them. It now you’ve become intimate, you might one just being included all those other thanks, give them space. Don’t get to clean it and change the energy that worked so well as a friendship. Just add the intermerssay, it makes it nice.

This is Danna Bonds, life and relationship coach in New York City.
作者: awake2    时间: 2009-12-22 11:06     标题: [Homework]2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

hi,i'm xx,i'm a life and relationship coach and owner of ny dating coach in NYC.in this clip,we'll talk about when friends turn into lovers.it's one of the greatest things.because hopefully your lover is your best friend.but there should be some ground rules,if you've come from a part of friendship,now you've become intimately involved.there's some rule changes.now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had.you might know a lot about each other,but you kown,the man that you intmately involved with,dosen't want to hear about  all the other men you've been interested in in the past.it's an ego things.so ,don't expect to be immediatly involved in every little aspect of their life.as a friend ,you probably know a lot of them ,but now that you've become intimate,you might wanna just be immediately included in all those other things.given them the space.don't get too clingy ,and change the energy that worked so well with a friendship,just add the intimacy,it makes it nice.
作者: 白白08    时间: 2009-12-22 15:03

Homework
"Hi, I'm Donna Barnes, i'm a life and relationship coach and own to the NY dating coach in New York city. In this clip, we'll talk about when friends turn to the lover. It's one of the greatest thing because hoping u lover is your best friend. But there should be some sounds of rules. If u come part from friendships, now u become intimately involved the role changes. Now, u need to stop talking about all the other relationship that u can. U may know each other, but u know that man in the intimately dosen't want to hear about other man you are intrested in, in the past. It's ego thing. So, don't expact intimately involved in every expact of their life. U konw a lot of them, but now you’ve become intimate, you might one just being included all those other think, give each other space, don't give clingy and change in their friendship, just add intimatly. It make it nice!
This is Donna Barnes, life and relationship in New York city!
作者: sjlanlan    时间: 2009-12-22 16:25

Hi, I’m Donna Barns. I’m a life and relationship coach and an owner of N.Y Dating Coach in New York City.
In this clip, we will talk about when friends turn into lovers. It’s one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there should be some ground rules. If you come from a part of friendship, now you’ve become intimately involved. There are some rule changes. Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had. You might know a lot about each other, but you know, the man intimately involved doesn’t want to hear about the other man that you’ve been interested in the past. It’s an ego thing. So and don’t expect to be immediately involved in every little last aspect of their life. You know as a friend, you probably know a lot about them. That now you’ve become intimated, you might one just being immediately included in all those other things. Give them space. Don’t get to clean in and change the energy that worked so well as a friendship. Just add the intimacy, it makes it nice.
This is Danna Barns, life and relationship coach in New York City.
作者: sjlanlan    时间: 2009-12-22 16:25

Hi, I’m Donna Barns. I’m a life and relationship coach and an owner of N.Y Dating Coach in New York City.
In this clip, we will talk about when friends turn into lovers. It’s one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there should be some ground rules. If you come from a part of friendship, now you’ve become intimately involved. There are some rule changes. Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had. You might know a lot about each other, but you know, the man intimately involved doesn’t want to hear about the other man that you’ve been interested in the past. It’s an ego thing. So and don’t expect to be immediately involved in every little last aspect of their life. You know as a friend, you probably know a lot about them. That now you’ve become intimated, you might one just being immediately included in all those other things. Give them space. Don’t get to clean in and change the energy that worked so well as a friendship. Just add the intimacy, it makes it nice.
作者: mike74520    时间: 2009-12-22 16:30     标题: [Homework]2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

Hi I am dona bond,  I am life and relationship coach, owner of NY dating centre in New York city. In this clip we will talk about when friends turn into lovers. It is one of the greatest things, because hopefully your lover is your best friend.But the speeches will be grudge, you come from a common friendship, now you are intimacy involved. Rules changed, now you have to stop talking about other relationship you had. You might know a lot about each other,but you know the man you intimately involved does not want to hear all other man you are intereted in the past.It is an eagle things, and do not expect to immediately involved in every little aspect of their life. friends know a lot of that, now you become into it, you might immedidiately want to involve include all other things. give them space,do not get too cleaning and changing the energy that work as friendship, add the intimacy it make nice. This is dona bond life and relationship coach in NY city.
作者: sinboyxx    时间: 2009-12-22 17:03     标题: [Homework]2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

Hi, I'm D.B, I'm a life and relationship coach, and owner of NY D* coach in New York city. And next quip** we talk about when friends turn into lovers. It's one of the greatest things, because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there is spicies being grandual**, you come from a part friendship, now you've become internally involved, there is some rules changed.

Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships at your past, you might know a lot about each other, but, you know, the man there's internally invovled doesn't want to hear a lot about the other man being interested in the past, it's an ego thing, so, and don't expect to immediately invovle in every ** as expected of their lives. You know, as friends probablly know a lot about them. Now you hecome intenal, you may want to just immediately include their knowledges as other things, give them spaces. Don't get to cleanning in change the energe, the work so as the friendship, just add inter mistakes, it makes the next.

It's the D.B life and relatiinship coach in New York city.

作者: xiaojun77    时间: 2009-12-22 17:41

本帖最后由 jessiyear 于 2009-12-24 21:51 编辑 初学者啊 没听懂

//你好,这里是听写区,发作业贴或者改稿。其他感叹请勿再发。  ---- jessiyear

作者: pan_ling_2010    时间: 2009-12-22 17:53     标题: [Homework]2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

Hi, I am Donna Barnes, i am a life and relationship coach and owner of EY Dating coach in New York city. In this clip talk about when friends turn into lover.It's one of the greatest things, because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there are some ground rules. If you've come from a part of friendship , now you become intimately involved, there are some rules changes.Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you've had. You might know a lot about each other, but you know the man that you're intimately involved doesn't want to know all other men you've been interested in in the past. That's an ego thing. So, and don't expect immediately involved in every little aspect of their life. As a friend, you probably know a lot about them, but you've become intimate. You might want to be immediately included in those other things. Give them space, don't get too cleanie and change the energy that worked so well as in friendship.Just add the intimacy, it makes it nice.
This is Barnes ,life and relationship coach from new york city.
作者: Hinatalove    时间: 2009-12-22 19:35

Homework
Hi, I'm Daunt Bangs. I'm a life and relationship couch and an honor of NY dating couch in New York City.
In this * , we’ll talk about when friends turn into lovers. It is one of the greatest things, because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there still should be some   if you’ve come from a part of friendship. Now you’ve become intimately involved, there some rule changes. And you need stop talking about all other relationships that you had, you might know a lot about each other, but you know the man that you are intimately involved doesn't want to hear all the other man you’ve been interested in in the past, that's an ego thing. So, until you expect to be immediately involved in every little aspect of their life, you know, as a friend you probably know a lot about them. And now you’ve become intimate, you might want to just be immediately included in all those others' thinks, give them a space ,don't get too cling in change the energy that work so well as a friendship, just add the intimacy, it makes it nice.
It is Daunt Bangs, life and relationship couch in New York City.
作者: zhangchangwei    时间: 2009-12-22 22:16

homework.
hi, i am **. i made live and relationship coach and owner of NY dating coach in new york city.

in this clip we will talk about when friends turning into lovers. it's one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend.but the speech of this ** if you come from a part of friendship, now if become intimately involve the soon routine? ,now you need stop talking about all other relationships that you had. you might know a lot about each other. but ,you know the man you intimately involved doesn't wanna hear about the other man you have been interested in the past.some eagle thinks. so don't expected to be immediately involve in every little last back of their life. you know it's a friend you probably will not about them. but now you becoming to intimate you just wanna be immediately included others things ,give them the space, don't get to ** and change the energy the works ** friendship. just add the intimacy, it makes it nice.

it is ** live and relationship coach in new york city.
作者: daisyundersun    时间: 2009-12-23 11:19

HW  Back to normal at last!

