Board logo

标题: [豆知识] 【整理】2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式 [打印本页]

作者: jessiyear    时间: 2012-2-12 10:01     标题: 2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

Bits-of-Knowledge-2011-02-12&02-18

Ways to Show Love

Valentine's Day is fast approaching. Do you have any good ideas to send your love to your valentine? In this episode of BOK, Donna Barnes, a life and relationship coach, will tell us the genuine meaning of love and ways to show love.

[flv]http://down02.putclub.com/newupdate/special/st60/bok/Bits-of-Koweledge_20120212_WaysToShowLove.flv[/flv]

user posted image

【电信1】下载:
user posted image (rm)   user posted image (mp3)

【电信2】下载:       
user posted image (rm)   user posted image (mp3)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿且非头贴, 请发帖时标注"Homework".
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注"on 某某人"并在修改处标红.
三、发帖请用Verdana 3号字体.
四、若在听写和理解过程中遇到困难,请到
Special 版Q&A提问。

作者: xpwh1    时间: 2012-2-12 20:16

hw:hi, I'm Dorna Barnes I'm a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY dating coach in New York city. in this clip we'll talk about ways to show love and the real genuine meaning of loving someone is to truely care about the feelings and the well being and the happiness. so if you can show them that'll show that you love them. really take the time to do nice little things for them maybe leave * cute love knows so make the third day easier do something for them so that they didn't have to do them. shows that you took your time to think about it and that you really do want to work their life happy and you really want them to be happy it it's just that really express feelings and don't be afraid to show it and really just put yourself out there don't be afraid and let them know how much you care about them let them know how much they mean to you and heat * faction goes a really long way. you know just a little touch in here and there you know running your fingers through their hair really being a factionate a factionate is so important it really it's good for your healthy so that's a good way to show that you're welcome this is Dorna Barens from New York city
作者: footprints    时间: 2012-2-12 21:20     标题: [Homework]2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

homework
Hi, I'm Dorna Barnes. I'm a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY dating coach in New York city. In this clip, we'll talk about ways to show love. And the real general meaning of loving someone is to truly care about their feelings and their well being and their happiness. So if you can show them that, that will really show you love them, really take the time to do little nice things for them. Maybe leave them a cute love note or make * day easier . Do something for them so they didn't have to do it that shows you took the time to think about it. And you really do want to make their life happy. You really want them to be happy. Just really express your feelings and don't be afraid to show it and really just put yourself out there. Don't be afraid and let them know how much you care about them and let them know how much they mean to you. And I think that really shows love and affection really goes long way ,just you know a little touches here and there. You know runing your fingers through their hair and really just being affectionate. Affectionate is so important. It's really, it's good for your health even. So that's a good way to show you love them. This is Dorna Barnes from New York city.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: ihad    时间: 2012-2-12 22:10     标题: [Homework]2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

HW
Hi!I'm Donna Barns,in my life and relationship coach and the honor of any velentian dating coach  in New York city.we must keep talk about where to show up,and do real genius meaning of love of someone is to truely care about the feelings and where there being happiness.So,if you can show them that,that would really show them that you love them,really take the time to do nice thing for them.May be we went to leave to makes the days is your,do something for them that they didn't have to do it,choose you took tight,big about it,and you really do what make they life happy,and you really want them to be happy.Is it just really expresure fellings and don't be free to show,and really just recy* don't be free.and I'm let them mean how much you care about them,let them know how much they mean to you.and here really shows the infections really long ways just still touches here and there.You know brain fingers still in here really just being a ffection and fection is sowing court really is good feel heal feeling.so,that's get whether showed you upon.
This is Donna Barns fronm New York city.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: zhoudingzhao    时间: 2012-2-12 23:42     标题: [Homework]2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

Hi, I am Dona Bonds, a life and relationship coach and the  owner of NY dating coach in New York city. In this topic we talk about  ways to show love and the real genue meaning of loving someone is to  truly care about their feelings and their well being and their happiness. So if you can show them that , that will show that you love them .Will you take the time to do nice little things for them? Maybe leaving cute little love notes or makes the day easier do someting for them . So that they didn't have to do it that shows you take the time to think about it. And that you really do want to make their life  happy. And you really want them to be happy. It is just really expressive feelings and don't be afraid to show it and really just put youself out there . Don't be afraid. And let them know how much you care about them , let them know how much they mean to you. And here their really shows loving affection goes a long way. Just yet you know little touch here and there and you know running your fingers through their hair or really just being affection it , affection  is so important. It  really ,it is good for your healthy even , so that's a good way to show you love them. That is Tony Bonds from New York city.

作者: 5229365    时间: 2012-2-13 00:24

Hi,I'm Donan Boners,i'm a life and relationship coach and the owner of  NY dating coach in new york city.
In this clip,we'll talk about ways to show love.and the real genuine meaning of loving someone is to truly care about their feelings and their well being,and their happiness.
so,if you can show them that,that will really show them that you love them,really take the time to do  nice little things to them,maybe leaving him a cute loving notes,or makes their day easier,do something for them so that they didn't have to do it that shows you took the time to think about it,and that you really do want to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy,it's just really express feelings ,don't be afraid to show it,and really just put yourself after there,don't be afraid.And let them know how much you care about them and let them know how much they meet you.
and he can really shows loving affection goes really a long way,just ,you know little touches here and there,and you know, whirling your fingers through their hair really just being affection,affection is so important it really ,it's good for your healthy ,so that is a good way to show that you love them.
This is Donan Boners,from NY city
作者: optimist2pku    时间: 2012-2-13 11:25

【Homework】
Hi, I am Donna Barnes. I am a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY Dating Coach in New York city.
In this clip, we'll talk about ways to show love. And the real genuine meaning of loving someone is to truly care about their feeling, their well being, and their happiness. So if you can show them that,  that all will show you love them, really take the time to do nice little things for them. Maybe even little cute love notes or make their day easier. Do something for them so that they didn't have to do it that shows you took the time to think about it, and that you really do want to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy. It is just really express your feelings and don't be afraid to show it and really just put yourself out there and don't be afraid. And let them know how much you care about them, let them know how much they mean to you. And I think that there is really showing love affection goes really a long way. Just you know a little touch in here and there, and you know running your fingers through their hair and just being a affectionate. Affectionate is so important really. It is good for your healthy so that is a good way to show you love them.
This is Donna Barnes from New York City.
作者: JULIA1955    时间: 2012-2-13 16:21

【Homework】
Hi, I am Donna Barnes. I am a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY Dating Coach in New York city.
In this clip, we'll talk about ways to show love. And the real genuine meaning of loving someone is to truly care about their feeling, their well being, and their happiness. So if you can show them that,  that all will show you love them, really take the time to do nice little things for them. Maybe even little cute love notes or make their day easier. Do something for them so that they didn't have to do it that shows you took the time to think about it, and that you really do want to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy. It is just really express your feelings and don't be afraid to show it and really just put yourself out there and don't be afraid. And let them know how much you care about them, let them know how much they mean to you. And I think that there is really showing love affection goes really a long way. Just you know a little touch in here and there, and you know running your fingers through their hair and just being a affectionate. Affectionate is so important really. It is good for your healthy so that is a good way to show you love them.
作者: lizard_ly    时间: 2012-2-13 19:30     标题: [Homework]2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

Hi, I'm Donna Barnes. I'm a life and relationship coach, and the owner of NY Dating coach in New York City.

In this clip we'll talk about ways to show love. And the real genuine meaning of loving someone is to truly care about the feelings and the well being and their happiness. So if you can show them that, that would really show them that you love them, really take the time to do nice little things with them. Maybe leaving cute little love notes or makes their days easier, do something for them so that they didn't have to do it that shows you took the time to think about it and that you really do want to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy. It's... just... really express your feeling and don't be afraid to show it and really just put yourself out there, don't be afraid. And em... let them know how much you care about them, let them know how much they mean to you, and a hint that really shows love in the affection goes a really long way, just ... you know, just... you know little touches here and there and you know, running your fingers through their hair, a really just being affectionate. Affectionate is so important, really, it's good for your health even. So, that's a good way to show that you love them.

