Board logo

标题: [英伦广角] 【整理】2010-09-19 爱的宣言 [打印本页]

作者: yrmy    时间: 2010-9-19 08:02     标题: 2010-09-19 爱的宣言

user posted image
Internet Declaration Of Love

A video in which an Australian cancer patient declares his love for his wife has become a surprise internet hit - helped by a couple of guests stars.

[flv]http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/multitopic/British_Vision/putclub.com_2010bv037australia-love-video.flv[/flv]
user posted image

【电信1】 RealVideo / mp3

【电信2】 RealVideo / mp3

【网通/教育网】 RealVideo / mp3

点击进入英伦广角整理稿汇总页面

点击进入多主题版块听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

作者: lucyliujie    时间: 2010-9-19 20:37

提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
作者: yesterday8    时间: 2010-9-19 21:03

太感人了. T.T.............
Love conquers all!
作者: helenxujx    时间: 2010-9-19 22:14

Home Work

After a year long battle with cancer, C A want ?? his wife for her support, so he used a skilled vidio editor to produce a film for her birthday, well ?? well actually, in the same in the may be with, it is the moving thing. he pursaded a movie star to make a camer appearance , ? she is his fan, he loves you Recheal,as a source, it's ?man, and because Rechal is KV, he want someone from New Zealand. I thought some one from new zealand as a prize,

hi Recheal, this is JK , Primer Minister from New Zealand, i wish you have a very happy birday, and tell you C loves you, it was not the guess star response to the , gossip production which makes the film special, it's a husband expressing his love for his wife, while he under goes the chemotherapy, R attention very special slow energy, and not wise the most genium, persenaly beyeond, so R has to put up with that and do look after the boys, and she is working for fulltime as well, it was just lovely, finished had my tears steaming down my face,
what u crying? well am I crying? it is just so amazing, and it has the same effects of a hundrends of thousands  of strangers, the video was posted on the line, so the friends and family could see it, and words brade, words from thousand of families,  three thousand a week, So C is using the oppotunity to warn others to take theire health more seriously than it hitted, why take so long to go to see a doctor, and find first of all that something is wrong, and why the cancer rebound, and may be cut it easily, but it depends, so in many lot of ?, take the heart going ganna looking at , any love story has universal thing you know, loss, or possiblity of loss, and stand with the person, you find , that's rough for you, I think its maybe my part of responsdents. it's something someone is gonna to fight sooner or later,
作者: jackahu    时间: 2010-9-19 23:23

本帖最后由 jackahu 于 2010-9-19 23:27 编辑

on helenxujx

After a year long battle with cancer, C Andson want to thanks his wife for her support, so he used a skills of video editor to produce a film for her birthday, well, we are fans of love actually, in the same in the may be with, it is the moving thing. and he persuaded a movie star to make a camera appearance. I’m not right to think a lot, so she is his fan, he loves you Rechel, he loves you, Rechel! As a source, oh, it's my dagger man, and because Rechal is KV, he wants someone from New Zealand. I thought he will ask a new Zealand as a god runs a place,

hi Rechel, this is JK , Primer Minister from New Zealand, i wish you have a very happy birthday, and tell you C loves you, it was not the guess star response to the , gossip production which makes the film special, it's a husband expressing his love for his wife, while he under goes the chemotherapy, R attention very special slow energy, and not wise than most
genius, personal experience
, so R has to put up with that and do look after the boys, and she is working for fulltime as well, it was just lovely, finished had my tears steaming down my face,
why did I crying? well am I crying? I am crying! it is just so amazing, and it has the same effects of a hundreds of thousands  of strangers, the video was posted on the line, so the friends and family could see it, and words expressed, 145 friends and families,  three thousand a week, So C is using the opportunity to warn others to take their health more seriously than it hitted, why take so long to go to see a doctor, and find first of all that something is wrong, and why the cancer rebound, and could of gone, may be cut it easily, but it depends express live, so in many lot of ?, I think a lot of gods taking the heart going ganna looking at , any love story has universal thing you know, loss, or possibility of loss, and stand with the person, you find , that's rough for you, I think its maybe my part of respondents. it's something everyone is gonna have to fight sooner or later,

作者: willow1650    时间: 2010-9-20 01:54

Homework

Song: close enough for me. Feel like I am close enough to you.
After a year long battle with cancer, Christian Edison wanted to thank his wife for her support. So he used to schedule a video editor to produce a film for her birthday.
Song: you are beautiful.
Well, we find love actually is in this scene in the movie with. It’s the similar thing.
And he persuaded a movie star to make a cameo in your appearance.
_____________ So, she is a fan.
He loves you, Richel. He loves you, Richel.
I saw it ____. Oh! It’s ____.
And because Richel is a kiwi, he wanted someone from New Zealand.
I saw that he did ask New Zealanders actor’s price.
Hi, Richel, it’s Johnkee Primacy from New Zealand. Yeah, I always want to wish you had a very happy birthday and tell you Christian love you.
But wasn’t the guess stars who responded to Risimario’s request what the goals production which make the film special. It’s a husband expressing his love for his wife when he undergoes camel therapy.
I had visual attention span, very low energy and I am not a waste of most genial because her being around. And so Richel had to put up with Saturday and she still looked after the boys. And she is working for town as well.
It’s was just lovely and when I finished I had tears streaming out. He didn’t realize those crying and said, “Why are you being crying?” I am crying. It’s just so amazing.
Ed had the same effect on hundreds of thousands of strangers. The video was posted online so friends and family would see it and world spread.
When from 45, friends and family, and 300,000 a week.
So Christian is using the opportunity to warn others to take their health more seriously than he did.
I waited to long to go ____. And if I had active at first when something was wrong, I might only have cancers about. And I could have going, maybe, cut it up easily, but I didn’t spare to deliver so I think a lot of gods taking the hard gone get a look day.
Song: every minute
Any love story is a universal figment, you know, loss, the possibility of loss, and staying with a person that you found that is right for you. And I think, that’s part of it in my paper respondents I real to the ___. It’s someday that everyone is gonna to have to fight sooner or later.
Song: marry me.
作者: timyi    时间: 2010-9-20 06:55