Hi, I’m Donna Barnes. I’m a life and relationship coach in honor of NY Dating Coach in New York City. In this clip, we will talk about when friends turn into lovers. It’s one the greatest things, because, hopefully, your lover is your best friend. But there should be some ground rules. If you come from a part of friendship, now you’ve become intimately involved, there’s some rule changes. Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had. You might know a lot about each other, but, you know, the man that you intimately involved doesn’t want to hear all the other men you’ve been interested in the past. It’s an ego thing. So, and don’t expect to be immediately involved in every little aspect of their life. You know, as friend, you probably know a lot about them. But now you’ve become intimate, you might wanna just be immediately included in all those other things. Give them the space. Don’t get too cleeny and change the energy that works so well as friendship. Just add the intimate state, makes it nice. This is Donna Barnes, life and relationship coach in New York City.
作者: lipinganna    时间: 2009-12-23 12:09

HW
Hello ,I am D. B,  a life and relationship coach and owner of NY dating coach in  NEWYORK  city ,in this part  we are going to talk about when friends turn into lovers .it is one of the greatest things ,because hopely your lover is your is your best friend ,but it should be brown dose ,if you come from part of your friendship ,now you become intimately involved ,there are some rules changed .now you must stop talking about all of your the other relationships you had  ,you might know about each other ,that the man you are intimated involved ,does not like to hear about the other man .they are not being interested in your past ,that’s the eagerest    things .don’t expect immediately involved in every aspect of his life ,you know your friends probably know a lot of them ,now you become intimate ,you just want to immediately included all of those the other things ,give them  space  .don’t give quick    and  change other things  as your friendship ,just act intimacy .
This is D B, life and relationship coach in NEWYORK CITY
作者: zjy539826091    时间: 2009-12-23 12:12     标题: [Homework]2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

Hi,I'm D.I life and relationship couch and owner of NY dating couch in New York city.
In this clip we talk about when friends turn into lovers.It's one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend.But XXXX if you come from a part of friendship,now you've become imttimetlly involved,there soon rule changes.Now you need to stop to talk all other relationships that you had.You might know a lot about each other,but you know the man that you ittemettlly involved doesn't keep XXX hear about the other men you've been interested in the past.It's an ego thing.So,untill he expect immediatelly involve in every little espect of the life.You know,as friends probablly know a lot about them.XX now you've become inttemmitt,you may wanna just immediatelly included on those other things.Give them space,don't get to XX in change the energe that work so well as friendship.Just add the ittemmersy.It makes nice.
This is D.Life in relationship couch in NY city.

作者: wxy123_2008    时间: 2009-12-23 12:34     标题: [Homework]2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

hi I am ,I need  life and relationship coach  and  honour of any dating coach in new yoke city ,in this    we talk  about when  friends turned into lovers ,it was one of great  things becauses hopefully your lovers is your best friend,but this speech is somegroudes if you come from a part of friendship ,now you become intermediatly invovled the some rule changes  ,now you need to study tlking  about all other  relationships that you have had ,you might know a lot about each other ,but you know the man intermediatly invovled doesnt want hear about the other mant  hat you've been interested in the past ,it is en ego thing.so and dont expect to be intermediatlly invovled than every  little  espect of the life.you know as the friend you've proabley konw a lot about them ,but now  you've becoming intimate. you might want to just be immediately included in all those other things,give them a space .dont clean ease and change the energy that world so well as the friendship,just add the intimace .it makes you nice . it is db  new york e city
作者: zjy539826091    时间: 2009-12-23 12:59     标题: [Homework]2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

Hi,I'm DB.I'm a life and relationship coach and honor of NY dating coach in New York city.
In this clip we'll talk about when friends turn into lovers.It's one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend.But there's should be some ground rules.If you come from a part of friendship.Now you've become intematelly involved.There's soon rule changes.Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had.You might know a lot about each other.But you know,the man that you intematelly involved doesn't keep wanna hear about other men you've been interested in in the past.It's an ego thing.So,and don't expected to be immediatelly involved in every little espect of thier life.You know,as friend you probablly know a lot about them.But now you've become intemate,you may wanna just immediately included on those other things.Give them the space.Don't get to clean ease and change the energe that worked so well as friendship.Just add the intemacy.It makes it nice.
This is DB.Life and relationship soach in New York city.

作者: max007    时间: 2009-12-23 14:06

hw
Hi, I’m Donna Barnes, I’m a Life and Relation Coach and owner of N.Y. Dating Coach in New York City.
In this clip we’ll talk about when friends turn into lovers. It’s one of the greatest things, because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But the space you …, if you come from a part of friendship, now you become intimately involved, there are some rule changings. Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had. You might know a lot about each other but you know the man you intimately involved doesn’t …want to hear about the other man you’ve been interested in the past. It’s an equal thing, so, and don’t expected to immediately involve in every aspects of their life, we know a friend of past may know about them, but now you become intimate, you might want just be immediately close in all other things, give it space , don’t get to cearner and change the energy that work so well with the friendship, just evintermercy, it makes nice.
This is Donna Barnes’ Life and Relationship Coach in New York city.
作者: johndj    时间: 2009-12-23 14:48

Hi,I’am DB.i may life and relactionship coach and honor of Nydating coach of NYcity.
In this clip talk about when friends turn into lovers.it’s one of the great because hoppfully your lover is your lover is your best friend.but this there should be some gound of rules.if you come from the part of friendship now you have become intimatey involved there some rule changes.now you need to stop talking about all other relationship that you had ,you might know about each other but you know the man that intimatey involved doesn’t want to hear the other about all other that intersting things in the past,it’s an ego thing .so,and don’t except to immediately involved every little last aspect of their life.you know as your friend probabely know a lot about them.but now you’v became intimate,you might want to be immediately incluld in all those other things.give them space ,don’t get to clean in and change the energy that the worked so well with the friendship .just add the intimacy.
It makes it nice .this is DB life and reationship coah and NYcity
作者: johndj    时间: 2009-12-23 14:49

Hi,I’am DB.i may life and relactionship coach and honor of Nydating coach of NYcity.
In this clip talk about when friends turn into lovers.it’s one of the great because hoppfully your lover is your lover is your best friend.but this there should be some gound of rules.if you come from the part of friendship now you have become intimatey involved there some rule changes.now you need to stop talking about all other relationship that you had ,you might know about each other but you know the man that intimatey involved doesn’t want to hear the other about all other that intersting things in the past,it’s an ego thing .so,and don’t except to immediately involved every little last aspect of their life.you know as your friend probabely know a lot about them.but now you’v became intimate,you might want to be immediately incluld in all those other things.give them space ,don’t get to clean in and change the energy that the worked so well with the friendship .just add the intimacy.
It makes it nice .this is DB life and reationship coah and NYcity
作者: rabbitjumper    时间: 2009-12-23 15:00     标题: [Homework]2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

Hi, I'm Donna Barns. I'm your life and relationship coach and owner of N.Y. Dating Coach in New York City. In this clip we will talk about when friends turn into lovers. It's one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there should be some ground rules if you come from a part of friendship, now you've become intimately involved. There are some rule changes.
Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had. You might know a lot about each other. But you know, the man that you are intimately involved with doesn't want to hear about all the other men you've been interested in the past .It's an ego thing. So ...and don't expect to be immediately being involved in every little last aspect of his life .You know, as your friend, you might probably know a lot about them .But now you  become  intimate, you  might  want  to just  be immediately included  in all those other things .Give him  the  space. Don't clingy and change the energy that work so well with the friendship .Just add the intimacy. It makes it nice. It's Donna  Barns, life and relationship  coach in New York.

作者: rabbitjumper    时间: 2009-12-23 15:01

Hi, I'm Donna Barns. I'm your life and relationship coach and owner of N.Y. Dating Coach in New York City. In this clip we will talk about when friends turn into lovers. It's one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there should be some ground rules if you come from a part of friendship, now you've become intimately involved. There are some rule changes.
Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had. You might know a lot about each other. But you know, the man that you are intimately involved with doesn't want to hear about all the other men you've been interested in the past .It's an ego thing. So ...and don't expect to be immediately being involved in every little last aspect of his life .You know, as your friend, you might probably know a lot about them .But now you  become  intimate, you  might  want  to just  be immediately included  in all those other things .Give him  the  space. Don't clingy and change the energy that work so well with the friendship .Just add the intimacy. It makes it nice. It's Donna  Barns, life and relationship  coach in New York.
作者: henry_sin2046    时间: 2009-12-23 15:44

Homework
"Hi, I'm Donna Barnes, i'm a life and relationship coach and own to the NY dating coach in New York city. In this clip, we'll talk about when friends turn to the lover. It's one of the greatest thing because hoping u lover is your best friend. But there should be some sounds of rules. If u come part from friendships, now u become intimately involved the role changes. Now, u need to stop talking about all the other relationship that u can. U may know each other, but u know that man in the intimately dosen't want to hear about other man you are intrested in, in the past. It's ego thing. So, don't expact intimately involved in every expact of their life. U konw a lot of them, but now you’ve become intimate, you might one just being included all those other think, give each other space, don't give clingy and change in their friendship, just add intimatly. It make it nice!
This is Donna Barnes, life and relationship in New York city!
作者: 这里有小鱼    时间: 2009-12-23 16:20

Hi,I am D B ,I am a life and relationship coach and owner of NY dating coach in New York city.
In this  we talk about when friends turns into lovers. Its one of the greatest things, because hopely lover is your best friends. But those speech are some ground rules.if you come from a part of friendship. Now you’ve become intimately involved. There are some rule changes, now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had. You know about each other, but you know the man you intimately involved doesnot want to hear about the other man you’ve been inteseted in the past. That’s an ego thing. So I do not expect to be immediately involed in every little last aspect of their life,you know as a friend, you probably know a lot about them ,but now you become intimate ,you might want just become immediately included the other things, give them space. Don’t give   and change the energy that works so friendship, just add the intimacy. It makes it nice.
    This is DB, life and relationship coach in New York city
作者: lyxh99    时间: 2009-12-23 16:32     标题: [Homework]2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

Hi,I'm Donna Barnes, I'm a Life and Relationship Coach,and owner of NY Dating Coach in New York city.