作者: ultimate23    时间: 2012-2-13 20:58

hi,i'm Dorna Baines,i'm a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY dating coach in New York city.In this clap will talk about ways to show love,and the real genuine meaning of love someone is to truly care about their feelings and the well being in and their happiness.So,if you can show them that,that will show them you loving them.really take a time to do a nice of things for them,maybe we can...
作者: cgke1230010    时间: 2012-2-14 00:35

Hi,I’m danna barnes I’m a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY dating coach in New York city.In this clip talk about ways to show love,and the real general meaning of loving someone is to truely care about there feelings and well-being and their happiness.So if you can show them that,that would really show them that you love them,really take the time to do nice little things for them,maybe leaving cute little love notes,so makes the day easier,do something for them so that they didn’t have to do it,choose your * time to think about it,and that you really do want to make their life happy,and you really want them to be happy.It is just really especial feelings and don’t be afraid to show it,and really just put yourself out there don’t be afraid,and let them to know how much you care about them,let them to know how much they mean to you.And * shows love and faction goes a really long way,just you know little touchs here and there,you know running your finger through the hair or really just being a factionate,a fractionate is so importantly really it’s good for your health even,so that a good way to show that you love them.This is Donna Barnes from New York city.
作者: jkkiki    时间: 2012-2-14 09:09     标题: [Homework]2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

Hi,I'm Donna Barnes.I'm a life and relationship coach,and the owner of NY dating coach in New York city.In this clip we'll talk about ways to show love and the real genuine meaning of loving someone is to truely care about their feelings and their well-being and their hapiness.So if you can show them that,that will really show them that you love them.Really take the time to do nice little things for them,maybe leaving cute little love notes or makes third day easier,do something for them,so they didn't have to do it that shows you took the time to think about it.And that you really do want to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy.Is it just really expressing feelings and don't be afraid to show it,and really just put yourself out there,don't be afraid.And let them know how much you care about them,let them know how much they need you.And hate that really shows love affection goes really a long way just,you know,little touching he here and there,and you know,running your fingers soothing hair really just being affection it affection it is so important,it really is good for your health even,so that's a good way to show them you love them.This is Donna Barnes from New York city.
作者: backflow    时间: 2012-2-14 10:06     标题: [Homework]2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

Hi I am Donna Barnes.I am a life and relationship coach and the owner of N.Y dating coach in New York city.In this clip we talk about way to share love and do real genuine an meaning and loving someone is to truly care about the felling and the well being and the happiness.So if you can show them that.that will really show them that you love them.really takes the time to do nice little thing with them maybe leave them cute love note.So makes the day easier do something for them's they didn't have to do it to choose it took time to think about that.And that you really do what to make the life happy and you really want them to be happy.
Is it just really expressing feeling and don't be afraid to show it and just put yourself there,don't be afraid.And then let them know how much you care about them.Let them know how much they meaning to you.
And I Hxxxx it very shows love them a very long way just.
You know just little touch in there
You know running you fingers through their hairs will really just be affection.affection is so important .it really is good for you healthy feeling.So that is a good way to show that you love them.
This is Donna Barnes from New York city.

作者: Iynne    时间: 2012-2-14 12:17     标题: [Homework]2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

Hi, I'm Donna Barnes. I'm a life and relationship coach, and the owner of NY Dating Coach in New York City.

In this clip we'll talk about ways to show love. And the real genuine meaning of loving someone is to truly care about their feelings and their well being and their happiness. So if you can show them that, that would really show them that you love them, really take the time to do nice little things for them, maybe leaving cute little love notes or makes their day easier, do something for them so that they didn't have to do it that shows you took the time to think about it, and that you really do want to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy. It's... just... really express your feelings and don't be afraid to show it and really just put yourself out there, don't be afraid. And em... let them know how much you care about them, let them know how much they mean to you. And a hint that really shows love in affection goes a really long way, just ... you know little touches here and there and you know, running your fingers through their hair or really just being affectionate. Affectionate is so important, really, it's good for your health even. So, that's a good way to show that you love them.

作者: 三百五    时间: 2012-2-14 13:40     标题: [Homework]2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

Hi, i'm Dan- Bo-, I'm a life and relationship coach and the honour of NY Dating coach in New York city.
In this -- talk about way to show love. and the real genuine meaning of loveing someone is to truly care about the feeling and the wellbeing and the happiness. so if you can show them that, that will real show them that you love them, very take the time to do nice liter thing to them. maybe leave them a cute litter love note, so makes the day easy do someing for them that they didn't have to do it that choose the time to think about it. and that you really do what to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy. it is just really expressive feeling and bon't be afraid to show it. and really just put yourself out there, don't be afraid. and then, let them know how much you care about them ,let them know they mean to you. and --- affection goes real long way.  just you know a little touch here and there. you know, when run your finger through their hair and real just being affectionate. affectionate is so important, it is really, it is good feel for your health even. so, that's a good way to show that your love them. this is D-B form New York city.

作者: 金震    时间: 2012-2-14 14:42

hi,i am Donna Barnes.i am life and ralitionship coach and owner of ny dating coach in New York city.in this cilp we talk about ways to show love and real genuine meaning of loving someone is turely care about feeling and they will being and happiness so if you can show them that there will show them you love them realy take time to do nice lots of things for them.may be leaven cute little love note makes third day easier do someing for them didnot have to do it show take time think about it. and you realy do you want make life happy and you realy want them to be happy.it is~~ just realy express feeling.and dont be afird ot show and realy just put yourshef out and dont be afird.and let them kown how much you care about them let them kown how much them meet you.and it realy show love is fection goes realy long way just you kown alttle touch her in XXX. you kown runing your finger XXX heair realy just being afection afection is so important realy it is good for your have flirten.so that is a good way show you love them.
作者: jerrylvzy    时间: 2012-2-14 15:10     标题: [Homework]2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

Hi,I'm Donna Barnes,I'm a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY dating coach in New York city.In this clip we'll talk about ways to show love.And the real genuine meaning of loving someone is to truly care about their feelings and their well being and their happiness.So,if you can show them that,that really show them you love them,really take the time to do nice little things for them,maybe leaving a cute little loving notes so make the third day easier do something for them so they didn't have to do it that shows you took the time just think about it and that you really do want to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy,is,is just a really express you feelings and don't be afraid to show it and really just put yourself out there don't be afraid.And let them know how much you care about them,let know how much they meet you.And that really shows loving affection goes really a long way just you know little touches here and there,you know,running your fingers through their hair rally just being affection and fection is so important,it really,it's good for your health even.So,that's a good way to show you love them.So,this is Donna Barnes,from New York city.
作者: yxq0211    时间: 2012-2-14 15:25

hw:hi, I'm Dorna Barnes I'm a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY dating coach in New York city. in this clip we'll talk about ways to show love and the real genuine meaning of loving someone is to truely care about the feelings and the well being and the happiness. so if you can show them that'll show that you love them. really take the time to do nice little things for them maybe leave * cute love knows so make the third day easier do something for them so that they didn't have to do them. shows that you took your time to think about it and that you really do want to work their life happy and you really want them to be happy it it's just that really express feelings and don't be afraid to show it and really just put yourself out there don't be afraid and let them know how much you care about them let them know how much they mean to you and heat * faction goes a really long way. you know just a little touch in here and there you know running your fingers through their hair really being a factionate a factionate is so important it really it's good for your healthy so that's a good way to show that you're welcome this is Dorna Barens from New York city
作者: xianmingdong    时间: 2012-2-14 16:46

HW
Hi,I'm Donan Barnes,i'm a life and relationship coach and the owner of  NY dating coach in new york city.

In this clip,we'll talk about ways to show love.and the real genuine meaning of loving someone is to truly care about their feelings and their well being,and their happiness.
so,if you can show them that,that will really show them that you love them,really take the time to do nice little things to them,maybe leaving him a cute loving notes,or makes their day easier,do something for them so that they didn't have to do it that shows you took the time to think about it,and that you really do want to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy.It's just really express your feelings ,and don't be afraid to show it,and really just put yourself after there,don't be afraid.And let them know how much you care about them and let them know how much they mean to you, and he can really shows loves affection goes really a long way,just ,you know little touches here and there,and you know, running your fingers through their hair really just being affectionate,affection is so important it really ,it's good for your health ,so that is a good way to show that you love them.

This is Donan Barnes,from NY city.