本帖最后由 timyi 于 2010-9-20 06:57 编辑

on jackahu
After a year long battle with cancer, C Andson want to thanks his wife for her support, so he used a skills of video  editor to produce a film for her birthday, well, we are fans of love actually, in the same in the may be with, it is the moving thing. and he persuaded a movie star to make a camera appearance. I’m not right to think a lot, so she is his fan, he loves you Rechel, he loves you, Rechel! As a source, oh, it's you, dagger man? and because Rechal is KIWI, he wants someone from New Zealand. I thought he will ask a new Zealand as a god runs a place,

hi Rechel, this is JK , Primer Minister from New Zealand, i wish you have a very happy birthday, and tell you thatC loves you, it was not the guess star response to the resuem requsts toward, gossip production which makes the film special, it's a husband expressing his love for his wife, while he under goes the chemotherapy, i have very short attention spanvery lightenergy, and not wise than most genius, personal experience, so Rachel has to put up with that and do look after the boys, and she is working for fulltime as well, it was just lovely, finished had my tears steaming down my face,
why did I crying? well am I crying? I am crying! it is just so amazing, and it has the same effects of a hundreds of thousands  of strangers, the video was posted on the line, so the friends and family could see it, and words spread, 145 friends and families,  three thousand a week, So C is using the opportunity to warn others to take their health more seriously than it hitted, why take so long to go to see a doctor, for head of[ ** saw/color]and find first of all that something is wrong, and why the cancer rebound, and could of gone, may be cut it easily, but it depends express live, so in many lot of ?guys taking that to haert, I think a lot of gods taking the heart going ganna looking at , any love story has universal thing you know, loss, or possibility of loss, and stand with the person, you find , that's rough for you, I think its maybe my part of respondents. it's something everyone is gonna have to facesooner or later,
作者: 白衣人    时间: 2010-9-20 16:36

On timyi

After a year long battle with cancer, Christian Andson wanted to thank his wife for her support, so he used his skills as a video editor to produce a film for her birthday.

"Well, we are fans of love actually, in the same in the may be with, it is the moving thing."

And he persuaded a movie star to make a camera appearance.

"I’m not right to think a lot, so she is his fan."

"He loves you Rechel, he loves you, Rechel!"

"As I saw he says to me, oh, it's you, dagger man?"

And because Rechal is KIWI, he wanted someone from New Zealand.

"I thought he'd better to ask a New Zealander as a guide to run the slide."

"Hi, Rechel, this is John Key, Primer Minister from New Zealand, i wish you have a very happy birthday, and tell you that C loves you, ... "

But it wasn't the guest star who responded to the resuem requsts toward, gossip production which makes the film special, it's a husband expressing his love for his wife, while he under goes the chemotherapy, i have very short attention spanvery lightenergy, and not wise than most genius, personal experience, so Rachel has to put up with that and do look after the boys, and she is working for fulltime as well, it was just lovely, finished had my tears steaming down my face,
why did I crying? well am I crying? I am crying! it is just so amazing, and it has the same effects of a hundreds of thousands  of strangers, the video was posted on the line, so the friends and family could see it, and words spread, 145 friends and families,  three thousand a week, So C is using the opportunity to warn others to take their health more seriously than it hitted, why take so long to go to see a doctor, for head of[ ** saw/color]and find first of all that something is wrong, and why the cancer rebound, and could of gone, may be cut it easily, but it depends express live, so in many lot of ?guys taking that to haert, I think a lot of gods taking the heart going ganna looking at , any love story has universal thing you know, loss, or possibility of loss, and stand with the person, you find , that's rough for you, I think its maybe my part of respondents. it's something everyone is gonna have to facesooner or later,
作者: yanglianhong    时间: 2010-9-20 19:00     标题: [Homework]2010-09-19 爱的宣言

Music: close enough for me. Feel like I am close enough to you.
After a year long battle with cancer, Christian Edison wanted to do thanks his wife for her support. So he used his skills as a video editor to produce a film for her birthday.
Christian Edison: Well, we were fans of love actually, in the same in the maybe way,and that's the moving thing.
I’m not right to think she like John Key a lot.
sorry, she is a fan.

He loves you Rachel, he loves you, Rachel!
Rechel: As I saw he says to me, oh, it's you, dagger man?
And because Rechel is a Kiwi, he wants to someone from New Zealand.
I thought he'd better to ask a New Zealander as a guide to one's surprise.
Hi,Rechel, this is Johe Key, promise from New Zealand, I wish you have a happy birthday, and tell you that Chirstian love you...
But it wasn't the guest star who reponded to this email requiest toward what gossip production which makes the film special, it's a husband expressing his love for his wife, while he under goes chemotherapy.
I have very short attention span very light energy , and not wise than most genius, personal experience, so Rachel has to put up with that and do look up after boys, and she is working for fultime as well.
It was just lovely,finished had my tears steaming down my face. why did I crying? well am I crying! I am crying! It so amazing.  
And it has the same effects of a hundreds of thousands of strangers, the video was posted on the line, so friends and family could see it, and words spread.
145 friends and families, three thousands a week.
so Christian is using the opportunity to warn others to take their health more seriously than he did.
why I take so long to go to see a doctor, for head of effects at first or something is wrong. And why the cancer rebound, and I could gone, may be cut it easily. But it depends express live aside, I think a lot of gods taking that to heart, going gonna look at.
Any love story has a universal thing, you know, loss,or possibility of loss, and stand with the person, you find,that's rough for you. I think that's part is my paper of respondents will to win the accident. It's something to everyone is gonna have to face sooner or later.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: 张汉丽    时间: 2010-9-28 09:02     标题: [Homework]2010-09-19 爱的宣言

After a year long battle with cancer, C Andson want to thanks his wife for her support, so he used a skills of video editor to produce a film for her birthday, “well, we are fans of love actually, in the same in the may be with, it is the moving thing. ”and he persuaded a movie star to make a camera appearance. “I’m not right to think a lot, so she is his fan”,“ he loves you Rechel, he loves you, Rechel!”“ As a source, oh, it's my dagger man,” and because Rechal is KV, he wants someone from New Zealand. I thought he will ask a new Zealand as a god runs a place,

“hi Rechel, this is JK , Primer Minister from New Zealand, i wish you have a very happy birthday, and tell you C loves you,” it was not the guess star response to the , gossip production which makes the film special, it's a husband expressing his love for his wife, while he under goes the chemotherapy, “R attention very special slow energy, and not wise than most genius, personal experience
, so R has to put up with that and do look after the boys, and she is working for fulltime as well, ”“it was just lovely, finished had my tears steaming down my face,
why did I crying? well am I crying? I am crying! it is just so amazing, ”and it has the same effects of a hundreds of thousands  of strangers, the video was posted on the line, so the friends and family could see it, and words expressed,“ 145 friends and families,  three thousand a week,” So C is using the opportunity to warm others to take their health more seriously than he did, “why take so long to go to see a doctor, and if I have found first of all that something is wrong, and why the cancer rebound, and could of gone, may be cut it down easily, but it depends express live, so I think lot of  gods taken to  heart, don't go to lost thatI think a lot of gods taking the heart going ganna looking at , any love story has universal thing you know, loss, or possibility of loss, and stand with the person, you find , that's rough for you, I think its maybe my part of respondents. it's something everyone is gonna have to fight sooner or later......

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: 张汉丽    时间: 2010-9-28 09:16     标题: [Homework]2010-09-19 爱的宣言

Music: close enough for me. Feel like I am close enough to you.
    After a year long battle with cancer, Christian Edison wanted to do thanks his wife for her support. So he used his skills as a video editor to produce a film for her birthday.
  Christian Edison: Well, we were fans of love actually, in the same in the maybe way,and that's the moving thing.
     I’m not right to think she like John Key a lot.
     sorry, she is a fan.