In this clip we'll talk about when friends turn into lovers. It's one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there still should be some ground rules. If you come from a part of friendship, now you've become intimately involved. There some rule changes. You need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had. You might know a lot about each other. But you know,the man that you're intimately involved doesn't want to hear about all the other men you've been interested in the past.It's an ego thing. So, and don't expect to be immediately involved in every little aspect of their life. Friend probably know a lot of them. Now you've become intimate, you might want to just be a immediately included in all those other things. Give them space,don't get too cleaning and change the energy they work so well as friendship. Just add the intimacy, it makes it nice.

It's Donna Barnes, Life and Relationship Coach,NewYork city.

作者: spring1987    时间: 2009-12-23 18:10     标题: [Homework]2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

hi,I'm ().A new life,a relationship coach and honor of N.Y.D coach in New York city.In this ()we talk about friends turning to lovers.It's one of the greatest things,because hopefully your lovers in your best friends.but this special background few come of the friendship,now you become intimate involved,there seems ().now you need to stop talking about all the other relationship that you have.you might know a lot about each other,but you know,the man you intimated about doesn't want to hear about all the other men he has been interested in the past.It's an ego thing.so,and don't expect medialy involved in every aspect of their life.you know,friends departing know about a lot of things.It's not because you become intimate,it's just one of you medialy could lose something.give them space.don't give to playing and changing the energy to sware the friendship.Just ()and mercy.It makes nice.
作者: zhangweisuda    时间: 2009-12-23 18:59

in this clip we talk about when friends turn in lovers,it's one of the greatest things,because  () your lover is your best friend.
but this () some grandures,the feel you come from friendship,now you become internately invloved,there are some rule changes.
you need to stop talking about all other realtionship you had,you may know a lot about each other,but the man that you are intermedely invoved doesn't want to hear about the other men you'v been interested in the past.
it is eargo thing,so ,don't expect to immediately invove every little apects of their life.
the friend you probable know a lot about them,but now,you become insmediate,you might wonder just to be imediately included all their things,give them space.
don't give too clinging,and change the enegy that works to () friendship,just add the inter() say,it makes nice.
作者: fsbomb    时间: 2009-12-23 22:24

Homework:

Hi,I’m Donna Balms. I’m a life and relationship coach and an owner of N.Y datingcoach in New York City.

Inthis clip, we’ll talk about when friends turn into lovers. It’s one of thegreatest things, because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But thereshould be some ground rules if you’ve come from a part of friendship. Now, you’vebecome intimately involved there some rules changes. Now you need to stoptalking about all other relationships that you’ve had. You might know a lotabout each other, but you know, the man you’ve intimatelyinvolved doesn’t want to hear about other man you’ve been interested in thepast. That is an ego thing. So, don’t expect immediately involved every littleaspect of their life. You know, as a friend you probably know a lot about them.But now, you become intimate. You might just be intimately included in otherthings. Give them space. Don’t get too …and change energy to work so wellfriendship. Just add the intimacy. It makes it nice.

Itis Donna Balms, life relationship coach in New York City.
作者: fengxinad    时间: 2009-12-23 22:30

Hi I'm Jonna Punch, I am your life and relationship coach, and honor of NY dating coach in New York city. In this clip we talk about when friends turn into lovers. It's one of the greatest things, because hopefully your lover is your best friend, but there are especially some ground rules when you've come from part of a friendship.Now you've become intimately involved, there is some rule changes. Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had. You might know a lot about each other but, you know, the man you are intimately involved doesn't want to hear all the other man that you've been interested in in the past. It's an eagle thing. Don't expect to be immediately involved in every little aspect of their life. You know, as a friend you probably know a lot about him, but now that you've become intimate, you might just wanna be immediately included in all those other things. Give them more space, and don' t get too clingy and change the energy that works so well as a friendship. Just add the intimacy, it makes it nice. This is Jonna Bons, life and relationship coach in New York city.
作者: erinmiami    时间: 2009-12-23 22:31

HW~
"Hi, I'm Donna Bounce. I'm a Life and Relationship Coach and owner of NY Dating Coach in New York City. In this clip talk about when friends turn into lovers. It's one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there should be some ground rules. If you've come from a part of friendship. Now you've become intimately involved. There's some rule changes. Now, you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you've had. You might know a lot about each other, but you know the man that you're intimately involved doesn't want to hear about all the other men that you've been interested in in the past. It's an ego thing. So, and don't expect to be immediately involved in every little aspect of their life. You know as a friend you probably know a lot about them, but now that you've become intimate, you might want to just be immediately included in all those other things. Give them the space, don't get to clean it, and change the energy that worked so well with the friendship. Just add the intimacy. It makes it nice. This is Donna Bounce, Life and Relationship Coach in New York City."
作者: rrbice    时间: 2009-12-23 22:33

HW
Hi,I'm D.B..I'm a life and relationship coach and owner of NY dating coach in Newyork city.
In this clip we'll talk about when friends turn into lovers.It's one of the greatest things because hopefully you lover is your best friend.But there should be some * if you come from a part of friendship.Now you've become intimately involved,there'a some rule changes.Now you need to stop talking about all other relationbships that you have.You might know a lot about each other,but you know the man that you intimately involved with doesn't want to hear about all the other men you've been interested in in the past,that's an eager thing.So,and don't expect to be immediately involved in every little aspect of their life.You know as a friend you probably know a lot about them,but now you've become intimate,you might want to be just immediately included in all those other things.Give them the space,don't get too clean and change the energy that work so well as a friendship.Just at the inter.It makes nice.
This is D.B.,life and relationship coach in Newyork city.
作者: katrinani    时间: 2009-12-23 22:34     标题: [Homework]2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

Hi, I'm Donna Bux. I'm a life and relationship coach and honor of NY daily coach in New York city. In this clip we talk about when friends turn into lovers. It’s one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there should be some ground rules if you come from a part of friendship. Now you become intimated involved. There are some rule changes. Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you have. You might know a lot about each other. But you know, the man intimated involved doesn't keep want to hear about all the other man you've been interested in in the past. It’s an ego thing. So, and donna expect to immediately involved every little  aspect of their life. You know as a friend, you probably know about them. Now you become intimated, it might want to just be immediately including all of other things. Give them space. Don’t give to clean ear and change the energy that worked so well the friendship. Just add the intimacy. It makes it nice.This is Donna Bonnes, life and relationship coach in New York City.

作者: 10191song    时间: 2009-12-23 23:05     标题: [Homework]2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

Hi, I'am DB, I am a live and relationship coach and owner of NY dating coach in New York city.
In this clip we will talk about when friends turn into lovers, it is one of the greatest thing because hopefully you lover is your best friend. But there should be some ground rules if you come from a part of friendship now you become intimately involved. There are some rule changes, now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had, you might know a lot about each other, but, you know the man that you are intimately involved does not want to hear about all the other men you have been intertesed in the past. It is an ego thing. So, and do not expect to be immediately involving every litte aspects of their life. You know as a friend you probably know a lot about them, but now that you have been become intimate, you might want just be included in all those other things. Give them the space, don not get to clingy, and change the energy that worked so well with the friendship. Just add the intimacy. It makes it nice. This is DB life and relationship coach in New York city.

作者: ladysnake    时间: 2009-12-23 23:58

homework
hi,I am Dony Barns, I am a life and relationship coach in honor of NY dating coach in New York city. In this clip  we’ll talk about when friends turn into lovers. It’s one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there still be some brand rules.  If you come from a part of a friendship now you’ve become intimately involved there are some rule changes. Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had, you might know a lot about each other, but you know, the man that you’re intimately involved with doesn’t want to hear about the other men you’d been interested in in the past. It’s an eagle thing so and don’t expect to be immediately involved in every little aspect, and why? It’s probably you have known a lot about them
but now you’ve become intimately you might just want to be immediately included in each other’s things.  Give him the space, don’t get too cleany and change the energy that works so out of friendship. Just add the intimacy, it makes it nice.
This is Dony Barns, life and relationship coach in New York city.
作者: gagongjoy    时间: 2009-12-24 07:54

on  ladysnake
hi,I am Dony Barns, I am a life and the relationship coach in honor of NY dating coach in New York city. In this clip  we’ll talk about when friends turn into lovers. It’s one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there still be some brand rules.  If you come from a part of a friendship now you’ve become intimately involved there are some rule changes. Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had, you might know a lot about each other, but you know, the man that you’re intimately involved with doesn’t want to hear about the other men you’d been interested in in the past. It’s an eagle thing so and don’t expect to be immediately involved in every little aspect of their life , you know  as a friend It’s probably you have known a lot about them
but now you’ve become intimately you might just want to be immediately included in each other’s things.  Give him the space, don’t get too clingly and change the energy that works so out of friendship. Just add the intimacy, it makes it nice.
This is Dony Barns, life and relationship coach in New York city.
作者: wangjacqueline    时间: 2009-12-24 08:50

HI,I am Donna Barse,I am a life and relationship coach and owner of  NY Dating coach  in New York City.In this clip talk about when friends turn into lovers.It's one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend.But there should be some ground rules.If you've come from a part of friendship.Now you've become intimately involved.There's some rule changes.