作者: Ashinily    时间: 2012-2-14 16:57     标题: [Homework]2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

Hi,I 'm Donny Borns.I'm your life and relationship coach and the owner of NY dating coach in New York city.And this  *  talks about ways to show love and the real genuine meaning of loving someone is to truly care about their feelings and  their wellbeing and happiness. So if you can show them that,that will really show them you love them,  really take time to do those things for them maybe even * little love notes or makes their day easier do something for them so the day and have to do it that show you took the the time to think about it and you really do want to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy.It is just expecial feelings and don't be afraid to show it and just put yourself out there and let them know how much you care about them,let them know how much they meet you, and * that really shows love faction goes a really long way, just you know,little touches hair and ear you know running your finger *  hair or really just being a faction,a factiong is so important really is good for your health even, so that's the good way to show the you of them.This is Donny Borns from New York city.
作者: 晋凡    时间: 2012-2-14 19:32

homework
Hi, I'm Dorna Barnes. I'm a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY dating coach in New York city. In this clip, we'll talk about ways to show love. And the real general meaning of loving someone is to truly care about their feelings and their well being and their happiness. So if you can show them that, that will really show you love them, really take the time to do little nice things for them. Maybe leave them a cute love note or make * day easier . Do something for them so they didn't have to do it that shows you took the time to think about it. And you really do want to make their life happy. You really want them to be happy. Just really express your feelings and don't be afraid to show it and really just put yourself out there. Don't be afraid and let them know how much you care about them and let them know how much they mean to you. And I think that really shows love and affection really goes long way ,just you know a little touches here and there. You know runing your fingers through their hair and really just being affectionate. Affectionate is so important. It's really, it's good for your health even. So that's a good way to show you love them. This is Dorna Barnes from New York city.

作者: 晋凡    时间: 2012-2-14 19:33

homework

作者: 晋凡    时间: 2012-2-14 19:35

homework-----表达爱的方式

作者: 关不着    时间: 2012-2-14 19:42     标题: [Homework]2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

Hi! I am Daner Barn ,I am life and relationship and the owner of NY dating coach in New York city.

In this clip, We will talk ways to show to love,and the real geniune meaning loving someone is to truly care about their feelings and well-being and their happiness.So if you can show them a lot,that really show you love them.Maybe take a little time to do nice a little thing for them,Maybe leave them even little lovenotes ,so makes third day easier do something for // chose your talk time to think about .And you really do want to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy.It's just really expresure feelings.Don't be afraid to show it and really just put yourself out there ,don't be afraid .and let them know how much you care about them,let them know how much they mean to you.and here shows love ,// you know just little touch here and there ,you know running your finger in their hair.// it's so important ,it really good for your healthy even ,So that's a good way to show you love them.

作者: amin33    时间: 2012-2-14 19:54     标题: [Homework]2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

I'm doctor * .I'm life and relationship coach,the owner of NY dating coach in Newyork city.
And this scope talks about the ways to show love.And the real general meaning of loving someone is to truely care about the feeling and they will being an happiness.So if you can show them now that you really show you love them, really it takes time to do noticed things to do for them.Maybe it even fills a little love notes,or makes the birthday easier,do something for them they didn't have to do it,choose you it took time to think about it, and you really do want to make life happy, and you really want them be happy,just really expression feeling, don't be fraid to show it, really just put sough out it,don't be afraid.And let us how much care  about, how much you meet to you .and heat them to really show is loving faction was really long way.Just little toughing ,running fewer hair,realy just factional and a faction is so important,really it is good for you healthy.That's good way to even show them.
Doctor* in Newyork city.

作者: memoryepoch1986    时间: 2012-2-14 22:40

I am Dona Barn, your life and relationship coach, the owner of date coaching in New York. In this clip we will take about the ways to show love. The real genuine meaning of loving someone is to truly care about their feeling, their wellbeing and their happiness.  Really take time to do some nice little things for them like leaving the love notes, making the third day easier for them, doing something for them so that they don’t have to do. Show that you took time to think about it. You really do want their lives to be happy. You really want them to be happy. It is an expression of feelings. Don’t be afraid to show it. Just put yourselves out there. Don’t be afraid. Let them know how much you care about them. Let them know how much they mean to you. In the relationship, the affection goes a long way. You know, a little touch here and there, you know, running your fingers through his hair. Really be affectionate. Being affectionate is very important. It is good for your health even. This is the good way to show love. This is Dona Barn.
作者: lusitee    时间: 2012-2-14 22:46     标题: [Homework]2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

hi,i'm D.B a life and realtionship coach and a owner of NY dating coach in New York city,and in this * we talked about the ways to show love ,and real generual meaning of loving some one is to truely carry about the feeling and where they are be in and  happiness so if you can show that you love them really take time to do the nice things for them maybe even cute little love roses and make the day easier do something for them so they did not have to do it,they show you took the  time to think about it,and you really do want to make their life happy and you really wnat them to behappy,it is just the expression you feelings and do not be afraid to show it and just put yourself there do not be afraid ,and let them know how much you care about them and let them know how much they mean to you,and that really  shows love gets very long way ,just * little touch you know runnig your finger through her hair ,really just be effection is so important it is good for your health even .so that is a good way to show that you love them.this is D.B from New York city.
作者: memoryepoch1986    时间: 2012-2-14 22:47

I am Dona Barns, a life and relationship coach, the owner of NY dating coach in New York. In this clip we will take about the ways to show love. The real genuine meaning of loving someone is to truly care about their feelings, their wellbeing and their happiness.  if you show them that, you show that you love them. Really take time to do some nice little things for them. maybe leave some cute  love notes, make the their days easier for them, doing something for them so that they don’t have to do. Show that you took time to think about it. You really do want their lives to be happy. You really want them to be happy. It is an expression of feelings. Don’t be afraid to show it. Just put yourselves out there. Don’t be afraid. Let them know how much you care about them. Let them know how much they mean to you. The relationship with love and affection really goes a long way. You know, a little touch here and there, you know, running your fingers through his hair. Really be affectionate. Being affectionate is very important. It is good for your health even. This is the good way to show that you love them. This is Dona Barns up here from New York city.
作者: 姚宏斌    时间: 2012-2-14 23:28     标题: [Homework]2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

I am Donna Barnes. I am a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY dating coach in NewYork City.In this clip we talk about ways to show love and do real genuine meaning of loving someone is to truly care about their feelings and their well being and their happiness. So, if you can show them that, that will really show that you love them, really take the time to do nice little things for them, maybe leave them a cute little love notes or makes their days easier, do somethings for them so that they did not have to do it that shows you took time to think about it. And you really do want to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy. It is really expressing your feelings and do be afraid to show it and really just put yourself out there, do be afraid. And let them how much you care about them and let them know how much they mean to you. And a hint to show love in affection goes a long way. You know little touches here and there and you know, running your fingers their hair and really just being affectionate. Affectionate is so important really is good for heath either. So, that is a good way to show you love them. This is Donna Barnes in Newyork City.  
作者: 自由之邦    时间: 2012-2-15 11:22     标题: [Homework]2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

Hi, I'm Dorna Barnes. I'm a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY dating coach in New York City.
      In this clip we will talk about ways to show love. And the real genuine meaning of loving someone is to truly care about their feelings, their well-being and their happiness. So if you can show them that, that will really show them that you love them. Really take the time to do nice little things for them. Maybe leave them cute little love notes or makes their day easier. Do something for them so that they didn't have to do it. That shows you took the time to think about it and that you really do want to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy. It's just really expressed feelings and don't be afraid to show it and really just put yourself out there. Don't be afraid and let them know how much you care about them. Let them know how much they mean to you.
    And I think that really shows love as affection goes really long way. Just, you know, little touches here and there and, you know, running your fingers through their hair are really just being affectionate. Affectionate is so important and it's good for your health even. So, that's a good way to show that you love them.
    It's Dorna Barnes from New York City.