He loves you Rachel, he loves you, Rachel!
Rechel: As I saw he says to me, oh, it's you, dagger man?
And because Rechel is a Kiwi, he wants to someone from New Zealand.
I thought he'd better to ask a New Zealander as a guide to one's surprise.
   Hi,Rechel, this is Johe Key, promise from New Zealand, I wish you have a very happy birthday, and tell you that Chirstian love you...
  But it wasn't the guest star who reponded to this email requiest toward what gossip production which makes the film special, it's a husband expressing his love for his wife, while he under goes chemotherapy.
  I have very short attention span very light energy , and not wise than most genius, personal experience, so Rachel has to put up with that and do look up after boys, and she is working for fultime as well.
   It was just lovely,finished had my tears steaming down my face. why did I crying? well am I crying! I am crying! It so amazing.  
    And it has the same effects of a hundreds of thousands of strangers, the video was posted on the line, so friends and family could see it, and words spread.
  145 friends and families, three thousands a week.
   so Christian is using the opportunity to warn others to take their health more seriously than he did.
   why I take so long to go to see a doctor, for head of effects at first or something is wrong. And why the cancer rebound, and I could gone, may be to cut it down easily. But it depends express live aside, I think a lot of gods taking that to heart,don't  going gonna look at.
    Any love story has a universal thing, you know, loss,or possibility of loss, and stand with the person, you find,that's rough for you. I think that's part is my paper of respondents will to win the accident. It's something to everyone is gonna have to face sooner or later.

作者: freen223    时间: 2010-9-29 22:19

chemotherapy
作者: shichunyan    时间: 2010-9-30 18:06

On 白衣人

After a year-long battle with cancer, Christian Andson wanted to thank his wife for her support, so he used his skills as a video editor to produce a film for her birthday.

"Well, we are fans of love actually, and you know this is the scene in the movie……………….’

And he persuaded a movie star to make a cameo appearance.

"I know that Rachel thinks Hugh Jackman is………….. so she is a fan."

"He loves you Rechel, he loves you, Rechel!"

"I saw his face, oh, it's Hugh Jackman!"

And because Rechal is a KIWI, he wanted someone from New Zealand.

"I thought it'd be better to ask a New Zealander as a guide to run the place ."

"Hi, Rechel, this is John Key, Prime Minister of New Zealand here, i wish you a very happy birthday, and tell you that Chirstian loves you, he ... "

But it wasn't the guest star who responded to his e-mail request, it’s all the …………production which makes the film special.

It's a husband expressing his love for his wife, while he undergoes chemotherapy.

“I have very short attention span, very low energy, and not wise than the most genial person to be around, and so Rachel has to put up with that and she’s still looking after the boys, and she is working fulltime as well.”

“It was just lovely, and finished it I had tears streaming down my face, and I didn’t realize I was crying. And he said I thought you’d be crying and well I AM crying! It was just so amazing!”

And it has the same effects of a hundreds of thousands of strangers.

The video was posted on-line, so friends and family could see it, and words spread.

It went from 45 friends and families to three hundred thousand a week.”

So Chirstian is using the opportunity to warn others to take their health more seriously than he did.

“Why did it take too long to go to a doctor? And if I had have active my first thought something was wrong, and why ….the cancer rebound, and I could have gone and may be cut it out easily, but in the end it spreads to liver. So I think a lot of guys are taking that to heart, gonna looking at that.”

“Any love story has a universal theme that you know, loss, or possibility of loss, and staying with the person that you found that’s right for you and I think that is part of the reason my people responded so well to the video, is it? It's something everyone is gonna have to face sooner or later.”
作者: lxj__anna    时间: 2010-10-2 16:42

【homework】
Song : close enough for me, fell like I am close enough for you.
After a year long battle with cancer, Christine Anderson wanted to thank his wife for her support. So he uses a skilled video editor to film for her birthday.
[Song]: "You're beautiful"
[Chrstine]: "We are great fans of  Love Actually, and with this scene in the movie when end chapter of the movie scene. "
And he persuaded a movie star to make him account appearance.
[Christine]: "I know that Rachel thinks Hugh Jackman's a bit variet, so, shes a fan. "
[HJ]: "He loves you, Rachel. He loves you! Rachel."
[Rachel]: "When I saw the face,  I mean, oh, its Hugh Jackman!"
And because Rachel is a Kiwi, he wanted someone from Mew Zealand.
[Christine]: "I thought we better ask a New Zealand **** place "
[Jonh King]: "Hi, Rachel, it's John King, prime minister of New Zealand here. I want to wish you a very happy birthday and tell you that Chrstine loves you... "
But it wasn't a guest star who respondent to its mail request or the glossary production which makes the film special. It's a husband expressing his loves for his wife while he undergoes ****therapy.
[Christine]: "I have visual attention spent very low energy and not always the most genius person to be around. And so Rachel has to put up with that ***. She's looking after the boys and she's working full-time as well "
[Rachel]: "It was just lovely and when finished I had tears ****. I didn't realize I was crying . He 'why are you be crying'  'am I crying?'  It's just so amazing."
        The same affect on hundreds of thousands of strangers. The video was posted online so friends and family could see it and world spread.
[Christine]: "145 friends and family 300000 *** in a week."
So Christine is using the opportunity to warn another to take their health more seriously than he did.
[Christine]: "We waited too long to go a doctor, and if I had of active first of all something was wrong. I don't ***her ***catch about and I could have going maybe cut it out easily. But *** birth delivery. So I think a lot gods taking to heart ***looked at. "
[songs] : "Marry me..."
[Christine]: ''And love stories as a universal theme, you know. Loss, a possibility of loss, and stay with a person you found that's right for you. And I think that part ** is might people respondent via to the ***. It's something that everyone is gonna have to face sooner or later. "
[song]: "Marry me, mn..."
作者: jjcanfly    时间: 2010-10-4 19:41

what's the background music? So touching.....
作者: jjcanfly    时间: 2010-10-4 21:08     标题: [Homework]2010-09-19 爱的宣言