Now, you need stop talking about all of other relationships that you've had.You might know a lot of each other,but you know the man that you're intimately involved doesn't want to hear about all the other men that you're been intersted in,in the past.It's an ego thing.So, and don't expect to be immediately involved in any little aspect of their wife.you know as a frinch you probably know a lot about that.Now you become intimate,you might want to just be immidiently thing include in all rules all those other things.Giving the space ,don't give to clean and change the energy that worked so well with the friendship.Just add the intimacy.It makes it nice.This is Donna Bors,life and relationship coach in NewYork City.
作者: chenrunchun    时间: 2009-12-24 09:38     标题: HW

本帖最后由 jessiyear 于 2009-12-26 23:51 编辑

"Hi, I'm D B. I'm a Life and Relationship Coach and owner of NY Dating Coach in New York City. In this clip talk about when friends turn into lovers. It's one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there should be some ground rules. If you've come from a part of friendship. Now you've become intimately involved. There's some rule changes. Now, you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you've had. You might know a lot about each other, but you know the man that you're intimately involved doesn't want to hear about all the other men that you've been interested in, in the past. It's an ego thing. So, and don't expect to be immediately involved in every little aspect of their life. You know as a friend you probably know a lot about them, but now that you've become intimate, you might want to just be immediately included in all those other things. Give them the space, don't get too clinging, and change the energy that worked so well with the friendship. Just add the intimacy. It makes it nice. This is D B, Life and Relationship Coach in New York City."

//你好,按阶梯改稿方式,你应该改gagongjoy的。改回HW。  ---- jessiyear

作者: fgfgfg14    时间: 2009-12-24 11:45

Home Work
  Hi,I'm Donna B,I'm a life and relationship coach ,and owner of NY dating coach in New York city.In this clip,we talk about when friends turn into  lovers.It is  one of the greatest things.Because hopefully your lover is your best friend.But there should be some ground rules.
    If you've come from a part of a friend ship.Now you've become intimately involed there's some rule changes.Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you've had.You might know a lot about each other,but you know,the man that you're intimately involed doesn't want to hear about all other men that you've been interested in, in the past.That's an ego thing.
    And don't expected to be immediately involved in every little aspect of their life,you know as a friend probably know a lot about them,that now you've become interminently ,you might just want be immediately included in all those other things.
    Give them the space.Don't get too cling in and change the energe that work so well as a friendship.Just add the atmecy,it makes a nice.This is Donna B,life and relation ship coach in New York city.
作者: 滨滨鹬    时间: 2009-12-24 12:53

Homework:
Hi, I'm Donna Barnes. I'm a Life and Relationship Coach and honor of NY Dating Coach in New York City.
In this clip we talk about when friends turn into lovers. It's one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there should be some ground rules. If you’ve come from a part of friendship, now you've become intimately involved. There are some rule changes. Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had. You might know a lot about each other. But you know, the man that you intimately involved doesn't want to hear about the other men you've been interested in in the past. It's an ego thing. So, and don't expected to be immediately involved in every little aspect of their life. You know, as friend you probably know a lot about them. But now you've become intimate, you may wanna just immediately include it on all those others things. Give them the space. Don't get it too clean and change the energy that worked so well as friendship. Just add the intimacy. It makes it nice.
This is Donna Barnes’ Life and Relationship Coach in New York City.
作者: hurongqin    时间: 2009-12-24 16:17

HW

Hi,I'm Donna Barns.I'm your life and relationship coach and owner of N.Y. Dating Coach in New York City.

In this clip we will talk about when friends turn into lovers.It's one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend.But there should be some ground rules if you've come from a part of friendship,now you've become intimately involved.There are some rule changes.Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had.You might know a lot about each other.But,you know,the man that you are intimately involved with doesn't want to hear about all the other men you've been interested in the past.It's an echo thing.So,and don't expect to be immediately being involved in every little aspect of their life.You know, he is your friend,you probably know a lot about them.Now that you become intimate,you might want to just be immediately included in all those other things.Give him the space.Don't get too cleaning and change the energy that work so well with the friendship.Just add the intimacy.It makes it nice.

It's Donna Barns,life and relationship coach in New York City.
作者: 夜光航线    时间: 2009-12-24 21:48

本帖最后由 jessiyear 于 2009-12-24 21:50 编辑 从哪儿能看到答案呢?初学者~~

//你好,【豆知识】每周日更新,一般周六会提供整理稿。   ---- jessiyear

作者: balancewine    时间: 2009-12-24 22:50

hi i'm donard barnes. i'm a life and relationship coach and owner of NY dating coach in New York City.in this ploupo talk about when friends turn into lovers, it's one of great things because hopefully their lover is best frind.but in special spiece grandules if you come from part of friendship now you've become intvently involve there some role changes.now you need stop talking about all other relationships that you had,you might know a lot about each other but you know the men instrinctly involved doesn't want hear about other men you have been intriested in in the past , that is a ego things.and don't expect to be the immiediately involve the every little last band of their life. you know as friends probably know a lot about them, but now you've become into it, you may wonder immediately include their all other things, give them space.Don't give to plee in change the energy the work is so well as friendship, just add the intmepce.it makes a less.
it's donard barnes, life and relationship coach in new york city.
作者: yhh031    时间: 2009-12-25 20:07

Homework
Hi,I'm Donna Barnes.I'm a life and relationship coach and owner of NY dating coach in New York city.In this part we talk about when friends turn into lovers.It's one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend.But there is subspicious grounds if you comfort part of your friendship now you become intimately involve.There are some rule changes.Now you need  stop talking about  all other relationships that you had.You might know a lot about each other.But you know,The man you're  intimately involved doesn't want hear all about the man you've been interested in the past.They are ego things,so don't expect to be immediately involved that every little aspect of their life.You know,the friend probably know all about them,and now you become intimate,you want to be immediately include all those other things.Give them space,don't get you cling and change the energy the work so well the friendship,just add into mercy,it makes so nice.It's Donna Barnes,life and relationship coach in New York City.
作者: jessiyear    时间: 2009-12-27 00:26

on gagongjoy

Hi, I’m Donna Barnes. I’m a Life and / Relationship Coach, and owner of NY Dating Coach in New York City.

In this clip we’ll talk about when friends turn into lovers. It’s one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there should be some ground rules. If you’ve come from a part of a friendship, now you’ve become intimately involved. There’s some rule changes. Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you’ve had. You might know a lot about each other, but you know, the man that you’re intimately involved with doesn’t want to hear about all the other men that you’ve been interested in in the past. It’s an ego thing, so, and don’t expect to be immediately involved in every little aspect of their life. You know as a friend, you probably / know a lot about them, but now that you’ve become intimate, you might / want to just be immediately included in all those other things. Give them the space. Don’t get too clingy and change the energy that worked so well with the friendship. Just add the intimacy. It makes it nice.

作者: 林肯薇儿    时间: 2009-12-27 11:20     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

Hi, I’m Donna Barnes. I’m a life and relationship coach. And owner of NY Dating Coach in New York City.
In this clip, we’ll talk about friends turn into lovers, it’s one of the greatest things, because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there should be ground rules, If you’ve come from a part of a friendship, now you’ve become intimately involved. There’s some rule changes. Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you’ve had. You might know a lot about each other, but you know, the man that you’re intimately involved with doesn’t want to hear about all the other men that you’ve been interested in the past. It’s an ego thing, so, and don’t expect to be immediately involved in every little aspect of their life. You know as a friend, you probably know a lot about them, but now that you’ve become intimate, you might want to just be immediately included in all those other things. Give them the space. Don’t get too clingy and change the energy that worked so well with the friendship. Just add the intimacy. It makes it nice.

作者: Nina-Chen    时间: 2009-12-27 11:47     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

And this quick talk about when friends turn into lovers. It is one of the great things because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But the speech feel come from a part of friendship. Now you have become internaly invole their soon raw changes. Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had you might know lot about each other. But you know the man inter doesn't want hear about other man you have interested in the past that legal things. So anadoma expect to be immediately involed in every little last expect in her lifes. You know as friend you properly know a lot about them, and now you became inter in just one of immediately including all of those things given the space don't give to cleaning change the energe the work so out the friendship just at immediacy it makes nice.