作者: pureW    时间: 2012-2-15 19:24

on  自由之邦

Hi, I'm Dorna Barnes. I'm a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY dating coach in New York City.
      In this clip we will talk about ways to show love. And the real genuine meaning of loving someone is to truly care about their feelings and their well-being and their happiness. So if you can show them that, that will really show them that you love them. Really take the time to do nice little things for them. Maybe leave them cute little love notes or makes their day easier. Do something for them so that they didn't have to do it. That shows you took the time to think about it and that you really do want to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy. It's just really expressive feelings and don't be afraid to show it and really just put yourself out there. Don't be afraid and let them know how much you care about them. Let them know how much they mean to you.
    And I think that really shows love as affection goes really long way. Just, you know, little touches here and there and, you know, running your fingers through their hair are really just being affectionate. Affectionate is so important and it's good for your health even. So, that's a good way to show that you love them.
    It's Dorna Barnes from New York City.
作者: walgww    时间: 2012-2-15 20:54

[homework]
Hi,I'm Donna Barnes.I'm a life and relationship coach,and owner of NY dating coach in New York city.And let's talk about ways to show love,and the real general meaning of loving someone is to truly care about feeling and well-being and happiness.So if you can show them that there were really show them you love them really take the time to do nice little things for them.Maybe leaving cute little love notes or makes the day easier do something for them dating after do it the choice you took the time to think about it.And you really do what to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy is just really expression feelings,and don't be afraid show it and really just put yourself out there,don't be afraid.And let them know how much you care about them.Let them know how much they meet you.And he really shows love and affection goes a really long way.It just you know little touches here and there,you known running figures through their hair really just being affectionate.Affectionate is so important.Really is good for your health even.So there's a good way to show you of them.This is Donna Barnes from New York city.
作者: 康聪_1    时间: 2012-2-16 09:49

homework
In this clip we’ll talk about ways to show love. The real genuine meaning of loving someone is to truly care about their feelings and their well being and their happiness. So if you can show them that, that will really show you love them. Really take time to do nice little things for them, maybe leaving cute little loving notes for them, makes their day easier, do something for them so they didn’t have to it, shows you took the time to think about it, you really do want to make their life happy. You really want them to be happy.
It’s just expressing your feelings, don’t be afraid to show them, really put yourself out there, and don’t be afraid. Let them know how much you care about them; let them know how much them mean to you. And I think that really shows love and affection goes a really long way.
Just you know a little touch here and there, you know running your fingers through their hair, really just being affectionate, affectionate. It’s so important; it’s really good for your health even. So that’s a good way to show you love them.
作者: lysummer    时间: 2012-2-16 10:07     标题: [Homework]2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

Homework
Hi,I'm Donna Barnes. I'm a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY dating coach in New York city.And now let's talk about the ways to show love.And the real general meaning of loving someone is to truely care about their feelings and their well-being and their happiness.So,if you can show them that ,that will really show them you love them,really take the time to do notice little things for them,maybe even leave a cute little love notes or make their day easier do something for them so that they didn't have to it that shows you took the time to think about it and you really do want their life happy and you really want them to be happy,is,just,really express your feelings and don't be afraid to show it and really just put yourself out there,don't be afraid,and let them know how much you care about them and let them know how much they mean to you.And here really shows love affections goes a really long way,just you know ,a little touch here and there and you know running your fingers through their hair ,really just being affectionate,affectionate is so important.It really, it's good for your health even.So that's a good way to show that you love them.This is Donna Barnes from New York city.

作者: 低空飘过的猪    时间: 2012-2-16 10:48

homework
Hi, I'm Donna Barnes, a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY Dating coach in NYC.
In this week we will talk about the ways to show love.
The really genuine meaning of loving someone is to truly care about their feelings and their well being and their happiness.
So if you can show them that, they will really show them that you love them.
Really take time to do nice little things for them, maybe leave little love notes, make the day easier, do smething for them so they don't have to do it that shows you took the time to think about it, and that you really do want to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy.
It's... just... really express your feelings and don't be afraid to show it and really just put yourself out there, don't be afraid.
And let them know how much you care about them, let them know how much they mean to you.
And a hint that really shows love in affection goes a really long way.
*** little touches here and there and you know, running your fingers through their hair or really just being affectionate.
Affectionate is so important, really, it's good for your health even.
So, that's a good way to show that you love them.

This is Donna Barnes from NYC.
作者: tianli594603596    时间: 2012-2-16 11:24     标题: [Homework]2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

[Homework]  hi,i'm Dona Bones,i'm a life relationship coach,i have own coach in New York city.Now we talk about ways to show love,and do really meaning loving someone is too truly care about feelings and happiness.So if you can show them that will show you love them ,really take the time to do nice little thing for them.Maybe even a cut love notes or makes their easier,do something for them that they didn't have to do it,show you took time to think about it,and you really want their life happy and you really want them to be happy.it is just really express feeling and don't be afraid to show it.

作者: wsldm    时间: 2012-2-16 20:05

hw
Hi, I am Dona Bums, life and relationship coach and the owner of NY life dating coach in New York city. In this clip we talk about ways to show lovers. And we’ll geniu meaning of loving someone. It’s true to care about the feelings and well-beings and happiness. So if you could show them that will really show them you love them, really take time to do nice little things for them. Maybe we won’t kill little love now, make third day easier, do something for them so that they didn’t have to do it, shows you took the time to think about it. You really do want to make their life happy, you really want them to be happy, just really express feelings. And don’t be afraid to show it. really Just put yourself , don’t be afraid. And let them know how much you care about them, let them know how much they meant to you. And really shows the fact love is factually long way, a little touch in here and there. You know when your finger shoots their hair, really just been a faction
it’s so important, it’s really good for you help evens. So that’s the good way to show you love them

作者: picker    时间: 2012-2-16 20:30

本帖最后由 picker 于 2012-2-16 20:32 编辑

HOMEWORK

Hi , I am Dorna Barnes .  I am a life and relationship coach , and the owner of the NY dationg coach in New York City . In this clip , we'll talk about ways to show love . the real genuine meaning of loving someone is to truly care about the feelings , and the well being , and the happiness . So if you can show them that , that will really show you love them  , really take the time to do nice little things for them . Myabe leave cute little love notes , so makes third day easier . Do something for them so they didn't have to do it that shows you took the time to think about it . and that you really do want to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy . It's just really expressing feelings and don't be afraid to show it . and really just put yourself out there , don't be afraid . and let them know how much you care about them  and let them how much they mean to you . And hate that really shows love affection goes really a long way . just you know , little touching here in there , you know , running your finger through their hair , really just being affectionate . Affectionate is so important , really , is good for your healthy , then , so that is the good way to show you love them . This is Dorna Barnes from New York City .
作者: zimengtan    时间: 2012-2-16 21:21     标题: [Homework]2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

Hi, I'm Dorna Barne summit in life and relationship coach and the owner of the N/Y dating coach in Newyork City.
In this clip we'll talk about ways to show love. And the real genuine meaning of loving someone is to truly care about the feelings and their welbeing and their happiness. So if you can show them that ,that would really show them that you love them ,really take the time to do nice little things for them. Maybe leave them cute little love notes.so makes the day easier do something for them so that dating how to do it that shows you took time to think about it.
And that you really do want to make their life happy, and you really want them to be happy. It is just really expression feelings and do not be afraid to show it , and really just put yourself out there , don't be afraid. And let them know how much you care about them . let them know how much they meet to you . and here that really shows love in faction goes really a long way ,just in a little touches here and there, you know runny your finger through their hair ,really just being a functionate and functionate is so important, really is good for your healthy. and so that's a good way to show that you love them . This is Dorna from Newyork City.

作者: 张家崎    时间: 2012-2-17 10:01     标题: [Homework]2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

hi,I'm Dorna barnes.I'm a life and relationship coatch and an hornar NY dating coatch in NewYork city.In this couple talk about with to show love and the real   genuine  meaning of loving someone is to truely care about the feelings and the well being and the happieness.So if you can show them or not then we will really show you love them.Really take the time to do know a little things for them.Mabye we can cure a little love know ** make the day easyer do something for them so they did'nt have to do it with the choose you took time to think about it and they really do want to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy.It is just really expression feelings and don't be afraid to show and really just put yourself out there don't be afraid and let them how much how you care about them .Let them know how much they mean to you and here that really shows  love affection goes a really long way.Just you know little toutch here and ** .you know when you finger her hair really just being affectionate . affectionate is so important.really is good for your health even .So that's the good way to show you up them.This is Dorna Barnes from NewYork city.
作者: 雅翡a    时间: 2012-2-17 10:02     标题: [Homework]2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

Homework
Hi, I am Donna Barnes. I am in life and relationship coach, and the owner of NY dating coach in New York city. And this clip we talk about the ways to show love, and the real general meaning of loving some ones is to surely care about their feelings and they will be in their happiness, so if you can show them that, that will really show them that you love them, really take the time to do the nice little things for them, maybe living little lover so makes Thursday easier do something for them that they didn't have to do it , that shows you took the time to think about it. And that really you do what want make their life happy and you really want them to be happy. It is ,just, really expressing feelings and don't be afraid to show it, and really just put yourself else, don' be afraid. And let them to know how much you care about them, let them know how much they meet to you, and here really shows that the faction goes really long way with you. You know a little touch there and here, you know running fingers through their hair and you know just be affection it. Affection it is so importantly, really it is good for your health even. So that is a good way for you to you’re you love them.