HOMEWORK
                      The Declaration of LOVE
[MUSIC] Close enough for me, feel like I am close enough for you....
[N] After a year-long battle with cancer, Chrischin(^^) Anderson wanted to thank his wife for her support.  So he used a skilled video editor to produce a film for her birthday.
[MUSIC] And you are beautiful..
[CA] We were great friends at love actually in the scene in the movie with At Charm Darsa Moli Sin(@%$R#@#%$#....)
[N] And he persuaded a movie star to make a common Europeans.
[CA] I know that R thinks Hill James is a video rock, so she is a fan.
[the Star HJ] He loves you, Racheal. He looooves Yoooooooou, Racheal
[R] I saw it and found out that, awww.. It's Deck Ben!!!
[N] And because Recheal is a Kiwi, he wanted someone from New Zealand.
[CA] I thought he would be asked New Zealand in the government who runs the place.
[JK] Hi Racheal, it's John King, the Primer Minister of New Zealand here, I just want to wish you a very happy bithday and tell you that C loves you.  He...
[N] But it wasn't the guest stars who responsed to the E-mail request or the gossy production which makes the film special.  It's her husband expresssing his love for his wife while he undergoes chemotherapy.
[CA] I have very short attention span,very low energy and I am not otherwise most genial person to bear on.  And Racheal has to put up with that and she has to look after the boys and she is working for the town as well.
[R] It was just lovely, and at finishing, I have tears streaming down.  I didn't realize that I was crying..And he said, I thought you would be crying and I was crying.. hahahaha.. It was just so amazing.
[N]That has had the same effect on hundreds of thousands of strangers.  The video was posted online so friends and families could see it on the worldspread.
[CA] Views from forty-five friends and families to three-hundred thousand in a week.
[N] So C is using the opportunity to warn others to take their health more seriously than he did.
[CA] I waited too long to go a doctor and if I had acted when I first thought something was wrong and then why dont have a catch in the bowel.  And I could go in and maybe cutted it out easily.  Bette ideas spread leave on us, I thinks a lot Gods taking on her gone and moved on...
[MUSIC] Marry me...
[CA] Any, any love story has a universal theme of, you know, loss or possibility of loss.  And, and and staying with the person you, that you found it's, it's right for you, and, I think, it's part of the reason my paper has responsed so well in the video. It's something that everyone is gonna have to fight sooner or later.
[MUSIC] Marry me...Emmm......

作者: tiffany19891209    时间: 2010-10-11 21:30

homework:after a year long bite with cancer, wanted to thank his wife for her surport.so he used sterio of a vedio aditor to produce a film for her birthday.we are friends of lactory in the same in the movie when check the same of thing .he did a movie star to make a camera of your parent.if i know to write things she drug me of a whole world, so she is fine.he loves you richel.he likes you,i do.i saw first oh it's you did for me.and because rechel is a kewy ,he wants to someone from newsland. i saw he will be asking newsland got a round place .is junking promise your newsland yet.it should a very and tell you the question left you.but it was the gas star to respond to the all the same production which make the film special .it is a husband express his love foe his wife what he undergoes .pay a patention spent a lot of energy in the a lot of way the most geniue,person be arround and so rechel has to put out with them.she has to look after the boys and she was working for the town as well.it was just lovely in finishing tonight tim'.you will be crying .yes iam crying.it is just so amasing.as the same factor on hundreds and thousand of straingers .the vedio was post on line of friends and family could see it and the world spred.it is from 45 friends and family to 300000in a week .so quertion is using the opportunity to warn another take the health more serious than he did.for a wild too long to go the docter and for have an active do somethings was wrong .i donot pack cancer down. you would like to calm down easily .but i didnot speng little so i think lot of gods targeting to heart.go to look down .marry me any love story as universy you know lose a posibility and lose an stand of person you found out that is right for you .i think that parts is my paper repond what i will go and visit it . it is something that everyone is gonna to have to fight sooner or later
作者: 安小孩    时间: 2010-10-13 23:21

After a year long battle with cancer chiristian wanted to thank his wife for her support.so he used his skill of vedio editor to produce a film for her birthday. we're  fans of  love actually   in this scene in the movie may be we  ....thing  atfter he persuaded a movie star to make a camera apperance

Im  right to think  thinks Hugh Jackman ....so she's fan

rachael he loves you rachael

As a source  his face oh it's Hugh Jackman!

And  because rachael is kiwi so he wanted someone from New zealand .I thought who'd better ask in new zealand as a guide run surprise

Hi rachael Im  JK prime minister New zealand here I just want yo wish you a very happy birthday and tell you that christian loves you

But it wan't the  guests stars repond the ..requests it's all the..production which make the vedio special husband    it's a husband expressing his love for his wife while he undergo chemotherapy

I have very short attention span very light energy , and not wise than most genius personal

so rachael has to put up with that and she's to look after the boys and she's working fulltimes as well

It was just lovely. fnished i had tears steaming down my face.He didnt realise that I was crying I thought you would be crying.Im crying.it was just so amazing

And it has the same effect on hundreds of thousands of strangers
the vedio was posted put on line so  the family and friends could see it and world spread. it went from 45 friends and family to 300000  in a week

so  christian is using the oppurtunity to warn  others to take their health more seriously than he did

why I did  too long to go a doctor if I had it if im active on first saw  something is wrong. And why the cancer rebound, and I could gone, may be cut it out easily. But it ....., I think a lot of gods are taking to heart, go and  get a  look at.

any love story has universal theme  you know  with loss or possibily of loss  stand with the person you found that's rough for I think that partner is mty paper of respondents ... it's something that everyone gonna has to face sooner or later

ps:这个澳大利亚因口音啊!!
作者: qxy0906    时间: 2010-10-25 19:04

很好 就是偶听不懂 哎
作者: xupeiyu    时间: 2010-10-27 09:54

HOME WORK:

after a year long battle with cancer,Christian Aderson wants to thank his wife for her support. So he used his skill at vedio at a term to produce a film for her birthday.
"we everything atctullay,it is the thing in the maybe way,it is all the same thing. "
and he pursuaded a movie star to make a account to Europeans.
"I just writes things that is right.she is a fan"
"he loves you,Richou he loves you, Richou"
my source it is Udeadman
And because Richel is a key way, he wanted some one from newland.
"I saw he did ask in Newzealand got in the wrong place"
"Hi Richel, It is Jonky, primary of NEwzealand here. I wish a very happy birthday and tell you taht Christan loves you "
But wasn't the Guest Stars who response to Rayman's request, all the gossip production which makes the flim special.It is a husband expressing his love for his wife, what he undergos cames Theratically.
"I have a very short tension span in energy and i am not a wised geniuned person to bare around. So Richel has to put up with that. she still look after the boys and she is working for Thom as well."
"It was just lovely and when it finished, i have tears draining down, but i didn't realize i was crying. he asked what made you be cring ""am I crying,just so amazing"
it has the same effect on hundreds of thousands of strangers. The vedio was posed on line. do friends and family could see it and was spread.
"went for 25 so my friends and family three thousand in a week"
SO Christian is using the opportunity to warn others to take their health more seriousely than he did.
"I worried too long to go to a doctor and if i had have acted firstly when i found something was wrong, i might not even have cancer in the boug and I could be going go in and cut it out easily. but i didn't specialy live with it . I think a lot guys taking their hearts going to look at it  "
"Any love stories are universally same. you know lost, possibilty of lost and stand with the person you found that is right for you. i think that's the part of my people responded well in viewing it. it is sth that everyone is gonna to find it sooner or later"
作者: xupeiyu    时间: 2010-10-27 10:11

The song is "marry me " by Train from the album<save me San Francisco>
作者: alice566    时间: 2010-11-5 21:15