作者: doris678910    时间: 2010-1-1 21:46     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

hi, I am DB.relationship coach and owner ny dating coach in Newyork City.let's talk about friends turn into lovers.it's one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend. but there are some grond rules if you come from part of friendship ,now you become intermatly involved,there some rules changes.Now you need to stop talking to all other relationships that you have had.you might know a lot of them about each other but you know, the man intimately involved doesn't want to hear about the other man you have been interested in the past. that's the ego thing.so And don't expect to be immediately involved in every little respect of their life.you know,as your friend you might know lots of them.but you become intimate ,you just want to be intermatly included all other things .give man space don't get too clingy and change the energy that works well in friendship.just add intermacy it makes nice.its DB.
作者: wanzigao1986    时间: 2010-1-5 09:54     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

HW
Hi,I'm Danne Buns.I'm a Life and Relationship coach and owner of NY Dating Coach in New York city.In this clip,we talk about when friends turn into lovers.It's one of the greatest things,because hopefully your lover is your best friend.But there's//some graduals.If you come from a part of friendship,now you become intimately involved there's some rule changes.Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had,you might know a lot about each other.The man that you intimately involved doesn't wanna hear about all the other man you have been interested in the past.It's eagle thing.So and don't expect to be immediately involved in every little aspect of their life,you know,as friend,you probably know a lot about them.But now you become intimate,you might wanna just be immediately included //and other things.Give them space,don't get too cleanly and change the energy that work so well as friendship.Just add the intimacy,it makes it nice.It is Dnna Buns's Life and Relationship Coach in New York city.

作者: table1110    时间: 2010-1-8 16:15

HW

Hi i'm DB,I'm in life and relationship coach and owner of NY dating coach in NewYork city.
In this clip we'll talk about when friends trun into lovers,it's one of the greatest things because hopefully your lovers is your best friend.But there is should be some ground rules.if you've come from a part of friendship.Now you've become intimately involved,there's some rules changes.Now, you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you've had,you might know a lot about each other,but you konw the man that you're intimately involved doesn't want to hear about all the other men that you had been interested in .In the past,it's an ego things.so i and don't expect to be immediately involved then every little last aspect of their life.You konw as a friend you probably know a lot about them.that but now that you've become intimate,you might want to be just be immediately included in all of the those other things.give them a space, don't get too clingy and change the energy that works to well with the friendship,just add the intimacy.it makes it nice.it is DB Life and relationship coach in NY CITY.

这是我自己听了很多遍才打出来的,不过看了范文之后发现错了好多.....
作者: table1110    时间: 2010-1-8 16:22

Hi i'm DB,I'm in life and relationship coach and owner of NY dating coach in NewYork city.
In this clip we'll talk about when friends trun into lovers,it's one of the greatest things because hopefully your lovers is your best friend.But there is should be some ground rules.if you've come from a part of friendship.Now you've become intimately involved,there's some rules changes.Now, you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you've had,you might know a lot about each other,but you konw the man that you're intimately involved doesn't want to hear about all the other men that you had been interested in .In the past,it's an ego things.so i and don't expect to be immediately involved then every little last aspect of their life.You konw as a friend you probably know a lot about them.that but now that you've become intimate,you might want to be just be immediately included in all of the those other things.give them a space, don't get too clingy and change the energy that works to well with the friendship,just add the intimacy.it makes it nice.it is DB Life and relationship coach in NY CITY.
作者: kikoyq    时间: 2010-1-12 23:54

Hi,I’m donna barnes ,I’m a life and relationship Coach and owner of NY dating coach in newyork city
In this clip, we’ll talk about when friends turn into lovers
It’s one of the greatest things because hopefully Your lover is your Best friend
But there should be some groud rules if you come from a Part of a friendship
Now you become intimately involved
There’s some rule changes
Now you need stop talking about all other relationships that you’ve had
You might know a lot about all each other
But you know the man you are intimately involved with doesn’t want to hear about all the other men that you’ve been interested in in the past
It’s an ego thing
So and don’t expect to be immediately involved in Every little aspect of  their life
You know as Friends, you probably know a lot about them
But Now that you’ve become intimate
You might want to just be Immediately included in all those other things
Give them the Space,
Don’t get too clingy
And Change the energy that worked so well with the freindship
Just add the intimacy
It makes it nice
This is donna barnes, life and relationship coach in newyork city
作者: ludanjie    时间: 2010-1-13 15:33     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

i am donna barns, a new life and relationship couch and owner of ny daily couch in new york city.
in this clip talk about when friend turns into lovers. it want to be the greatest things beacuse hopefully your lover is your best frined. but the spcieal ground rule the few come from part of friendship. new you become intimately involved there so rule changed. now you need stop talking about all other relationship that you' had, you might know each other ,but the man intimately involved doesn't want hear about other man you interested in in the past. that's an ego thing so  don't expect every to be immediately invloved every related aspect about the life. you know with the friend you talk about a lot of ban. it's now you become intimately you might just want be immediately included now and other stance. give space and don't get to criyi and change the engery that works so well with the friendship. just add intemicy, it makes nice.

作者: stella323    时间: 2010-1-17 21:55     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

Hi i'm Donna Barns, i'm a life and relationship coach and owner of NY Dating Coach in New York City. In this clip we'll talk about when friends turn in lovers.It's one of the greatest things because hopely your lover is your best friend.But there must be some ground rules if you've come from a part of friendship now you've become intimately invovled. There are some rule changes.You need stop talking about all other relationships that you had. You might know a lot of each other but you know the man you're intimately invovled with doesn't want to hear about all the other man you are been interested in the past.It's a ego thing.So and don't expect to be  immediately invovled in every little aspect of their life.You know,as a friend  you probably know a lot about them but now that you've become intimate you might want to just been immediately included in  all the things.Give them the space.Don't get too clingy and change the energy that works so well with the friendship.Just add the intimacy it makes it nice.It is Donna Barns, life and relationship coach in New York City.

作者: sfood    时间: 2010-1-19 15:09

Homework:

Hi,I am Donna  Barners,I am a life and relationship coach and owner of NY dating coach in NewYork city.in this clip,we'll talk about when friends turn into lovers.it's one of the greatest things.Because hopefully your lover is your best friend.But there is  specific ground deals.If you come from a part of friendship,now you become intimatly involved.there are some rules changes.now you need stop talking all the other relationship that you had,you might know a lot about each other.But,you know the man intimately involved doesn't want to hear about the other men that you've been interested in the past.It's eagle things.so don't expect to be immediately involved in every little aspect of your life.You know,a friend you probably know a lot about them,now you become intimated.you want just be immediately included in all the other things.give them space and do not give too**** and change the energy that works so well as a friendship.just add intimacy ,it makes nice.This is Donna Barnes life and relationship coach in the NewYork city.
作者: christophercao    时间: 2010-1-20 21:37

"given the space dont get to clean ease"  I don't catch clearly.
作者: 9mini9    时间: 2010-1-21 19:16     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

HW
Hi ,I'm Donna B.I'm a life and relationship coach and owner of NY dating coach in NewYork city.
In this clip we'll talk about when friends turning into lovers,it's wonderful great things because h** lovers  is your best friend,but there's ** ground is come from party friendship.Now you've become intemately involved.There's some rule changes.Now you need stop talking about all other relationships that you had,you might know a lot about each other but you know,the man there intimately involved doesn't want to hear about the other men that you've interested in the past.I think  ego thing,so I don't except to be a immediately ** every little expect of their life,you know as a friend was a lot about them,but now that you become intimate just be immediately included in all other things.Give them a space,don't give to play change the anerge friendship just anti** .It makes nice.
This is Donna Burns,the life and relation coach in NewYork city.

作者: たんでん    时间: 2010-1-24 17:24     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

Hi,I'm Downard bards,  i may life, and relationship coach and owner of NY daily coach of Newyork City.
In this crible we talk about when friends turn into the lovers.It's one of the greatest things because hopelly your lover is your best friend.But there should be some granduals if you've come from a part of friendship now you've becomed internetly above,there are some row changes now ,you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had you might know about each other .But ,you know,the man you internaly inborbly doesn't want to hear about all the other men you've been interested in the past than eagle .So don't expect to be immediately involved than even little last expect of their lives.You know,it's freind publing know about them ,it's now used to becoming to meet if you just wanna to be immediately included all of the other's thanks,give them spacks,don't give to incleaning changes the energe world so out of the friendship,just at the entermacy .It makes nice.
It's Downard Bards life freindship coach in New York city.

作者: たんでん    时间: 2010-1-24 17:30

Homework

Hi,I'm Downard bards,  i may life, and relationship coach and owner of NY daily coach of Newyork City.

In this crible we talk about when friends turn into the lovers.It's one of the greatest things because hopelly your lover is your best friend.But there should be some granduals if you've come from a part of friendship now you've becomed internetly above,there are some row changes now ,you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had you might know about each other .But ,you know,the man you internaly inborbly doesn't want to hear about all the other men you've been interested in the past than eagle .So don't expect to be immediately involved than even little last expect of their lives.You know,it's freind publing know about them ,it's now used to becoming to meet if you just wanna to be immediately included all of the other's thanks,give them spacks,don't give to incleaning changes the energe world so out of the friendship,just at the entermacy .It makes nice.