作者: 张家崎    时间: 2012-2-17 10:03

hi,I'm Dorna barnes.I'm a life and relationship coatch and an hornar NY dating coatch in NewYork city.In this couple talk about with to show love and the real   genuine  meaning of loving someone is to truely care about the feelings and the well being and the happieness.So if you can show them or not then we will really show you love them.Really take the time to do know a little things for them.Mabye we can cure a little love know ** make the day easyer do something for them so they did'nt have to do it with the choose you took time to think about it and they really do want to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy.It is just really expression feelings and don't be afraid to show and really just put yourself out there don't be afraid and let them how much how you care about them .Let them know how much they mean to you and here that really shows  love affection goes a really long way.Just you know little toutch here and ** .you know when you finger her hair really just being affectionate . affectionate is so important.really is good for your health even .So that's the good way to show you up them.This is Dorna Barnes from NewYork city.
This blog was generated by put listening repetition system, Check the original forum thread!
作者: cstcsh    时间: 2012-2-17 10:10

Hi, I’m Dorna Barnes.  I'm is life and relationship coach and the owner of NY daily coach in New York city. And this cilp will taik about way to show love and the real ** meaning of the love in someone is turely care about their feeling and they were being and their happiness.So, if you can show them next that will really show them that you love them,really take the time to do nice little things for them. Maybe leave them cute little love notes or makes the day easier, do something for them so that they didn't have to do it. Show you tolk the time to think about it and that you really do what to make their life happy. You really want them to be happy. It's just really special feeling and don't be afaird to show it and really just put yourself outer. Don't be afaird and let them konw how much you care about them, let them konw how much they mean to you. And here that is really show love in affection goes really long way just ** a little touch in here and there. You konw when your finger through their hair and real just being affectionate. Affectionate is really important. It's real. It's good for your health even. So that is a good way to show that you love them.
   This is Dorna Bornes from New York city.
作者: MDKid    时间: 2012-2-17 14:35

HW

Hi,I'm danibown,some life and raletionship coach and the honor of NY dating coach in NewYork city.And in this club take about ways to show up.And the will j* meeting of love someone is to turely care about their feeling and their well being and their happiness.So if you can show them that,that will really show them you love them,really take the time to do nice little things for them.Maybe leaving cure little love notes or make thrid days easier do something for them so that they did have to do with the choose you take time to think about it.And that you really do want make their life happy and you really want them to be happy.It's just really expression feeling and don't be afried to show it and really just put yourself *,don't be afried.And let them know how much you care about them,let them know how much them mean to you.And he really thinks * long way,just ,you know little tuches here and there.You know ,bright you fenger though their hair or really just being a* a* is so important,really it's good for your healthen.So that's the good way to show you love them.This's * from NewYork city.
作者: shushang_nanjue    时间: 2012-2-17 19:25

[Homework]2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

Hi, I’m Donna Barn .I’m a life and relationship couch and the owner of the dating couch in New York city .
In this clip, we’ll talk about ways to show love .The real genuine meaning of loving someone is truly caring about their feelings and well-being and their happiness. So if you can show them that, that will really show them you love them really .Maybe take time to do nice little things for them. Maybe leave cute love notes .Make their day easier. Do something for them so that they didn’t have to do it that it shows you took the time to think about it and you really do want to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy and just really express your feelings and don’t be afraid to show it and really just put yourself out them and don’t be afraid .Let them know how much you care about them and let them know how much they mean  to you . And I think it really shows love  and  affecting really  goes  a long  way , you know little touches in here and there , and you know  running your fingers though hair and really just being affectionate  . Affection  is so important and it’s good for your healthy. So that’s a good way to you love them .this is Dona Barn in New York city .
作者: 林俊良    时间: 2012-2-18 19:00     标题: [Homework]2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

Hi, I'm John Bone. * life and relationship coach and the honor of N.Y. dating coach in New York city. And let's * talk about ways to show love. And the real genuine meaning of loving someone is to truth care about their feelings and their well-being and their happiness. So if you show them that, that will really show them that you love them, really take the time to do nice little things for them. Maybe leave them cute little love notes or makes the day easier do something for them so that they didn't have to do it, that shows you took the time to think about it. And that you really do what to make their lives happy and you really want them to be happy. it's just the really * feelings and don't afraid to show it and really just put yourself out there don't be afraid. And then let them know how much you care about them. Let them know how much them mean to you. And I * that * a fashion girls really long way. Just you know little touch here and there and, you know, * running your fingers * hair and really being a fashion. A fashion ate is so important. It really, it's good for your health even. So that's a good way you show them you love them. This is John * from New York city.
作者: sindy@    时间: 2012-2-19 18:17

make me feel unhappy and hopeless.
作者: 思古    时间: 2012-2-20 20:22     标题: [Homework]2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

life and relationship coach and owner of anvy coach in newyork city. in this we talk about the ways  show love. and the real genuine meaning of loving someone  is truly caring about the feeling and their well being and their happiness. So if you show and they will think you love them really take the time do little things for them   and make things earier for them didn't have things to do that .you took time to think about it.  you really do what things to make you happy one them be happy is just a           they won't be afraid.
how much  they means to you .

作者: fengjun_zhang    时间: 2012-2-20 20:46

作者: 孙滦峰    时间: 2012-2-21 16:12     标题: [Homework]2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

Hi I'm Donna Barnes,I'm a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY dating coach in New York City.

In this clip we'll talk about ways to show love.And the real genuine meaning of loving someone is to truly care about their feelings and their wellbeing and their happiness.So if you can show them that,that would really show that you love them,really take the time to do nice little things for them.Maybe leaving cute little love notes or makes the day easier do something for them so that they didn't have to do it that shows you took the time to thing about it.And that you really do want to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy.It is just a really express your feelings and don't be afraid to show it and really just put yourself out there,don't be afraid.And let them know how much you care about them,let them know how much they mean to you.And I think that really shows love and affection goes a really long way,just, you know a little touches here and there,and you know running you fingers through their hair or really just being affectionate.Affectionate is so important,it really,it's good for your health even.So that's a good way to show you love them.This is Donna Barnes from New York City.

作者: kkjasmine    时间: 2012-2-21 16:46

On footprints
Hi, I'm Dorna Barnes. I'm a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY dating coach in New York city. In this clip, we'll talk about ways to show love. And the real genuine meaning of loving someone is to truly care about their feelings and their wellbeing and their happiness. So if you can show them that, that will really show them that you love them, really take the time to do little nice things for them. Maybe leave them a cute love note or make their day easier . Do something for them so they didn't have to do it that shows you took the time to think about it. And you really do want to make their life happy. You really want them to be happy. Just really express your feelings and don't be afraid to show it and really just put yourself out there. Don't be afraid and let them know how much you care about them and let them know how much they mean to you. And I think that really shows love and affection goes a really long way ,just you know a little touches here and there. You know runing your fingers through their hair and really just being affectionate. Affectionate is so important. It's really, it's good for your health even. So that's a good way to show you love them. This is Dorna Barnes from New York city.
作者: -爱吃葡萄的人    时间: 2012-2-21 18:05

hw: Hi, i`m       i   be life and relationship coach and the owner of ang why dating coach in NewYork city

and this we`ll talk about ways to show love and the  really jannime  meaning of  loving someones is to truely care about the feelings  and they will being and  happiness

so if you can show them  that  That will really show you love them ,really take the time to do nice or little things for them .Maybe lwaving them little love them  or  makes three days easier do sth for them  so that deading in and have to do  it choose the time to think about it  and that you really do what to make   their life  happy and you  really want them to be happy
is is

just really expression  feelings  and don`t be afraid to show it and really
just put yourself out don`t be afraid and let them know how much you care about them  let them know    how much they mean to you and really shows love

affection  is a really long way just you know little touch here and there
you know
really just being afuction afuction is so important  it really it`s good for yourself so
that is a good way to show that you love them
作者: Deal_bye、    时间: 2012-2-22 09:58

