Board logo

标题: [英伦广角] 2013-12-28 哈里王子结束南极之旅回家过圣诞 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2013-12-28 08:00     标题: 2013-12-28 哈里王子结束南极之旅回家过圣诞

user posted image
Harry Hailed As Trek Soldiers Return Home

Prince Harry has been praised by his trekking team-mates as they received a heroes' welcome after successfully walking to the South Pole.

[flv]http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/multitopic/British_Vision/putclub.com_2013bv51_harry_return_home.flv[/flv]
user posted image

【电信1】 RealVideo / mp3

【电信2】 RealVideo / mp3

【网通/教育网】 RealVideo / mp3

点击进入英伦广角整理稿汇总页面

点击进入多主题版块听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

作者: smilewangyan    时间: 2013-12-29 09:22

homework---Having walked two hundred ten miles in minus forty degrees across hostile to ring, the final challenge, customs,and controlling the tears in the arrivals for airport of ...friend.  "Good to be home, and telling you , I miss this little one. "The families of the British south polar allet challenge team as relieve to see them as the team wears to be home. "The way you looked every guys went to south polar raise so many for smoothy guys that been injured, you know operation, so yes, it's quite really the high that I've seen the peace and quiet you know, ...in the south polar ran in you mind for nine day sking alone, so certainly coming back to this quite survive so overtens. Patren Prince Harry and the three teams arrived an talktice four weeks ago. "...In six hours your more hours can go from I mean was pretty high. Or my sort of take to a pool and suddenly ...I mean about the forecast, it's suppose ..., but this is being getting worse. Despite the challenge is severe weather or freezing posthese, they made it to the south polar in just thirteen days. But not before an important decision was made soon after the raise began. "Raise the first degree, and because quite a few people hit ....freezings at decision to ...recelement, all speed together and cut the demand we did everyday, just choice tone things down of it." The walls knows he throw welcome to prince Harry preferring the focus to being others rather than himself. On the less and injury goal past of the change. He brought a head loss of the team, he really did he carried out some of the other guys he is always for laugh you need that, you need to keep the manmental on to going. and he is just a really good on explain can bring a lot of party. A few founds have been found for the working with the wounded charity. and that injured service men and women have been inspired by what they have seen. for the team's plan for Christmas as little walking is possible, and hopefully, no snow.
作者: xingxingcamille    时间: 2014-1-5 07:01

HOMEWORK(英音,特别是Prince Harry的口音,真是我的死穴!)

Having walked 210 miles in minus 40 degrees across hostile to ring, the final challenges, customs and controlling the tears in the arrivals for at Heathrow.

“Good to be home. I’m telling you, I miss this one a lot.”

The families of the British South Pole Allied Challenge Team as relieved to see them as the team was to be at home.

“The way we look at it, we were just a group of guys that went off to the South Pole to raise some money for some other guys that have been injured on operations. So yes, it’s quite s is quite surreal the, there I see, the peace and quiet, you know, out in the South Pole where you're in your own mind for nine to ten hours a day skiing alone, to suddenly coming back to this quiet surreal overturns."

Patriot prince Harry and the three teams arrived in Antarctica four weeks ago.

“In six hours or more hours you can go from, I mean where was pretty high, sort of (yeah, too high) X a pool over the edge, and suddenly X, I mean about the forecast, it's supposed to be all right, but this seems to be getting worse.”

Despite the challenges, be its severe weather or freezing prostheses, they made it to the South Pole in just 13 days, but not before an important decision was made soon after the race began.

“He raised the first degree and because quite a few people, you know, struggle a lot for various reasons at his decision to, as you see, reinstall the X and all speak together and cut the demand we did everyday, just to try tons of things down of it.”

There was no in Heathrow welcome for Prince Harry preferring the focus to be on others rather on himself. He was nonetheless an integral part of the team.

“He brought a hell of a lot to the team, he really did. He carried extra weight for some of the other guys. He was always up for a laugh and you need that, you need to keep the momentum, the banter going. And he is just really good on display that brings a lot to the party."

The hope is new funds have been found for the Walking with the Wounded Charity, and the injured men and women have been inspired by what they’ve seen. As for the team’s plans for Christmas, a little waking was possible, and hopefully, no snow.  
Paul Harrison, Sky News, Heathrow.
作者: 牛奶片    时间: 2014-1-5 19:35

听不清的地方期待高人指教,另外个别地方音质有点糙更听不出了。
Having walked 210 miles in minus 40 degrees across hostile terrain,  the final challenge, customs and controlling the tears in the arrival’s hall at Heathrow. Good to be home, I miss this little one. The families of the British south pole ally challenge team, as relieved to see them as the team was to be home.
%$#@&*??we are just a group of guys went off to the south pole to raise some money for some other guys that has been injured, you know in operation, so, yeah, it is quite surreal to that I say the peace and quiet,  you know, I was in the south pole, Iranian and mindful 9-10 hours a day skiing alone, suddenly coming back to this quite surreal sort of returns. Patron prince Harry and the 3 teams arrived in Antarctica 4 weeks ago, &%$? In 6 hours, your morale can go from I mean it was pretty high, yeah, almost sort of pouring over the edge, and suddenly, ??? the forecast, supposed they are all right, but seems to be getting worse. Despite the challenges, be it severe weather or ??? they made it to the south pole in just 13 days, but not before, an important decision was made. Soon after the race began.
Race the 1st degree, and because quite a few people, you know, struggle for various reasons, as to the desion to??? All ski together and come ? we did it every day, just try to tone things down a bit. There was no Heathrow welcome for prince Henry, preferring the focus to be on the others, rather than himself. He was, nonetheless, an integral part of the team.
He brought a hell lot to the team. He carried extra weight of some other guys, he was always ?? you need that, You need to keep the momentum going and he is just a really good on display can bring a lot to the party. The hope is new funds have been found for the walking with the wounded charity, and the injured service men and women have been inspired by what they have seen. As for the team’s plans for the Christmas, as little walking as possible, and hopefully, no snow.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0