It's Downard Bards life freindship coach in New York city.
作者: 超人兔子    时间: 2010-1-25 21:01

[Homework]2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后
Hi, I’m Donna Barnes. I’m life and relationship coach and honor of N.Y. dating coach in New York City.

In this clip we’ll talk about when friends turn into lovers. It’s one of the greatest things, because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there are speeches of some ground rules. If you’ve come from a part of a friendship now you’ve become intimately involved. There is some rule changes. Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you’ve had. You might know a lot about each other. But, you know, the man that you’re intimately involved with doesn’t want to hear about all the other men that you’ve been interested in in the past. It’s an ego thing, so, and don’t expect to be immediately involved in every little aspect of their life. You know as a friend you probably know a lot about them, but now you’ve become intimate you may want to just be immediately included all those other things. Give them the space. Don’t get too clingy and change the energy that work so well with the friendship. Just add the intimacy. It makes it nice.

This is Donna Barnes, life and relationship coach in New York City.
作者: nikkiton    时间: 2010-1-29 21:56     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

homework
Hi, I'm DB. I may live and relationship coach and honor of NY dating coach in New York City.
In this clip we will talk about when friends turn into lovers. It's one of the greatest thing because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there should be some ground rules. If you come from a part of friendship now you've become intimately involved. There are some rule changes.
Now you need stop talking about all other relationgship that you've had. You might know lot about each other but you know the man that you're intimately involved with doesn't want to hear about the other man you've been interested in the past. It's an ego thing, so ,and don't expect to be immediately involved in every aspect of their lives,you know as a friend you may probabaly know a lot about them, but now you've become intimate, you might just wanna be immediately included all those other things, give them a space, and don't get too clingy and change the energy they work so well with a friendship. Just add the itimacy. It makes it nice.
This is D B, Life and Relationship Coach in New York City.

作者: angelahu52    时间: 2010-1-30 16:10     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

Hi, I'm Donar B, I'm a Life and relationship coach and owner of NY Dating Coach in New York City.
In this clip talk about when friends turn into lovers.It's one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend.But there should be some ground rules.If you've come from a part of a friendship,now you've become intimately involved. There's some rule changes. Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you've had. You might know a lot of about each other, but you know, the man that you're intimately involved with doesn't want to hear about all the other men that you've been interested in the past. It's an ego thing, so, and don't expect to be immediately involved in every little aspect of their life. You know as a friend, you probably know a lot about them, but now that you've become intimate, you might want to just be immediately included in all those other things.Give them the space. Don't get too clingy and change the energy that worked so well with the friendship. Just add the intimacy. It makes it nice.

作者: Authority    时间: 2010-1-30 22:02

In this clip we’ll talk about when friends turn into lovers. It’s one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there should be some ground rules . If you’ve come from a part of a friendship, now you’ve become intimately involved. There’s some rule changes. Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you’ve had. You might know a lot about each other, but you know, the man that you’re intimately involved with doesn’t want to hear about all the other men that you’ve been interested in in the past. It’s an ego thing, so, and don’t expect to be immediately involved in every little aspect of their life. You know as a friend, you probably know a lot about them, but now that you’ve become intimate, you might want to just be immediately included in all those other things. Give them the space. Don’t get too clean and change the energy that worked so well with the friendship. Just add the intimacy. It makes it nice.
作者: 青争1987    时间: 2010-1-31 00:03     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

hi i am donna barns.i am a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY dating coach in  new york city .in this clip we will  talk about when friend turn into lovers .it is one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend. but there should be some ground rules. if you have come from a part of friendship now you become intimately(亲密的) invovled .there`s some rule changes .now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you have.you might know a lot about each other .but you know the man you are intimately involved with doesnot want to hear about the other man you have been interested in the past.that is an  ego thing.i donot expect to be  immediately invovled in every little aspect of their life. you know as a friend,you probably  not know  a lot about them .but now you have become intimate, you might want to just be immediately included in all those other things. give them the space.don`t get to clingy(cling) and change the energy that worked so well with the friendship .just add the intimacy隐私.it make it nice  .it is donna barns life relationship coach in newyork city.                                                   
作者: elaine_207    时间: 2010-2-4 23:16

In this clip talk about when friends turn into lovers.It's one of great things because hopefully your lover is your best friend.Now you've become immediately imform.there are some rule changes .now you need to stop talking about all of the relationships between that you might know about each other but you know the man you, imtemily about he doesn't keep warm to here about the other man interested in the past that some ego things.And don't expect to be immeditely involve their every aspect of their life.You know I was frenching to pouding  ...about them.The loud you become interni in my just what I  just be immediately cool down our shoulder's things.Giving the space.Don't give to clean and change the engine what show our friendship.Just edict interthings.It makes nice.
作者: gillian.a    时间: 2010-2-5 11:35

[homework 02.05.2010]
Hi,I'm donna barnes.I am life and relationship coach and the owner of NY dating in New York city.In this clip we will talk about when friends turn into lovers.It is one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend.But there should be some ground rules if you come from part of a friendship,now you become intimately involved.There is some rule changes.Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had.You might know a lot about each other,but you know ,the man that you are intimately involved with does not want to hear about all the other men who you have been interested in in the past.It's a ?thing.Don't expect to be immediately involved in every little aspect of their life.You know ,as friend,you might know a lot about them,but now you become intimate,you may want to just be immediately involved in all those other things.Give them space.Don't get too ? and change the energy that work so well on friendship.Just add the intimacy.It makes a nice.

This is donna barns,life and relationship coach in New York city.
作者: dainadream    时间: 2010-2-5 20:55

[Homework]2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后
I am **, I am***,owner of n y *of noyok city.This week talk about when friends turn into lovers.It’one of greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend.But the *feel come from the part of friendship*involve this thing all changes.now you need stop talking about all other relationship you have。You might kown a lot of each other .but you kown,****doesnot****you may interest in the past eager thing .so and don’t expect to be immediately involve every espert of their life.you know as a friend ,you might want to just be immediately included in all those other things. give them*. don’t get too *and change the energy that worke so well with the friendship. just add the *. it makes it nice.
作者: chibiko    时间: 2010-2-5 22:14     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

homework
Hi,I'm Donna Barne! I may life and relationship coach and owner of NY dating coach in NewYork city. In next criple talk about when friends turn into lovers.It wanna be greatest things because hopely your lover is your best friend. But the spicailbis in browndrows if you come from a part of friendship, now you've become intenitly involved there soon row changes. Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had. You might know lot about each other but you know the man intently involve doesn't hit wanna hear about all the other man in interested in the past doesn't ego thing. So, and don't expect to be imidiatly involving every last back of the life, you know out friendship pobably know a lot about them. You would now become infernitly you might wanna just be imidiatly include it in all the things,give them respects don't get to clean ear in change the energy the works so well with the friendship just at the intensive makes it nice. It is Donna Barnes life in relationship coach NewYork city.

作者: xinhezz1988    时间: 2010-2-5 22:41

Hi, I’m Donna bonds. I am a  life and relationship coach, an owner of NY Dating coach in New York City.
In this clip we'll talk about when friends turn into lovers. It's one of the great things, because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there are special ground rules if you come from a part of friendship, now you've become intimately involved. There are some rule changes. Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had you might know a lot about each other, but you know that the man you owe intimately doesn't want to hear about the other man you’ve been interested in the past. It's ego thing. So, and don't expect immediately involved in every little aspects of their life. You know as a friend you probably know about then, and now you become intimate, you just wanna be included in all of other things. Give him space, don't give too clinging and change the energy that work so well in the friendship. Just add intimacy, it makes nice.
This is Donna bonds, life and relationship coach in New York City.
作者: wulonglong    时间: 2010-2-9 13:30     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

Hi, I'm Donno Barnes. I'm a Life and Relationship Coach and owner of NY Dating Coach in New York City. In this clip we’ll talk about when friends turn into lovers. It’s one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there should be some ground rules. If you’ve come from a part of a friendship, now you’ve become intimately involved. There’s some rule changes. Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you’ve had. You might know a lot about each other, but you knowthe man that you’re intimately involved with doesn’t want to hear about all the other men that you’ve been interested in in the past. It’s an ego thing, so, and don’t expect to be immediately involved in every little aspect of their life. You know as a friend, you probably know a lot about them, but now that you’ve become intimate, you might want to just be immediately included in all those other things. Give them the space. Don’t get too clingy and change the energy that worked so well with the friendship. Just add the intimacy. It makes it nice.

作者: 方晨    时间: 2010-2-10 16:18

Hi, I'm D.B, I'm a life and relationship coach, and owner of NY D* coach in New York city. And next quip** we talk about when friends turn into lovers. It's one of the greatest things, because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there is spicies being grandual**, you come from a part friendship, now you've become internally involved, there is some rules changed.

Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships at your past, you might know a lot about each other, but, you know, the man there's internally invovled doesn't want to hear a lot about the other man being interested in the past, it's an ego thing, so, and don't expect to immediately invovle in every ** as expected of their lives. You know, as friends probablly know a lot about them. Now you hecome intenal, you may want to just immediately include their knowledges as other things, give them spaces. Don't get to cleanning in change the energe, the work so as the friendship, just add inter mistakes, it makes the next.