Hi, I am Dona Bonds, a life and relationship coach and the  owner of NY dating coach in New York city. In this topic we talk about  ways to show love and the real genue meaning of loving someone is to  truly care about their feelings and their well being and their happiness. So if you can show them that , that will show that you love them .Will you take the time to do nice little things for them? Maybe leaving cute little love notes or makes the day easier do someting for them . So that they didn't have to do it that shows you take the time to think about it. And that you really do want to make their life  happy. And you really want them to be happy. It is just really expressive feelings and don't be afraid to show it and really just put youself out there . Don't be afraid. And let them know how much you care about them , let them know how much they mean to you. And here their really shows loving affection goes a long way. Just yet you know little touch here and there and you know running your fingers through their hair or really just being affection it , affection  is so important. It  really ,it is good for your healthy even , so that's a good way to show you love them. That is Tony Bonds from New York city.
作者: longjue    时间: 2012-2-22 10:32

版主你好,我想多听一些类似于您的的带视频的文件,不知道哪有资源,请指点,谢谢
作者: sanyuan512    时间: 2012-2-22 13:39

Hi I’m Donna Bands, the life and relationship coach, and the owner of the NY dating coach in NY City.
In this copotacle the way to show love, a really general meaning of loving someone is to truly care about their feelings, and their wellbeing, and their happiness.
So if you can show them that, that will really them you love them, really take the time to do nice little things for them. Maybe live in cute little love notes or makes their day easier, do something for them so they date have to do it.
The choose you take your time to think about it, and you really do want to make their life happy. And you really want them to be happy.
It is just really exprecious feelings, and don’t be afraid to show it, really just put yourself out there, don’t be afraid. And let them know how much you care about them, let them know how much they mean to you.
And here is a little way to show you love them. A faction really goes a long way. Just you know little touch here and there , and you know running your fingers through their hair , really just being a faction , a faction is so important ,it really ,it is good for your health even, so that’s a good way to show you love them.
This is Donna Bands from NY City.
作者: liuhu65168    时间: 2012-2-22 14:34

Hi,I'm Donna Barnes.I'm a life and relationship coach,and the owner of NY dating coach in New York city.In this clip we'll talk about ways to show love and the real genuine meaning of loving someone is to truely care about their feelings and their well-being and their hapiness.So if you can show them that,that will really show them that you love them.Really take the time to do nice little things for them,maybe leaving cute little love notes or makes third day easier,do something for them,so they didn't have to do it that shows you took the time to think about it.And that you really do want to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy.Is it just really expressing feelings and don't be afraid to show it,and really just put yourself out there,don't be afraid.And let them know how much you care about them,let them know how much they need you.And hate that really shows love affection goes really a long way just,you know,little touching he here and there,and you know,running your fingers soothing hair really just being affection it affection it is so important,it really is good for your health even,so that's a good way to show them you love them.This is Donna Barnes from New York city.
作者: lushunlaimars    时间: 2012-2-22 18:15     标题: [Homework]2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

hi,i am john bounts,i'm a life and a relation coach,and own of the NY daiding coach in new york city.and next talk about ways to show love.and the real geniue meaning of loving someone is to turely care about feeling and wellbeing and happyness,so if you can show them that,that will really show them that you love them.take the time to do little things for them maybe leaving kute little love know,so makes third day easier do something for them they didn't have to do the choice you took time think about it and you really do want to make happy and you really want them to be happier really especial feeling and don't be afraid show it,and really just put it yourself don't be afraid.and let it know how much you care about her and let it know how much the mean to you.and here it shows loving faction goes really long way just you know little touch hirenalun you know running faction a faction is so imortant really it's good for you healfifen so that's good way to show you open. This is john boumts for new york city.

作者: lushunlaimars    时间: 2012-2-22 18:17

homework
hi,i am john bounts,i'm a life and a relation coach,and own of the NY daiding coach in new york city.and next talk about ways to show love.and the real geniue meaning of loving someone is to turely care about feeling and wellbeing and happyness,so if you can show them that,that will really show them that you love them.take the time to do little things for them maybe leaving kute little love know,so makes third day easier do something for them they didn't have to do the choice you took time think about it and you really do want to make happy and you really want them to be happier really especial feeling and don't be afraid show it,and really just put it yourself don't be afraid.and let it know how much you care about her and let it know how much the mean to you.and here it shows loving faction goes really long way just you know little touch hirenalun you know running faction a faction is so imortant really it's good for you healfifen so that's good way to show you open. This is john boumts for new york city.
作者: 顾雯捷    时间: 2012-2-22 20:30

homework
Hi, I'm Dorna Barnes. I'm a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY dating coach in New York city. In this clip, we'll talk about ways to show love. And the real general meaning of loving someone is to truly care about their feelings and their well-being and their happiness. So if you can show them that, that will really show that you love them. Really take the time to do nice little things for them. Maybe leave them a cute love note or make their day easier. Do something for them so they didn't have to do it. That shows that you took the time to think about it. And you really do you want to make their life happy. And you really want them to be happy. It's just really express your feelings and don't be afraid to show it and really just put yourself out there. Don't be afraid and let them know how much you care about them and let them know how much they mean to you. And that's really shows love and affection really goes long way. You know, just a little touch in there. You know runing your fingers through their hair and really just being affectionate. Affectionate is so important. It's really, it's good for your health even. So that's a good way to show you love them. This is Dorna Barnes from New York city.
作者: jessiyear    时间: 2012-2-23 19:09

on pureW

Hi, I'm Donna Barnes. I'm a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY Dating Coach in New York City.

In this clip we’ll talk about ways to show love. And the real genuine meaning of loving someone is to truly care about their feelings and their well-being and their happiness. So if you can show them that, that will really show them that you love them. Really take the time to do nice little things for them. Maybe leave them cute little love notes or make their day easier. Do something for them so that they didn't have to do it that shows you took the time to think about it and that you really do want to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy. It's … Just really express your feelings and don't be afraid to show it and really just put yourself out there. Don't be afraid and let them know how much you care about them. Let them know how much they mean to you. And I think that really shows love and affection goes a really long way. Just, you know, little touches here and there and, you know, running your fingers through their hair or really just being affectionate. Affectionate is so important. It really is good for your health even. So, that's a good way to show that you love them.

作者: hxyo6903169    时间: 2012-2-27 00:02     标题: [Homework]【整理】2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

Hi, I'm Tonne Bonse, a mid life and a relation coach and the owner of anyway dating coach in New York city. In this we talk about ways to show love. And the real general in meaning of loving someone is to truly care about their feeling and their well being and their happiness. So, if you can show them that, that will really show them that you love them. You will take the time to do nice little thing for them. Maybe leaving little cute love notes or make the day easier do something for them, so they didn't have to do it. That shows you took time to think about it and that you really do want to make their lives happy and you really want them to be happy. It's……it…… just really especially feeling and don't be afraid to show it and really just put yourself fathere. Don't be afraid, and then let them know how much you care about them, and know how much they meant to you. And a hint that shows loving a fashion goes really long way. You know just touch hire and naire. You know when your fingers should their hair. A really just being a fashionit. A fashionit is so important, really is good for your health, even. So that's a good way to show you love them. This is Tonne Bonse from New York city.
作者: hxyo6903169    时间: 2012-2-27 16:46

请问一下这篇文章怎么没参考译文?我翻译了,水平有限,想借鉴一下
作者: zara1987    时间: 2012-2-27 19:36

求翻译!!!!
作者: miaomi930    时间: 2012-2-27 20:12

[Homework]2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式
Hi,I'm Donna Barnes.I'm a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY Dating Coach in New York City.

In this clip we'll talk about ways to show love.And the real genous in meaning of loving someone is to truly care about the feelings and they're well-being and the happyness.So if you can show them love that really show them that you love them.Really take the time to do nice little things for them.Maybe leaving  cute little love know so makes the day easier do something for them so that they didn't have to do it that chose you took the time just think about it.And that you really do what to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy.It's just really express she feelings and don't be afraid to show it and really just put yourself down,there're don't be afraid.And then let them know how much care about them.Let them know how much they mean to you.And he that really shows love in faction goes really long way just in you know little touch his near and you know running your fingers still they're hear or really just being a faction it.A faction it's so importently really is good for your health of event.So that a good way to show that you love them.