HW
After a year long battle with cancer, Christine Edison wanted to do thank his wife for her support, so he used a skills of video editor to produce a film  for her birthday. "Well, we are fans of love actually  in the same in the maybe way, it's the moving thing." He persuaded the movie star to make a camera appearance, "I'm not right to think a lot, yes, she is a fan." "He loves you, Richel, he loves you,Richel." "As far as I saw it, I thought, um, ooh, it's you, dagger man." And because Richel is a KIVI, he wanted someone from New Zealand. "I thought he will ask a New Zealand as a god around the place, "Hi Richel, This is Jonky, Prime minister from New Zealand here, I wish you a very happy birthday, and tell you that Christian loves you." But wasn't the guests stars respond to the  request gossy production which makes the film special, it's a husband expressing his love for his wife, what he undergoes came a therapy. "I have been attentioned very special long energy, and I'm not wise, the most genium. Personally beyond and so Richel had to put up with that, she does do look after 2 little boys, and she's working full times as well." "It was just lovely, finished had the tears steaming down my face, I didn't notice we're crying that am I crying, it was just so amazing." It has the same effect that hundreds of thousands of stranger, the video was posted online so friends and families could see it and world spread. " words from 45 friends and families, 3 thousand a week," so Christine is using the opportunity to warn others to take their healths more seriously than he did."why take too long to go a doctor, and if we had active on the first thought that something was wrong, and why the cancer rebound and could of going, maybe cut it out easily, but it depends expresively on so, I think a lot of goals taking to heart, go, get moved on." "Any love story is the universal theme of, you know, loss, possibilities of loss and staying with the persons you find, that's rough for you. I think that's part of my paper respondency well to the video I set it. It's something that everyone is gonna to fight sooner or later."
作者: sunny Eugene    时间: 2010-11-7 18:39

After a year long battle with cancer, Christen Anderson wanted to thank his wife for her support, so he used his skills as a video editor to produce a film for her birthday.

Well, we are fans of love actually; it’s in this scene in the movie with, and tried the similar scene.

I knew that Rachel thinks Hugh Jackman a bit of all right, so she’s a fan.
“He loves you Rachel, he loves you, Rachel!”
I saw his face; I mean oh, it's Hugh Jackman.

And because Rachel is a Kiwi, he wanted someone from New Zealand.

I thought it’d be better ask a New Zealand in the guy runs the place,

Hi Rachel, this is John Kim, Primer Minister of New Zealand here, I just wanna wish you have a very happy birthday, and tell you that Christen loves you.

But it was not the guest star who’s responded to his email quest, or the glossy production which made the film special, it's a husband expressing his love for his wife, while he undergoes chemotherapy.

I had very short attention span, very low energy, and not a wise the most genius, cause , so Rachel has to put up with that and she has to look after the boys, and she is working fulltime as well.
It was just lovely, and finished. I had my tears steaming down my face, he didn’t realize I was crying and asked why wouldn’t you be crying? I am crying! It is just so amazing.

And it has the same effects of hundreds of thousands of strangers, the video was posted on line, so the friends and family could see it, and words spread.

Went from 45 friends and families, hit straight three thousand in a week.

So Christen is using the opportunity to warn others to take their health more seriously than he did.

I’ve waited too long to go to a doctor, and find actively when I first thought  something was wrong, and I had a bad cancer rebound, and I may have gone and cut it out easily, but it depends express live, so in many lot of ?, I think a lot of gods taking the heart going to take a look at.

Any love story has universal thing you know, loss, or possibility of loss, and stand with the person that you found, that's rough for you, I think that’s part of the reason why people responded so well to the video. It’s something that everyone is gonna have to fight sooner or later.

(music) Marry me.

作者: sunny Eugene    时间: 2010-11-7 21:17

有些地方听得不清楚
After a year long battle with cancer, Christen Anderson wanted to thank his wife for her support, so he used his skills as a video editor to produce a film for her birthday.

Well, we are fans of love actually; it’s in this scene in the movie with, and tried the similar scene.

I knew that Rachel thinks Hugh Jackman a bit of all right, so she’s a fan.
“He loves you Rachel, he loves you, Rachel!”
I saw his face; I mean oh, it's Hugh Jackman.

And because Rachel is a Kiwi, he wanted someone from New Zealand.

I thought it’d be better ask a New Zealand *** runs the place,

Hi Rachel, this is John Kim, Primer Minister of New Zealand here, I just wanna wish you have a very happy birthday, and tell you that Christen loves you.

But it was not the guest star who’s responded to his email quest, or the glossy production which made the film special, it's a husband expressing his love for his wife, while he undergoes chemotherapy.

I had very short attention span, very low energy, and not always the most genial person to be around, so Rachel has to put up with that and she too has to look after the boys, and she is working fulltime as well.
It was just lovely, and finished. I had my tears steaming down my face, he didn’t realize I was crying and he said I thought you’d be crying. I am crying! It is just so amazing.

And it has the same effects on hundreds of thousands of strangers, the video was posted on line, so the friends and family could see it, and words spread.

Ur, it went from 45 friends and families, hit straight three hundred thousand in a week.

So Christen is using the opportunity to warn others to take their health more seriously than he did.

I’ve waited too long to go to a doctor, and if I had been active when I first thought something was wrong, and I mightn’t had a cancer rebound, and they could have gone and maybe cut it out easily, but in the end it spread to liver, so I think a lot of gods taking to heart going to take a look at.

Any love story has that universal thing, you know, loss, or possibility of loss, and stand with the person that you found, that's rough for you, I think that’s part of the reason why people responded so well to the video. It’s something that everyone is gonna have to fight sooner or later.

(music) Marry me.

作者: v.vbaby    时间: 2010-11-11 23:11     标题: [Homework]2010-09-19 爱的宣言

after a year long battle with cancer,christina just decided to thank his wife for her support, so he used a skill of video editor to produce a film for her birthday.
we've been fans of love actually and its the same in the movie with. and its the same old  thing.
and he persuaded a movie star to make the cameo appearance.
i know rachel's gonna be @.so she is a fan.
he loves u,rachel.he loves,u, rachel.
@ohhh is he dead man.?
and because rachel is a kiwi, he want someone from new zealand.
i though better ask someone new zealand around her place.
hi rachel its john k. priest of new zealand, i wish you a very happy birthday and tells u christian loves you.
but was the guests starts who was respond to the email request. @production which make the film special. the husband is expressing his love for his wife while he undergoes chemotheropy.
i have visual tension span, low energy and not otherwise the most genial person to bear on it. so rachel has to put up with that ,she has to look after the boys, and she is working for tom as well.
it was just lovely ,when finished i have tears streaming on my face and i didnt realize i was crying. i thoght u might be crying.
am i crying? its just so amazing.
and it have effect on hundreds and thousands of strangers. the video was posted on line so the family and friends could see it. and words spread.
from 45 friends and family then 300000 in a week.
so christian is using the opportunity to warn others to take their health more seriously than he did.
i waited to long to go to the doctor. if i act at first that sth was wrong if even i had a cancer at @ and i might be going to cut it down easily.
but i didnt expect to live so, but i think alot god is taking to her, going look dead.
any love story has a universal thing ,u know, any possibility of loss and stay with the person if you find its right for u and i think its part of my paper's respondents to the video, its to everyone is gonna to fight nooner or later

marry me~~
[img][/img]

