Board logo

标题: [商业新闻] 【整理】2013-12-07&12-09 爱沙尼亚总统谈乌克兰加入欧盟 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2013-12-7 07:59     标题: 2013-12-07&12-09 爱沙尼亚总统谈乌克兰加入欧盟

user posted image

Estonian president talks Ukraine crisis   

Estonian President Toomas Hendrik Ilves believes closer ties with Europe would help Ukraines

【视频在线播放】

[flv]http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/multitopic/business/putclub.com_2013bc1207-09_estonian_president.flv[/flv]
user posted image

【电信1】 RealVideo / mp3

【电信2】 RealVideo / mp3

【网通/教育网】 RealVideo / mp3

点击进入商业频道整理稿汇总页面

点击进入多主题版块听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

作者: li3360065    时间: 2013-12-7 13:43     标题: [Homework]2013-12-07&12-09 爱沙尼亚总统谈乌克兰加入欧盟

They have got themselves into quite a pico,with their indeedness,now just keep things perspective,we can see this they blow out the perspect xx ,everywhere.I mean the association agreement that Y Crean has negotiated for this years ,it's an agreement that my country as negogtiated in the early 90s and signed in the June of 1995.Almost 20 years ago,it is not the EU membership,it is basically a free trade agreement that gives a lof of accesses to Ukraines goods,to the European market.it's a step forward but it really is far,far ,far,far short of membership.it took us nine years from when we signed the association agreement until we joined in between we had to be access to as to wether we were got enough to join EU,and we don't have perceived a negotiated excession.so it is really being blowed out proportion by some of our friends and the Russian side.Do you believe the close ties with Europea will actually help the economy?
Absolutely because it ,the brillant rule of law and the busines,i mean you want contracts to be observed ,we want to reduce corruption which is the very large problem in that country.as so great transparency,transparency rules,i mean court system that can be counted upon to judge that could be .all of those things make for much healthy economy and environment,and not those things would come with the European Union and adpating European laws in standards.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: clairewong    时间: 2013-12-7 21:53

HW

They have got themselves into quite a pickle, with their indebtedness. Now just to keep things of perspective, because there are blown out of perspectives, everywhere. I mean the association agreement that Ukraine has negotiated for these years, mean it's an agreement that my country has negotiated in the early 90s and signed in June of 1995, almost 20 years ago. It is not the EU membership, it is basically a free trade agreement that gives a lot of access to Ukrainian goods to European market. It's a step forward but it really is far,far ,far short of membership. It took us nine years from when we signed the association agreement until we joined in between we had to be access to as to whether we were good enough to join the EU, and we don't have to proceed a negotiate excession. so it is really being blown out of proportion by some of our friends on the Russian side.
Do you believe the closer ties with Europe will actually help them economically?
Absolutely, because the brilliant rule of law and the business, I mean you want contracts to be observed ,we want to reduce corruption which is a very large problem in that country. As so great transparency, transparency rules, I mean court system that can be counted upon to judge equitably. All of those things make for a much healthier economic environment, and those are things would come with the European Union and adopting European laws and standards.
作者: 深白的蓝    时间: 2013-12-8 19:46     标题: [Homework]2013-12-07&12-09 爱沙尼亚总统谈乌克兰加入欧盟

HOMEWORK
They have got themselves into quite a pickle with their indebtedness, now just to keep things in perspective, because they have blown up perspective rule everywhere, and the association agreement that Ukraine has negotiated for these years means it's an agreement that my country negotiated in the early 90s and signed in June of 1995 almost 20 years ago, it is not of EU membership, it is basically a free trade agreement that gives a lot of access to Ukrainian goods to the European market, it is a step forward but it is really far far far short of membership, it took us 9 years from when we signed this association agreement until we joined in between we had to be assessed to as to whether we were good enough to join the EU and we then had to proceed the nogotiated session, so it's really being blown out of proportion by some of our friends on the Russian side.
Do you believe that closer ties with Europe would actually help them economically?
Absolutely, because the bring in rule of law into business, i mean you want contracts to be observed, do you want to reduce corruption which is a very large problem in that country as greater transparency, transparency rules, i mean core systems that can be counted upon to judge equitably, all of those things make for a much healthier economic environment, and those of things that will come with the European Union and adopting European laws and standards.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: zephr    时间: 2013-12-9 05:51     标题: [Homework]2013-12-07&12-09 爱沙尼亚总统谈乌克兰加入欧盟

Homework
President: They've gotten themselves intoquite *, with their *. Now, just to keep things perspective, because they haveblown it * everywhere, I mean the association agreement that Ukraine hasnegotiated for this year, means it's an agreement that my country negotiated inearly 90s and signed in the June 1995, almost twenty years ago. It's not an EUmembership. It's basically a free trade agreement that will give you a lot ofaccess to your * goods to European market. It's a step forward but really far,far, far short membership. It took nine years, er, from when we signed theassociation agreement, until we joined in between, we had to be assessed to aswhether we were good enough to join the EU, and we then had to proceed to thenegotiate section. So, it's really been blown out of proportion by some of ourfriends on the Russian side.
Host:Do you believe the close ties with Europe willactually help them economically?
President:Absolutely. Because the bringing rules and laws to business, I mean you wantcontracts to be observed, you want to reduce corruption, which is a very largeproblem in their country, as transparency, transparency rules, Er, having acore system that can be counted upon to judge equitably. All of those thingsmake for much healthy economic environment, and all of those things will comewith the European Union and adopting European's laws and standards.

作者: 哈利洋洋2521    时间: 2013-12-17 21:01

They have got themselves into quite a pickle with their indebtedness, now just to keep things in perspective, because they have blown up perspective rule everywhere, and the association agreement that Ukraine has negotiated for these years means it's an agreement that my country negotiated in the early 90s and signed in June of 1995 almost 20 years ago, it is not of EU membership, it is basically a free trade agreement that gives a lot of access to Ukrainian goods to the European market, it is a step forward but it is really far far far short of membership, it took us 9 years from when we signed this association agreement until we joined in between we had to be assessed to as to whether we were good enough to join the EU and we then had to proceed the nogotiated session, so it's really being blown out of proportion by some of our friends on the Russian side.
Do you believe that closer ties with Europe would actually help them economically?
Absolutely, because the bring in rule of law into business, i mean you want contracts to be observed, do you want to reduce corruption which is a very large problem in that country as greater transparency, transparency rules, i mean core systems that can be counted upon to judge equitably, all of those things make for a much healthier economic environment, and those of things that will come with the European Union and adopting European laws and standards.
作者: 似从风来    时间: 2014-2-22 09:19     标题: [Homework]【整理】2013-12-07&12-09 爱沙尼亚总统谈乌克兰加入欧盟

They have got themselves quite pick over with their debtness,now just keeping things prospect because they block out prospect rules everywhere and I mean the association agreement the Ukraine has negotiated for these years it's a agreement that my country negotiated the early 1990s and signed in June 1995, almost 20 years ago.it is not union membership it is  basic a free trade agreement that gives a lot of access to Ukraine's goods to European market. it's a step forward but it is really  a far,far ,far short of membership,it took us 9 years from the association agreement until we join and between we have to be to decide as  whether we got engough to join the EU so negotiation so it is really been blow out of proportion  by some of  our friends on Russian sideDO you believe that close ties with Europe will actually help the mechanic
Absolutely, the briefing rules of law and business you want contracts to be observed, you want to reduce corruption which is a very large problem in that country and So great transparency and transparency rules having  core system that can be counted upon to judge equtity ,all of those things make very much healthy economic environment and those of  thins will come with Europe Union,Europa laws and standards.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0