作者: 骗子欧阳盆栽    时间: 2012-2-27 22:02

Homework
Hi! I'm down on the bus and in the leaf and relationship coach and in owner of anyone dating coach in the New York city .In next chapter we talk about the ways to show love, and the real general meaning of loving someone is to truly care about the feelings and the real-bean and the happiness .So, if you can show them that there we really show the way you love them, really take the time to do the nicest for thanks for them .Maybe you leave a little of known. So makes the day easier do something for them and the date you have to do ,and shows you take time to think about it ,and that you really do what  to make them happy ,and you really want them to be happy ,it is just really express feelings and don't be afraid to show it and really  just put yourself to  help them and don't  be afraid .And I'm Listening to know how much you care about them ,listening to know how much they mean to you ,and hit that you  really show loves faction ghost the little long way , just you know  little touch hear the nary ,you know when you think the s* hair, really just being a faction and factionary is so important ,and really it's good for you  health fever .So ,that is a good way to show you love them .It's a down on bus for New York city.
作者: 几米ltrd    时间: 2012-2-28 14:25

不回不行了,因为楼猪太有才了。
作者: yuanpeijia    时间: 2012-2-28 22:31     标题: [Homework]【整理】2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

Hi ,I am Donna Barnes.I am a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY dating coach in New York city.  In this clip we will talk about ways to show love .And the real genuine meaning of loving someone is to truly care about feelings and their well-being and their happiness.So, if you can show them that,that will really show them that you love them ,really take the time to do nice little things for them. Maybe leave them cute little love notes  makes their day easier.Do something for them so that they don't have to do it that shows you took the time to think about it.And you really  do want to make their life happy, and you really want them to be happy.And it is just really express your  feelings and don't be afraid to show it and really  just put yourself out there and don't be afraid .And let them know how much you care about them.Let them know how much they mean to you .And I think that  really shows loves and affection goes a really long way just you know little touches here and there, and you know running your fingers through their hair really just being a Affectionate.Affectionate is so  important .It really...It's good for your health even. That is a good way to show that you love them.

作者: 七月与十二月    时间: 2012-2-29 21:03     标题: [Homework]【整理】2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

Hi , I'm Donna Barnes,I'm a life and relationship coach , and the owner of NY dating coach in New York city.In this crable talk about ways to show love.And the real geniue meaning of loving someone is to truely care about the feelings and well being and happiness.So if you can show them out , that will really show to them you love them ,really take for time to do nice little things for them.Maybe leaving que let lover know ,so makes    easier do something for them so the dating in have to do it and shows you took time to think about it .And that you really do want to make a life happy and you  really want them to be happy.It's just really expressing feelings and don't be afraid to show it and really just pull yourself out , don't be afraid .And let them know how much you care about them ,let them know how much they mean to you.And I think that really shows love in faction goes really long way just in a little touch in the marrien .You know running you think sueder hair a really just being a factional factional is so importently really is good for your h,so ,that's a good way to show you of them .This is Donna Barnes ,from New York City.

作者: myg2011    时间: 2012-2-29 21:32

HW
Hi!I'm Donna Barns,in my life and relationship coach and the honor of any velentian dating coach  in New York city.we must keep talk about where to show up,and do real genius meaning of love of someone is to truely care about the feelings and where there being happiness.So,if you can show them that,that would really show them that you love them,really take the time to do nice thing for them.May be we went to leave to makes the days is your,do something for them that they didn't have to do it,choose you took tight,big about it,and you really do what make they life happy,and you really want them to be happy.Is it just really expresure fellings and don't be free to show,and really just recy* don't be free.and I'm let them mean how much you care about them,let them know how much they mean to you.and here really shows the infections really long ways just still touches here and there.You know brain fingers still in here really just being a ffection and fection is sowing court really is good feel heal feeling.so,that's get whether showed you upon.
This is Donna Barns fronm New York city.

作者: ElsaVee    时间: 2012-3-2 21:53     标题: [Homework]【整理】2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

Hi,I'm Donny Bouce.I'm a life and relationship coach,and the owner of NY Dating coach in New York City.In this club we talk about ways to show love,and the real general meaning of loving someone is to turely care about their feeling,and their will-being,and happiness.So if you can show them that that will really show them you love them,really take the time to do nice little things with them,maybe leaving a cute love nose,so makes * day easier ,do something for them so that they didn't have to do it,that shows you took the time to think about it,and that you really do want to make their life happy,and you really want them to be happy is just really expressial feelings and don't be afraid to show it,and really just put yourself out there,don't be afraid,and let them how much you care about them,let them know how much they meet you,and here are shows love that affection goes a really long way.Just,you know,little touch here and there and,you know,rolling your figure through their hair,or really just being affection *,affection * is so important * really is good for your health even,so that's a good way to show them your welcome.This is Donny Bouce from New York City.
Hi,->, I'm Donny->Donna Bouce.->Barnes. I'm a life and relationship coach,-> and the owner of NY Dating coach->Coach in New York City. In this club->clip we’ll talk about ways to show love,and->. And the real general->genuine meaning of loving someone is to turely->truly care about their feeling,->feelings and their will->well-being,-> and their happiness.->. So if you can show them that ->, that will really show them that you love them,really->. Really take the time to do nice little things with->for them,maybe->. Maybe leaving->leave a->them cute little love nose,so->notes or make their makes * day easier ,do->. Do something for them so that they didn't have to do it,-> that shows you took the time to think about it,-> and that you really do want to make their life happy,-> and you really want them to be happy is just->. It's … Just really expressial->express your feelings and don't be afraid to show it,-> and really just put yourself out there,don->. Don't be afraid,-> and let them know how much you care about them,let->. Let them know how much they meet->mean to you,and->. And here->I are->think that really shows love that->and affection goes a really long way.->. Just,->, you know,->, little touch->touches here and there and,->, you know,rolling->, running your figure->fingers through their hair,-> or really just being affection *,affection * ->affectionate. Affectionate is so important * ->. It really is good for your health even,so ->. So, that's a good way to show them->that your->you welcome->love them. This is Donny->Donna Bouce->Barnes from New York City.

作者: 李雪莹_6    时间: 2012-3-3 14:29     标题: [Homework]【整理】2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

Homework
Hi, I'm Donna Barnes. I'm a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY Dating Coach in New York City.                                                    In this clip we will talk about ways to show love. And the real genuine meaning of loving someone is to truly care about their feelings and their well-being and their happiness.

So if you can show them that, that will really show them that you love them really takes time to do nice things with them.Maybe leaving cute little love notes, or makes their day easier,do something for them so that they didn't really have to do it that shows you took the time to think about it and you really do want to make them to be happy.You really want them to be happy is just really express your feeling.Don't be afraid to show it and really just put yourself out their. Don't be afraid and let them know how much you care about them. Let them know how much they mean to you.And here really shows love and affection goes really a long way.Just you know little touches here and there.You know running your fingers through their hair and there really just being affectionate.Affectionate is so important. It really  is good for your health even.So that's a really good way to show that you love them.

作者: 海边疯    时间: 2012-3-5 10:20

此帖必火!
作者: shunjian8898    时间: 2012-3-13 12:05     标题: [Homework]【整理】2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

hi I'm danna bones I'm your life and relationship coach an ny dating coach in Newyork sity.in this club  we talk about ways to show  love and the real genuine meaning of loving someone is truly care about the feelings and the well-being and happiness .so if we can show them that ,that we will show them that you love them ,you really take the time  do       little something for them  maybe make        easier do something  you didnt have to do with the chidrenthink about it
you really  do want to  make them like happy and you really want them to be happy
it is just really expecial  feelings and dont be afraid to show and really just put youself      and dont be afraid , and let them know how much you care about them ,let them know how much they means to you .

作者: shunjian8898    时间: 2012-3-13 12:26

本帖最后由 shunjian8898 于 2012-3-13 04:27 编辑

In this clip we’ll talk about ways to show love. And the realgenuine meaning of loving someone is to truly care about their feelings and their well-being and their happiness. So if you can show them that, that will really show them that you love them. Really take the time to do nice little things for them. Maybe leavethem cute little love notes or make their day easier. Do something for them so that they didn't have to do it that shows you took the time to think about it and that you really do want to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy. It's … Just really express your feelings and don't be afraid to show it and really just put yourself out there. Don't be afraid and let them know how much you care about them. Let them know how much they mean to you. And I think that really shows love andaffection goes a really long way. Just, you know, little toucheshere and there and, you know, running your fingers through their hair or really just being affectionate. Affectionate is so important. It really is good for your health even. So, that's a good way to show that you love them.