作者: goella    时间: 2010-11-12 14:51

1# yrmy
作者: AprilBB    时间: 2010-11-12 16:00

HOMEWORK

After a year long battle with cancer, Christian Anderson wanted to thank his wife for her support. So he used his skilled ---- to preduce a film for her birthday.
"We were with fansy love actually. We, you know, as seen in the movie with, which are the similar thing."
And he persuaded a movie star to make a Camio appearit.
"I know that Rachel thinks he's just been a moright, hehe. So, he is a fan."
"He loves you Rachel. He loves you. Rachel"
"I saw it, and I said"Oh, it is Neil Dammon!"hehe"
And because Rachel is a Kiwi, he wants someone from New Zealand.
"I thought would he better asking New Zealand in the God that runs a place"
"Hello to ----- Prime Minister of New Zealand is here. I just want to wish you a very happy birthday and tell you that Christian Loves you."
But it wasn't the guess stars who responded to its email requests nor the glossy production which make the film special. It is a husband expressing his love for his wife, while he undergoes chematherapy.
"I have very sure intention to spend very light energy, and I am not wise to the most gineil. Personal experience. And so Rachel has to put up with that. She still have to look after the boys and she's working full time as well."
"It was just lovily when I finished it and I have tears I didn't realize I was crying. I thought what you been crying, I am crying! It was so amazing"
It has the same affect on hundreds of thousands of strangers. The video was posted online, so that friends and families could see it and world spread.
"Went from 45 friends and families, just 300 thousand in a week"
So Christian is using the opportunity to warn others to take their health more seriously than he did.
"I waited too long to go to a doctor. If I have activised something was wrong, I might only have cancers abond, and might be gone and cut it down easily. But I didn't expected it. So thinking of lots of gods are taking ahard, going get to look that."
Any love story has a universal theme, you know, loss or possibility of loss and staying with the person that you found that that's right for you. I think that's part of my paper----I think it's something that everyone is going to have to face sooner or later.
作者: 陈丹_61f9    时间: 2010-11-22 15:47     标题: [Homework]2010-09-19 爱的宣言

Close enough to me, feel like I own close enough to you.
After a year long battle with cancer, Christure Andison wanted to thank his wife for her support, so he used to the videw editor to produce a film for her birthday.
And he persuaded a movie star to make Camiuo appearance.
And because Richael is a Kewy, he wanted to find someone from Newzealand.

作者: ESQUIRE    时间: 2010-11-23 22:50

After a year-long battle with cancer, Christian Anderson wanted to thank her wife for her support so he used his skill as a video editor to produce a film for her birthday.
We fancied a lot actually in this scene in the movie we and chat the same I think.
He persuaded a movie star to make cameo appearance.
I know that Rachel thinks Hugh Jackman will be all right. So she is his fan.
He loves you Rachel. He loves you.
I saw his face. Oh it’s you Degmen.
Because Rachel is a Kiwi, he wanted someone from New Zealand.
I thought would he be asking New Zealanders in the God around this place?
Hi, Rachel. This is John Key Prime Minister of New Zealand here. I just want to wish you a very happy birthday and tell you that Christian loves you. But it wasn’t the guest stars who responded to his email request nor the glossy production which made the film special; it is a husband’s expressing his love for his wife while he undergoes chemotherapy. I have very short tension span very light energy and I am not the wise , the most genial person to be around, and so Rachel has to put up with that and she still look after boys. She is working full time as well. It was just lovely finished and I had tears streaming down but I didn’t realize I was crying. What have been crying? I am crying. It’s just so amazing. And it has same the effect on hundreds of thousands of strangers. The video was posted on line so friends and family could see it and words spread. Went from 45 friends and family to 300,000 in week. So Christian is using the opportunity to warn others to take their health more serious than he did. I waited too long to go to doctor and if I have acted on my first thought that something was wrong. XXXXX may be cut it off easily. But I didn’t expect to live, so I think lot of guys taking too hot going to look at it(这一段实在听不出来) Any love story is a universal thing of loss or possibility of loss and staying with person you fanned That’s rough for you, XXXXXXXX  I think it's something that everyone is going to have to face sooner or later.
作者: 啊wen    时间: 2010-11-24 09:44

how can i find the video?
作者: lucycui    时间: 2010-11-26 16:04

what a lovely couple~
i like it ~~~
作者: 李励锋    时间: 2010-11-29 21:22

本帖最后由 李励锋 于 2010-11-29 13:36 编辑

that song is "marry me" by train..
作者: cristie77    时间: 2010-11-30 10:05

dsffefewfw
作者: dave.k    时间: 2010-12-26 17:39

15# jjcanfly 'Marry Me' by Train.
作者: dave.k    时间: 2010-12-26 17:47

HmWk(大家的听写..很有意思)
After a year long battle with cancer, Christian Anderson wanted to thank his wife for her support, so he used his skills as a video editor to produce a film for her birthday.

"Well, we are real fans of ‘Love Actually’, there is a scene in the movie where a chap does the similar thing. "

"I know that Rachel thinks that Hugh Jackman would be all right. She is a fan."

"He loves you Rachel, he loves you, Rachel!"

"When I saw his face, oh, it's Hugh Jackman!!"

And because Rachel is a kiwi, he wanted someone from New Zealand.

"I thought who would be better to ask in New Zealand than a guy who runs the place."

"Hi, Rachel, this is John Key, Primer Minister of New Zealand here, I just wish you have a very happy birthday, and tell you that Christian loves you, ... "

But it wasn't the guest star who responded to his email request, or the glossy production which made the film special, it's a husband expressing his love for his wife, while he undergoes chemotherapy, I have a very short attention span, very low energy, and I am not the most genial person to be around, so Rachel has to put up with that and she still got to look after the boys, and she is working full time as well.
It was just lovely, when it finished, I had my tears streaming down my face, he didn’t realize that I was crying.
‘I thought you would be crying!?’ ‘I am crying!!’ it is just so amazing, and it has the same effects on hundreds of thousands  of strangers, the video was posted online, so friends and family could see it, and words spread, it went from 45 friends and family to 300,000 in a week. So Christian is using the opportunity to warn others to take their health more seriously than he did. 'I waited too long to go to the doctor. And if I had acted first when I thought something was wrong, I might have only had cancer in the bowel. And I could’ve gone in and maybe cut it out easily, but I didn’t, and it spread to the liver. I think a lot of guys are too taking too hard to go get it looked at. Any love story has a universal theme of, you know, loss, or possibility of loss, and staying with the person, that you found that's right for you,. I think that is part of the reason why people have responded so well to the video I edited. It's something everyone is gonna have to face sooner or later.
作者: chris125    时间: 2010-12-29 09:15     标题: [Homework]2010-09-19 爱的宣言