It's the D.B life and relatiinship coach in New York city.
作者: 乔巴1127    时间: 2010-2-11 21:34

Hi, I'm D B. I may live and relationship coach and honor of NY dating coach in New York City.

In this clip we talk about when friends turn into lovers. It's one of the greatest thinks because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there speech of some ground draws. If you come from a part of frienship, now you've become intimately involve. There are some rule changes. Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had, you might know a lot about each other but you know the man that you intimately involved with doesn't keep to want to hear about all the other men you've been interested in the past. That's echo thinks. So A expects to be immediately invlove in every little aspect of their life. You know as your friend, you probably know about a lot then, now you are becoming into it. You might just want to be immediately included than all those other thinks. Give them the space. Don't get to clean ease and change the energy that world so well as the friendship, just add the intimacy. It makes you nice.

This is D B, life in relationship coach in New York City.
作者: 乔巴1127    时间: 2010-2-11 21:34

Hi, I'm D B. I may live and relationship coach and honor of NY dating coach in New York City.

作者: 乔巴1127    时间: 2010-2-11 21:35

作者: sunyayuan    时间: 2010-2-18 09:42

本帖最后由 sunyayuan 于 2010-2-18 10:12 编辑

Homework
  Hi,I'm Donna Barnes.I'm a life and relationship coatch and owner of NY dating coatch in New York city.
  In this clip we will talk about friends turn into lovers.It's one of the greatest things because hopely your lover is your best friend.But there's --- if you come from a part of friendship.Now you become intimately involved,there is rule changes.Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had.You might know about each other but you know the man you intimately involved with doesn't want to hear about all the other men you interested in the past.That's ---.So,and don't immediately involved in every little espect of their life.You know with a friendship you probably know a lot about them.But now you become into it.You might just want to be immediately included all those other things.Give him a space,don't get to --- and change the energy that work so --- the friendship.Just --- intimacy,that make it nice.This is Donna Barne,Life and Relationship in New York city.
作者: 法大拓荒牛    时间: 2010-2-18 21:26     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

Hi,I'm Doly Barns.I'm the xx     and the relationship coach  and the owner of NY day-day coach in New York city.In this part ,let's talk about  the   friends turn into the lovers.It's one of the greatest things,because hopely your lover is your best friend.But xxxxxxxxxxx,that if you come from a part of friendship,now you've become xxxx involve there are   some rule changes.Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had ,you might know about each other,but,you know,the man that you xxx involve doesn't people want to hear about all the other man you've been interested in the past.That's a xxx thing.So,I don't expected immediately involve every little  aspects of their life,you know,it's frenting   a lot of above   thing,but now that you become into a xxxx one  immediately included all others things.Give the respects,don't get to claiming and changing  the energe the work so well the friendship,just add the xxxx,it makes the nice .                It is Doly Barns live in      relationship  coach  in New York city.
作者: magneticnana    时间: 2010-3-3 09:13

HW
Hi, I’m Donna Barnes. I’m a life and relationship coach, an owner of NY dating coach in New York city.
In this clip we’ll talk about when friends turn into lovers. It is one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friends. But there’s speech of some ground. if you come from part of friendship. Now you’ve become intimately involved, there’re some role changes. Now you have to stop talking about all other relationships that you had. You might know a lot about each other, but you know the man you’re intimately involved with doesn’t want to hear about other men you have been interested in in the past. It is an equal thing. Don’t expect to immediately involve in every little aspect of their life. You know, as a friend, you probably know a lot about them, but now you’ve become intimate, you might not just want to immediately include all those other things. Give them space. Don’t get to clean or change energy that so work well as a friendship. Just add the intimacy. It makes it nice. It is Donna Barnes, life and relationship coach in New York city.
作者: guanghoo222    时间: 2010-3-10 17:51     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

Hi, i'm D, i made life and relation coach and honor of NY dating coach in New York City.in this clip we talk about when friends turn into lovers, it's one of the greatest thing, because hopefully your lover is your best friend, but there should be ---, if you come from a part of friendship, now you've become intimately involved. there're some rules changed, you need to stop talking about all other relationship that you have, you might know a lot each other, but you know, the man you intimately involved doesn't want hear about other man you've been interested in the past, that's an echo thing.  and don't expect to be immediately involved in every a little aspect of their life, you know friends probabely know a lot about them.

作者: 藤原hazuki    时间: 2010-3-11 16:00     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

HW

In this clip, we are talking about when friends turning into lovers. It's one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your friends. But there should be some ground rules. If you are come from friendship, now you are become intimate involves. There are some rules changes.

You need stop to talking about all other relationships that you’ve had. And you may know each other. But you know, the man intimately involved with doesn't want to keep listening to all the other men you are interested in the past. It is an ego thing so you don't expect immediately involve in every little aspects of his life.

You know as friends, you probably know about them a lot. Now you become intimate, you might want to just be immediately including all the other things. Give them the space, don't get too cleaning and change the energy that works so well the friendship. Just add the intimacy, that’s nice.

作者: anntan12    时间: 2010-3-11 17:17     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

HOMEWORK
……
In this clip we will talk about when friends turn into lovers. It is one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But this specis would be a little  xx if it come from a part of a friendship. Now you become internally involved there is some rule changes. And now you should stop talking about all the other relationships that you had, you might know a lot about each other but, you know, the man that you internally involved doesn't  keep want to hear about all the other men who you have been interested in in the past, it is an egal things, though. And don't expect immediately involved in every little aspect of their lives, you know, as a friend, you probably know a lot about them, but now you become intermat,you might just want to be immediately included in all those other things. Given a space, don't keep too clean and change the energy that work so well of the freiendship. Just add the intermancy, it makes it nice.
……

作者: 大野    时间: 2010-3-12 17:49     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

HW
Hi,Iam DB I make live of relationship coach,and owner of NY Dating Coach in NewYork City.
In this clip,we talk about when friend turning into lovers.It's one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend,but this supiciou to grantle *  come from apart of friendship,now you become initate inloved * rule changing.Now you need to stop talking about our relations that you have.You might know all about each other but you know the man you interview well doesn't keep one hear about all the another man you have been interested in the past is the egeal thing. So and  don't expect me immerdiately invlove every little last aspect of the life,you know it's friend problem we know a lot about them.It's now you become intemate what you might wanna just be immerdiately included of all his things,give him space ,don't give to *change the energy the word so well to friendship just add it into a seat,it makes some nice.

作者: 大野    时间: 2010-3-12 18:58     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

HW
Hi,Iam DB ,I make live on relation coach,and owner of NY Dating Coach in NewYork City.
In this clip,we talk about when friends turning into lovers.It's one of the geatest things because holpfully your lover is your best friend but it should be some ground if you come from a part of friendship, now you become intimate involved.There are some rule changes.Now you need to stop talk about all the relationship that you have ,you might know all about each other but you know the man  that you intimate with doesn't keep one you heard about all the peope you interested in the past,it's an ego thing.So and expect to be immerdately involved with every little last spect of the life.You know it's friend problem we know about them.Now you become intimate you might wanna just be immerdately included all the things.Give them some spaces,don't get too cling and change the energy that work so well in friendship,just add it internacy,it makes nice.
It's done by life relationship coach in NewYork City.

作者: alaylm2010    时间: 2010-3-13 17:36

hi,I'am DB,I'm a life and relationship coach and owner of ny dating coach in New York city.
in this clip we talk about when friends turn into lovers.It's one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend.But there ? should be some ground rules if you've come from a part of friendship.Now you become intimately involved,there's some rule changes.Now, you need to stop talking about all other relationship that you've had. You might know a lot of each other,but you know the man that you've intimately involved doesn't want to hear about the other man you've been interested in the past.It's an ego thing. so and don't expect to be immediately involved in every little aspect of their lives.You know as a friend you probably know a lot about them.
But now you've become intimate,you might want to just be immediately included in all the other things.Give them space,don't get too clingy and change the energy that worked so well with the friendship. Just add the intimacy, it makes it nice.
This is DB,life and relationship coach in New York city.
作者: mars9009    时间: 2010-3-15 12:50     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