作者: 水流长    时间: 2012-3-18 22:00     标题: [Homework]【整理】2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

hi,I'm ? ,I'm life and relationship coach and the owner of N.Y dating coach in New York city.in this clip we will talk about ways to show love. And the real general meaning of loving someone is to truely care about their feeling and their well-being and their happiness, if you can show them that , that will show them taht you love them, really take the time to do nice little things for them may be  even a piece little love note makes he day eaier.to o something for them so that hey did have to do it to show you took time to think about it that you really do want to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy. just really express you feeling and don't be afraid to show and really just put yourself soft and don't be afraid and let them  know how much you care about them, let them know how much they mean to you, and here are really show love and affaction go really a long way, just a little touch, you know running your finger through their hair really just being a affectioned affection, so important that really it's good for your health even so that's a good way to show you love them.his is ? from Now York city.
作者: 山楂依然    时间: 2012-3-20 22:17

this is the first day i join in there,and i have listen the video tenth  from cover to cover.i believe if i pesist in ,i can pass the cet easy ,and i can learn english well,althrough i'm not good now.
作者: 咩咩羊0607    时间: 2012-3-21 20:09

Hi, I am Donna Barn, a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY dating coach in New York City.
In this club we talk about ways to show love. And the real genuine meaning of loving of someone is to truly care about their feelings and their well-being and their happiness. So if you can show them that, that will show them you love them. You really take time to do nice little thing for them, maybe leaving cute little love note or make their day easier and do sth for them so that they didn’t have to do that shows you take your time to think about it, and that you really do want to make their life happy, and you really want them to be happy. Just really express your feelings and do not be afraid to show it. And really just put yourself out there, don’t be afraid. And let them know how much you care about them and let them know how much they mean to you. And the fact  the love goes long way, just you know little touches here and there you know running your fingers through their hair or just being affection. Affection is so important and really is good for your health even. So, that is a great way to show you love them
This is Donna Barn from New York city.
作者: tina2358    时间: 2012-3-21 21:13     标题: [Homework]【整理】2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

HW    Hi ,I m Donna Barnes .I m a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY dating coach in New York city . In this clip we ll talk about ways to show  love .And the real genuine meaning of loving someone is to turly care about their feelings and their wellbeing and their happiness .So if you can show them that ,that will really show them that you love them ,really take time to do nice little things for them .Maybe leaving him cute little love notes or makes their day easier .Do something for them so that they didnt have to do it that shows you took time to think about it and that you really do want to make their life happy .and you really want them to be happy .It s just relly express your feelings and dont be afraid to show it and really just put yourself out there .Dont be afraid . and let them know how much you care about them ,let them know how much they mean to you .And it can  really shows love and affection goes a really long way .just ,you know ,a little touches here and there .you know ,bring your fingers through her hair or just being affectionate .Affectionate is so important ,it s good for your health even .so that s a good way to show that you love them .Donna Barnes from New York city .
作者: 思沐    时间: 2012-3-22 16:04     标题: [Homework]【整理】2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

Hi,I'm Donna Barnes, I'm a life and relationship corch and the owner of N.Y dating coach in New Yourk city.
    In this * talk about ways to show love and do real genuine meaning of loving someone is too really truly care about the feelings and their well being and their happiness. So if you can show them that, that really show you love them, really take the time to do nice little things for them. Maybe living in few love knows, so makes the day easier do something for them, so that dating have to do shows you took time to think about it. And you really do want to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy. It is just really exp feelings and don't be afraid to show it and really just put yourself out there, don't be afraid. And let them know how much you care about them, let them know how much they mean to you. and hear there is really shows a love fictional long way, you know a little touch here and there, you know running your fingers in her hair really being a fiction, afection it is really so important, really is good to your health so that's a good way to show you love them.
第一次来听豆知识。

作者: 小翩翩要加油    时间: 2012-3-29 08:43

Hi i am Donna Barnes  .i am a life and relationship coach,and the owner of
ny dating coach in new YORK city  .
In this click we talk about ways to show love.and THE real genuine meaning of loving someone is to truly care about their feelings and their well-being and their happiness .so if you can show them that, that would really show them that you love them. Really Take the time to do nice things for them,maybe leave littile cute love notes or makes their days easier ,do something for them so they didn't have to do it, that shows you took time to think about it and that you really do want to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy, it's just a really expecial feeling .and don't be afraid to show it and really just put yourself out there,don't be afraid.and let them know how much you care about them.let them know how much they mean to you.and i think that really shows love and affection goes really a long way ,just you know a little touches here and there.and you know ,running your finger through their hair ,really just being affectionate. Affectionate is so importantly, really it's good for your healthy even . So that's a good way to show them you love them .
This is Donna Barnes  from NEW YORK city
作者: zhangwen198596    时间: 2012-4-2 13:20     标题: [Homework]【整理】2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

Hi, I'm Donna Barnes. I'm a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY Dating Coach in New York City.

In this clip we'll talk about ways to show love. And the real genuine meaning of loving someone is to truly care about their feelings and their well-being and their happiness. So if you can show them that, that will really show them that you love them. Really take the time to do nice little things for them. Maybe leave them cute little love notes or make their day easier. Do something for them so that they didn't have to do it that shows you took the time to think about it and that you really do want to make their life happy and you really want them to be happy. It's ... Just really express your feelings and don't be afraid to show it and really just put yourself out there. Don't be afraid and let them know how much you care about them. Let them know how much they mean to you. And I think that really shows love and affection goes a really long way. Just, you know, little touches here and there and, you know, running your fingers through their hair or really just being affectionate. Affectionate is so important. It really is good for your health even. So, that's a good way to show that you love them.

作者: 张静_c9    时间: 2012-4-6 15:35

Hi,Iam Donna Barres. I am a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY Datingcoach in New York City
    In the clip we will talk about ways to show love .And the real genume meaning of loving someone is to truly care about their feelings and their well-being and their happiness.So if you show them that you love them.Really take the time to do nice little thingsfor them.Maybe leave them cute little love notes or make theirday easier. Do something for them so that they did not have to do it that shows you took the time to think about it and that you really do want to make their life happy you really wangt them to be happy .It is ... Just really express your feelings and don'tbe afraid to show it and really just put yourself out there.Don't be afraid and let them know how much you care about them.Let them how much shey mean to you . And I think that show love that affection
作者: 10040401051    时间: 2012-4-7 23:16

作者: 南宫琳    时间: 2012-5-11 21:22     标题: [Homework]【整理】2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

hi,i'm Donna Barnes.i'm a life and relationship coach and the honour of NY dating coach in NewYork City.
In this criple we talk about ways to show love and the real g meaning of loving someone is to truly care about the feelings and the wellbeing and happiness. so if you can show them that that will really show them you love them ,really take the time to do nice little things for them. maybe leaving cute love notes so makes the day easier, do something for them so the dating you have to do you choose  you take time to think about it.and that you really do what make the life happy and you really want them to be happy. is it just really exbraciou feelinsg and don't  be afraid to show it and really just put yourself farther don't be afaid. and let them know how much you care about them ,let them know how much they meant you and h really shows loving faction  goes really long way.just a little touch hair n.you know while your finger through hair you really being affectionate. a affectionate is so important really ,it's good for your health even. so that's a good way to show you love them
Donna Barnes for NewYork City

作者: 张海涵_0    时间: 2012-7-8 18:40     标题: [Homework]【整理】2012-02-12&02-18 表达爱意的方式

I am done the bone   life and relationgship couch  and ldy couch  new york city. the nice pop talk about the way to show love ,the real georiuly meaning of loving  someone is to truly  care about the feeling  and will  be in and happiness,so you can show that night,that will show  / it takes  time to do next /    .  it will be leading to little  love nots  ,so  make third day each year  do something  for that didn't have to do           think  about it is really do want to   happy and really want that some happy. it just is  really especial feelings and do't be afriad to show it .and really just to put you far farther.do't be free .let they konw how much you care about that ,let they konw how much they need you.and they really shows the fation wrong  way.just give a little touch here niring.you konw .bearing      it so importantly it is good feel how you feeling  so that is good way you open .this for

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0