after a year long battle with cancer,christian addison wanted to thank his wife for her support so he use to scale as a video aditor to produce a film for her birthday.
we are with fans a lot actually in this thing in it maybe with and check of the film thing. and the persurded movie star to make camera appearance.i know the right thing      would so she is a fan.he loves richel,he loves you.
by source,    oh,it's he dad man.and because richel is a kiwi,he wanted someone from Newsland. i thought what she had been asking newsland in god around the place.hi,richel, Wich jonking,prime minister of newsland. i swear to wish you a very happy birthday and tell you that christian loves you.he-.but it wasn't the guests star who respond to resigm a request of what the   production which make the film special.it's a husband expressing his love for his wife while he undergoes kimo theropy.
i have vision tension spend very low energy and i am not   the most genius person to be around and so richel had to put up with that.she is  look after the boys and she is working for tom as well.
it was just lovely and finished i had just tasting    i didn't realize he was crying.i said you were be cring.well, i am crying.it was just so amazing.and it has the same effect on hundreds of thousands of strangers.the video was supposed to online so friends and family could see it and the words spread.
well around 45 friends and family did 300.000 in the week so christian is using the opportunity to warn others to take care of their health more seriously than he did.
why did i too long to go the doctor and if i had acted my first thought that something was wrong.am i not   was bale and i could have going maybe cut it down easily but i didn't and spends to leave us so i think a lot of gods are taking the heart,going to look at that .
any love story has universe theme of,you know,loss or possibility of loss and stand with the person that you found that's right for you and i think that's part of the reason my papers are respondent so well to the v accident.it's something that everyone is gonna have to fice sooner or later.

作者: cubeking    时间: 2010-12-31 15:05

Home Work

After a year long battle with cancer, C A want ?? his wife for her support, so he used a skilled vidio editor to produce a film for her birthday, well ?? well actually, in the same in the may be with, it is the moving thing. he pursaded a movie star to make a camer appearance , ? she is his fan, he loves you Recheal,as a source, it's ?man, and because Rechal is KV, he want someone from New Zealand. I thought some one from new zealand as a prize,

hi Recheal, this is JK , Primer Minister from New Zealand, i wish you have a very happy birday, and tell you C loves you, it was not the guess star response to the , gossip production which makes the film special, it's a
husband expressing his love for his wife, while he under goes the chemotherapy, R attention very special slow energy, and not wise the most genium, persenaly beyeond, so R has to put up with that and do look after the boys, and she is working for fulltime as well, it was just lovely, finished had my tears steaming down my face,
what u crying? well am I crying? it is just so amazing, and it has the same effects of a hundrends of thousands  of strangers, the video was posted on the line, so the friends and family could see it, and words brade, words from thousand of families,  three thousand a week, So C is using the oppotunity to warn others to take theire health more seriously than it hitted, why take so long to go to see a doctor, and find first of all that something is wrong, and why the cancer rebound, and may be cut it easily, but it depends, so in many lot of ?, take the heart going ganna looking at , any love story has universal thing you know, loss, or possiblity of loss, and stand with the person, you find , that's rough for you, I think its maybe my part of responsdents. it's something someone is gonna to fight sooner or later,

作者: grace_du    时间: 2011-1-5 16:53

so touching.........
作者: summermemories    时间: 2011-1-30 00:30     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-09-19 爱的宣言

HW
After a year long battle with cancer, Christian Anderson wanted to thank his wife for her support, so he used his skill as a video editor to produce a film for her birthday.
We are both fans of love actually and it's the same in movie with and check these small thing.And he persuaded a movie satar to make a ** appearence. If I know that Rachale **, so she is a fan. He loves you, Rachale. He loves you, Rachale. ** someone. Ooo, it's you Dad Ben. And because Rachale is a Kiwi, he wanted someone from New Zealand. I thought if he would better ask New Zealanders and got around the place. Hi Rachale. It's Jonh Key, prime minister of New Zealand. I just want to wish you a very happy birthday and tell you that Christian loves you.
But it wasn't the guest stars who responded to ** request or the gossip production which make the film special. It's a husband expressing his love for his wife while he undergoes ** therapy.
We have short tension span, very low energy, and a lot of ways the most genior.And so Rachale has to put up with that and she has still to look after the boys and she is working for our town as well.
It was just lovely. At finish, I had tears ** in my eyes. I didn't realize I was crying. And he said I thought you be crying. I said I am crying. It was just so amazing.
And it had the same effect on hundreds of thousands of strangers. The video was posted on line so friends and family could see it, and world spread. It went from 45 friends and family to 300,000. So Christian is using the opportunity to warn others to take their health more sirously than he did. I waited too long to go a doctor.And if I have active on my first thought, something was wrong.And if I had a cancer in the bell and I could have gone and I may have been cut it out easily.But I didn't and ** leave it. So I think a lot of gods are take to heart. Go, go and look at it.
Any love story has a universal thing of, you know, lose or possibility of lose, and staying with the person that you found that's right for you. And I think that's part of reason why people have responded so well to the video, isn't it? It's some thing that everyone is going to have to face sooner or later.

作者: 赵东阳_0    时间: 2011-3-13 00:17

I wanna see the original video.
Who could give me the website pls?
作者: T1Me    时间: 2011-4-8 10:24

what is   wrong、
作者: 腿短不是猫木的    时间: 2011-4-8 16:12

I want to know the background music~
作者: zjj0920082011    时间: 2011-4-26 20:44

After a year-long battle with cancer, Christian Anderson wanted to thank his wife for her support, so he used his skills as a video editor to produce a film for her birthday.

"Well, we are fans of love actually, the scene in the movie with, and chat the similar thing. "

"I know that Rachel thinks Hugh Jackman is broad, so she is a fan."

"He loves you Rachel, he loves you, Rachel!"

"I saw his face, oh, it's Hugh Jackman!"

And because Rachel is a KIWI, he wanted someone from New Zealand.

"I thought it'd be better to ask a New Zealander as a guide to run the place ."

"Hi, Rachel, this is John Key, Prime Minister of New Zealand here, I wish you a very happy birthday, and tell you that Chirstian loves you, he ... "

But it wasn't the guest star who responded to his e-mail request, it’s all the * production which makes the film special.

It's a husband expressing his love for his wife, while he undergoes chemotherapy.

“I have very short attention span, very low energy, and not wise than the most genial person to be around, and so Rachel has to put up with that and she’s still looking after the boys, and she is working fulltime as well.”

“It was just lovely, and finished it I had tears streaming down my face, and I didn’t realize I was crying. And he said I thought you’d be crying and well I am crying! It was just so amazing!”

And it has the same effects of hundreds of thousands of strangers.

The video was posted on-line, so friends and family could see it, and words spread.

“It went from 45 friends and families to three hundred thousand in a week.”

So Chirstian is using the opportunity to warn others to take their health more seriously than he did.

“Why did it take too long to go to a doctor? And if I had have active my first thought something was wrong, and why don’t he cancer rebound, and I could have gone and may be cut it out easily, but in the end it spreads to liver. So I think a lot of guys are taking that to heart, gonna looking at that.”