hi,i'm.
in this clip we'll talk about when friends turn into lovers.it's one of the greatest things,because hopely your lover is your best friends.but there should be some grou s,if you come from part of friendship, now you've become immetimitly  involved. some rules changes. now you need to stop to talking about other relationships that you had. you might know all about each other. you know, the man that you innermitly involved don't want to hear about the man you have been interested in the past. ego things. so innocent expect to be a  involve every little last facts of their life.    know a lot about them.
now you become into them. you might want to a  a..ly   including all those other things. give them space,don't got to clean in  and change the energy that works so well of the friendship. just ** make it safe, it makes it nice.
~~~

作者: shelleychan    时间: 2010-3-15 17:04

Homework
Hi, I am Donna Barins, I am new live and relationship coach and owner of NY deling coach in New York City.
In this crip we take about when friends turn into lovers.It's one of the greatest things because hopefully you lover is your best friends, but this special *of your part from friendship now you've become involved ,this thing will rule changes.Now you need to stop taling about all other relationships that your have , you might know what about each other but you know the man doesn't want to hear about **the interests in the past. It's the ego thing. So *expect to immediately involved in every little aspect of their life, You know, as friends probablly know a lot about them. Now you hecome intenal, you may want to just immediately include their knowledges as other things, give them spaces. Don't get to cleanning in change the energe, the work so as the friendship, just add inter mistakes, it makes the next.

太难了,听不清楚
作者: Rene123    时间: 2010-3-15 22:50     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

In this clip we'll talk about when friends turn into lovers.It's one of the greatest things because hopely your lover is your best friend.But the expecially ground rules if you come from the part of friendship,now you've become immediately involved.There soon rule changes.Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you have.You might know well each other much better,but you know the man immediately invovled doesn't wanna keep hear about the other man you've been interested in in the past.It's an ego thing.So don't expect to immediately involve in every little last part of their lives.You know it's friend public you know lot about them.Now you become intermate when you just be immediately included.... all of other things.Give them expects.Don't give to / and change the energy that work is so well as friendship.Just / ,it makes a nice.

作者: walt8748    时间: 2010-3-22 04:58

Hi I'm Dona Barns, I'm a life and relationship Coach, an owner of N.Y. dating Coach in New York City.
In this clip we will talk about when friends turn into lovers. It's one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend, but there is specially some ground rules (But there should be some ground rules) if you come from a friendship, now you become intimately involved, there are some rule changes. Now you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you had. You might know a lot about each other but the man you intimately involved with doesn't want to hear other man you've been interested in the past. It is an ego thing. So...And don't expect to be immediatelly involved  in every little aspect of the life. you know as a friend you properly know a lot about them , but now you become intimated you might want to just be immediately included all those other thing, give them the space.
Don't get too cleannee (clinqy) and change the energy that work so well with the friend ship. Just add the intimacy. it makes you(it?) nice.
This is Donna Barns, Life and Relationship Coach in New York City.
作者: blueicecream    时间: 2010-3-23 14:24

Hi,I am Donna Barnes. I’m a life and relationship coach and owner of NY dating coach in New York City.
In this clip we talk about when friends turn into lovers. It’s one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there should be some ground rules. If you come from a part of friendship, now you’ve become intimately involved, there some role changes. Now, you need to stop talking about all other relationships that you’ve had. You might know a lot about each other, but you know, the man that you’ve intimately involved doesn’t keep one in hear about all the other man that you’ve been interested in, in the past. That’s an ego thing.
So, and don’t expect to be immediately involved in every little aspect of their life, you know, as a friend you probably know a lot about them, but a now that you’ve become intimate, you might want just to be immediately included in all those other things. Give them the space, don’t get too clingy and change the energy that worked so well with the relationship. Just add the intimacy, it makes it nice.
It’s Donna Barnes, life relationship coach in New York City.
作者: zaw    时间: 2010-3-25 00:07

<SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>hi,i am db,i met life,a relationgship coach,an onwer of ny dating coach.in</FONT></B></SPAN> this <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>criple</FONT></B></SPAN> we talk about when friends turn into lovers<SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>.it'</FONT></B></SPAN>s one of the greatest <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>thing,</FONT></B></SPAN>because hopefully your lover is your best friend<SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>.but</FONT></B></SPAN> <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>this</FONT></B></SPAN> <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>speech may</FONT></B></SPAN> be some <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>scranjals</FONT></B></SPAN> <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>because if</FONT></B></SPAN> you <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>bocome</FONT></B></SPAN> <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>of</FONT></B></SPAN> a part <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>offriendship.</FONT></B></SPAN>now you<SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>'</FONT></B></SPAN>ve<SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000> </FONT></B></SPAN>become <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>intimitily </FONT></B></SPAN>involved <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>there is so the</FONT></B></SPAN> rule changes<SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>.now</FONT></B></SPAN> you need to stop talking about all other <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>relationgships</FONT></B></SPAN> that you had<SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>.you</FONT></B></SPAN> might know about each other<SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>,</FONT></B></SPAN>but you know<SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>,</FONT></B></SPAN>the man <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>you</FONT></B></SPAN> <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>are</FONT></B></SPAN> <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>intimitily</FONT></B></SPAN> involved with doesn<SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>'</FONT></B></SPAN>t want to hear about <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>you</FONT></B></SPAN> the <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>man</FONT></B></SPAN> that you<SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>'</FONT></B></SPAN>ve been interested in in the past<SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>.it'</FONT></B></SPAN>s an ego thing<SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>.</FONT></B></SPAN>so don<SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>'</FONT></B></SPAN>t <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>except</FONT></B></SPAN> to be immediately involved in every little aspect of their life<SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>.you</FONT></B></SPAN> know as a friend<SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000> </FONT></B></SPAN>you <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>may prabablly</FONT></B></SPAN> know a lot<SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000> </FONT></B></SPAN>about them<SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>,</FONT></B></SPAN>but now you <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>just</FONT></B></SPAN> <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>be intimitid</FONT></B></SPAN>, you <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>may just</FONT></B></SPAN> want to be included <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>with</FONT></B></SPAN> all other things<SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>.give</FONT></B></SPAN> them space<SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>,don'</FONT></B></SPAN>t get <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>so</FONT></B></SPAN> <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>cleaning in</FONT></B></SPAN> and change the energy that <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>works</FONT></B></SPAN> so well <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>as</FONT></B></SPAN> <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>a</FONT></B></SPAN> friendship<SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>.just</FONT></B></SPAN> add the <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>entermocy,it</FONT></B></SPAN> makes it nice<SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>.this</FONT></B></SPAN> is <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>db,life</FONT></B></SPAN> <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>in</FONT></B></SPAN> <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>relationship</FONT></B></SPAN> <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>coach</FONT></B></SPAN> in <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>new</FONT></B></SPAN> <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>york</FONT></B></SPAN> <SPAN><B><FONT color=#ff0000>city</FONT></B></SPAN>. <p><span>此文本由:<a href=http://www.putclub.com title=普特英语网 target=_blank>普特英语</a>[<a href=http://home.putclub.com/tools/find title=普特英语,在线文本比较工具 target=_blank>在线文本比较工具</a>]自动生成</span></p>
作者: hiput    时间: 2010-3-25 17:23     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

Hi, I am Donna Bones. I made Life and Relationship Coach and owner of NY Dating Coach in New York city.

In this clip, we will talk about when friends turn into lover, it is one of the greatest things, because hopefully  your lover is your best friend. But the species should be grown....If you come from a part of friendship, now you will become intimately involved there soon rule changes.Now you need to stop talking about all other relationship that you have. You might know a lot about each other, but you know the man that you intimately involved doesn't keep want to hear about other man that you have been interested in the past. It's a ealge thing.

So, and don't expected to be immediately involved in every little aspect of their life.You know your friend will be properly known a lot about them. But now you became intimate and you might just want to be immediately included on all of the other things. Given them space. Don't give to cleaning and change the energy that works so well of the friendship.Just add intimacy. It makes a nice.

This is Donna Bones, Life and Relationship Coach in New York city.                                                   
作者: 若飞廉    时间: 2010-3-30 20:23

作者: 若飞廉    时间: 2010-3-30 20:23

作者: 若飞廉    时间: 2010-3-30 20:24

作者: coolmini豆    时间: 2010-3-30 21:21     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

In this clip of talk we will talk about when friends turn into lovers.It is allmost a great thing because hopely lovers is in vestigation.But the special groud role is come from a part of friendship Now you become an internally involved they are soon raw changes now you need to stop to talk in about all the relationships that you had you might know what about each other but you know the member is interviewed about what doesn't want to hear about what is interested of the pairs ,it is illgal,then so,and domestic surpect to immediately involved every little aspect of their wife.you know it is friendly parnal what about the life then now you will becoming to meet one of the just mediate cruel of the things given the space don't get to clean in and change the energy what the friendship just at the interview say.
作者: white_cao    时间: 2010-3-30 22:04     标题: [Homework]【整理】2009-12-20&12-26 当朋友变为情人之后

I am dana banas, I may life and relationship goat and owner of NY dating in New York city, In this quip talk about when friends turn into lovers, it is one of the greatest things because hopelly your lover is your best friends, but there should be some ground rules if you come from part of friendship, now you become intermetely involved there some rule changes, to stop talking about all other relationship that you have, you might know a lot of about the man your intermetely involved doesn't want to hear about all the other man you been interested in the past, that is eagle things, so and don't expect to be immediately involved the every little last spec of their life, you know your friend proper know a lot about them, now you become in , you just want to be immediately included all the other things, give them space, don't get to clinic and change the energy their works well , it is friendship, just add intermitecy makes nice it is dana banas, life relationship coach New York city.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0