“Any love story has a universal theme that you know, loss, or possibility of loss, and staying with the person that you found that’s right for you and I think that is part of the reason my people responded so well to the video, is it? It's something everyone is gonna have to face sooner or later.”
作者: joezhong    时间: 2011-4-29 22:38     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-09-19 爱的宣言

close love me, after one years of battle of canser,_ want to thianls the support and her famolyeworld opptoimaye rmore necessay find actio rwrong cancer pong ciey easolier a lot yale ahrd ther any love in ini lass of possbo el stand ip ropassoble woyj someany marru me thing motor smappe a so i ilbe wbr u cpo lobe up dod me KV wsantt o england orolsme m tell the chris lobe u, maike hem special what ho unsiodm bear war=rong , looke word love fidn tea, cry so amszing, hveiren fang workd expred ,crhis te iptmcal than yhe need ed  firts tjongs cancer cut off easilyu i think he she to dear sooner and later
any love stroy in psooble a losst isand fin gfo yin euiym sine cert find the sdjedfbn

作者: ikillmeba    时间: 2011-5-11 08:57

i can't do the finishing
because
it's so touching
作者: 和尘719719    时间: 2011-6-2 21:21

作者: kittyxia0208    时间: 2011-6-5 15:34     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-09-19 爱的宣言

After year long battle with cancer Christina Anderson wanted to declare his wife for her support. So he used to skill the video at her for build the film for her birthday.
well, we thanks in actually in miss and the thing in the movie is, as chat as the same thing.
And he persuaded the movie star to make a comeo appearance.
If I am not write to things, he is just before write. So, she is fan.
He loves Rachel. Love you. Rachel.
I'm sorry, oh, it is he did.
Because Rachel is Kiwi, he want to someone for New Zealand. I so he bit is asking ? and rounds price, hello he is trucky, promid to New Zealand yeah. I wish you a very happy birthday and tell you he crishen love you.
but it wasn't a gather star respond to the email request what grociper duction which may film the special. It's a hunsband express his love for his wife what he undergoes kimo cerepy.
I have very show tension spend very lie energy and not wise most jenny personal bear around in so Rachel has put up with that. And she's do a lot of for the boys, and she is working for the town as well.
I was just lovely and finish her tist during my visiting. why are you be crying? I am crying. It is just so amazing.
As it has a same factor as hundreds of thousand strangers, the video was post online so friends and families could see this and worlds spread.
Around 45 friends and families thres thousand last week. So Christina is using an opportunity to wall another take his health to serious and he did it.
Why it too long to go to doctor and if I have active if something is wrong.The light cansion be ? the night could be cut day off easily. But I stefinately say, I think I'd got it. Taking the heart, go the day.
Any love story has the universe thing, you know, lossing possibility, lossing and sdying with the person if found that's rougg you. I think that's part of my paper respond to the v, I see it. Something everyone is come to fight to fance, to sooner or later.

作者: xstella    时间: 2011-7-5 00:25     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-09-19 爱的宣言

After a year long battle with cancer,Christian anderson wants to thank his wife for her support.So he used his skill as a video editor to produce a film for her birthday.
We are fans of love actually, we scence the same movie and chat the similar thing.
And he persuaded a movie star to make a cameo appearence.
I know that Rachal thinks Hugh jackman will be right,so she is a fan.
He loves you, Rachel, he loves you, Rachel.So I saw his face, oh, it's hugh jackman.
Because Rachel is a kiwi,he wanted someone from Newzealand. I thought I'd better a Newzealander as a guide to run the place.
Hello, Rachel, It is John Kay, priminister of Newzealand yet.I wish you a very happy birthday and tell you that Christian loves you, and
But it wasn't the guest star who responded to his e-mail request or the gossip production which make the film special, it's a husband's expressing his love for his wife while he undergoes chemotherapy.
I have very short attention span, very low energy, and not the wise than a most genial person be around.And so Rachal has to put up with that and she still are looking after the boys and she is working fulltime as well.
It was just lovely, and I finished i had tears streaming out. In fact,I didn't realise I was crying.He said I thought you would be crying. Well, I am crying. It's just so amazing.And this has the same effect on hundreds of thousands of strangers.
The video was posted on line so friends and families could see it, and word spread. Hh, went from 45 friends and families to 300,000 in a week.
So Christian is using the oppertunity to warn others to take their health more seriously than he did.
Why it take too long to go to a doctor? If I active my first thought something was wrong? Why don't a cancer rebound?And I could have gone and may be cut it up easily. But I didn't so it spread to liver.So I think a lot of guys are taking to heart,gonna looking at that.
Any love story has a universal theme, loss or possibility of loss,And you stay with the person that you found that is right for you and I think that's part of the reason my people responded so well, isn't it? It's something that everyone is gonna to be faced sooner or later.

作者: yaraxj    时间: 2011-7-13 11:02

“It was just lovely, and finished it I had tears streaming down my face, and I didn’t realize I was crying. And he said I thought you’d be crying and well I am crying! It was just so amazing!”

And it has the same effects of hundreds of thousands of strangers.

“It went from 45 friends and families to three hundred thousand in a week.”

“Why did it take too long to go to a doctor? And if I had have active my first thought something was wrong, and why don’t he cancer rebound, and I could have gone and may be cut it out easily, but in the end it spreads to liver. So I think a lot of guys are taking that to heart, gonna looking at that.”

作者: cyb1143    时间: 2012-4-20 22:06     标题: [Homework]【整理】2010-09-19 爱的宣言

After a year long bite with cancer,Christain Aderson wanted to thank his wife for her surport.So he used skills of a vedio editor to produce a film for her birthday.We are friends of xx in the same in the movie when check the same of thing.And he persuaded a movie star to make a xx appearance.If I know to write things she xx, so she is a fan.He loves you richel.He loves you richel.I saw xx first oh it's you did for me.And because Richel is a kiwi ,he wanted someone from New Zealand.I saw he will be asking New Zealand in the garden around the place.Hi Richel,it's John Kay,prime minister of New Zealand here.I as well want to wish you a very happy birthday and tell you Christain that loves you.But it wasn't the guest stars who responded to the xx request but all the gossy production which made the film special.It is a husband expressing his love foe his wife when he undergoes came a theraphy.I have vision attetions spent a lot of energy and not otherwise the most geniue,person be arround and so Richel has to put out with that.She has to look after the boys and she was working for town as well.It was just lovely in finishing tonight tears streaming on my face.I didn't realize I am crying.Why are you crying?I am crying.It is just so amazing.It has the same effect on hundreds and thousands of strangers.The vedio was posted online so friends and family could see it and worlds spread.It went from 45 friends and family to 300,000 in a week.So Christain is using the opportunity to warn anothers take their health more seriously than he did.I xx too long to go to a doctor and if I have an active xx something was wrong.I xx pack cancer in the bowl then I may go off and cut it down easily.But I didn't spend little so I think lot of gods tacking to heart go get look down.Marry me.Any love story is a universal fame you know loss a posibility of loss and it's dying with the person that you found that's right for you.I think that part is my paper repond so well to the xx.It is something that everyone is gonna to have to face sooner or later.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0