Board logo

标题: [英伦广角] 2014-02-15 洪水切断英格兰多数铁路 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2014-2-15 07:58     标题: 2014-02-15 洪水切断英格兰多数铁路

user posted image
Floods Cause Major Problems On Rail Routes

Rail users are facing weeks of disruption after tracks are hit by flooding and landslips caused by the severe weather.

[flv]http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/multitopic/British_Vision/putclub.com_2014bv7_rail_routes.flv[/flv]
user posted image

【电信1】 RealVideo / mp3

【电信2】 RealVideo / mp3

【网通/教育网】 RealVideo / mp3

点击进入英伦广角整理稿汇总页面

点击进入多主题版块听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

作者: mintzoe    时间: 2014-2-15 11:38     标题: [Homework]2014-02-15 洪水切断英格兰多数铁路

Repairing the damage to the rail network in the southwest of England could run into spring. Huge containers filled with concrete and rocks at the broken track at Dolton Devon are little more than a temporary patch-up. Empty tracks for miles and mies means that no one is going anywhere fast.-It typically takes two and a quarter to three hours. It's probably taken up to five hours.
-I'm gonna go bus to Bristol Parkway. Train to R* changes...
-How long do you think it will take?
-No idea, no idea.
At Exeter where thousands connect each day. Buses are the new trends, and they are moving thousands of passengers. It means hours are added to daily journeys. Hugh Blackstaffe travels regularly between the southwest and London, a journey made more difficult now.
-With weather being this bad, it's just gonna continue to be a huge problem.
-So what will you do, if you... 'cause you need to do this journey regularly, what are you gonna do?
-I'm just gonna have to go and bear it. I'm just suck up and deal with whatever threatens. Hopefully, they will get down here eventually, even if it means one in the morning. I mean it's important.
Any passengers wanting to heads south of here will have to get on a bus like this or do it on their own steam. Anyone who wants to go off to London will have to get on board and divert to Bristol. This will become a way of life for thousands of commuters for the foreseeable future at least.
Network rail say they are doing all they can to fix the broken tracks to get the trains running again, but admit that more storms may bring more misery.
-It's not just the flooding. It's the grand water, the water table not just what you see floods, but Hampshire and Sessex, ** all the way round through ** canal's way. It's the highest even been for some time, so a lot of our bailments, a lot of our track is very heavily water-loaded at the moment.
The bad weather had put lives on hold for those on the eye of this storm, but it's a fact that are being felt far and wide now, as transport links here fill the stream.
Nick Martin, Sky News.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: 顺妞    时间: 2014-2-15 14:19     标题: [Homework]2014-02-15 洪水切断英格兰多数铁路

repairing the damage to the rail network in the southwest of England could run in to the spring. Huge containers filled with concrete and rocks were broken track at Dolton Devon little more than temporary patch up, empty tracks from miles to miles means that no one is going anywhere fast. it typically takes to  about 5 hours, I'm gonna go bus to ``,,trains  are change . no idea. `` where thousand connected each day ,` are the new trends, and they are moving thousands passengers. it means hours are added to daily journeys.   ``troubles regularly between the southwest and london. a journey made more difficult now. with weather being widely bad, just got continue to be huge problem. so what would to do if you `cause you need to do this journey regulatly, what are you gonna do? I'm just gonna to have to go and bear, I'm just suck up and deal with  whatever threathens. Hopefully, they all get down here eventually, even it means one in the morning, I mean it's important. any passengers wanting to heads wouth of here will have to get on the a bus like this or do it on their own steam. anyone wants to go off london where have to go board and divert to B. this will become a way of life for thousands of commuters for the foreseeable futuer list.network raik`said they are doing all they can do to fix the broken tracks to get the trains rolling again, without making the more stroms may bring more misery. it's not just the flooding, it's the grand water, the water table not just what you see floods, but how `for some time, so lot of our bailment,so lot of tracks is very heavily water loads `` the bad had put lines on hold for those on the eye of storm, but it's a fact that are being felt far and wide now, as transport links here fill the stream.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: humu0919    时间: 2014-2-15 16:12     标题: [Homework]2014-02-15 洪水切断英格兰多数铁路

Repairing the damage to the rail network in the southwest of England could run into Spring. Huge containers filled with concrete and rocks at the broken track at Dawlish in Denvon are little more than a temporary patch-up. Empty track from miles to miles means that no one is going anywhere fast.

It typically takes 2 and a quarter hours to 3 hours. It's probably, say, about 5 hours.

I'm gonna go bus to Prisle, Parkway. Train to Redinon changed again.

How long do you think that will take?

No idea. No idea.

At Exeter where thousands connect each day, buses are the new trends. They are moving thousands of passengers. It means hours are added to daily journeys. Hugh Blackstaffe travels regularly between the southwest and London, a journey made more difficult now.

With the weather being widely bad, it's just gonna continue to a huge problem.

So what will you do if you have ... cause you need to do this journey regularly, what are you gonna do?

I'm just gonna have to go and bear it. I'm just suck it up and deal with whatever frozen. Hopefully, they all get down here eventually even if it means one of the morning, I mean, it's important.

Any passengers wanting to head south of here will have to get on the bus like this or do it on their own steam. Anyone who wants to go off to London will have to get on board and divert to Bristol. This will become a way of life for thousands of commuters for the foreseeable future at least.

Network Rail say they are doing what they can to fix the broken tracks to get the trains running again. But amid more storms may bring more miseries.

It's not just flooding. It's the groundwater, the watertable, not just what you see, floods, but Hampshire Sosic Sorry all the way run through ten canal's way. It's the highest for some time. So a lot of our bankmen, so a lot of our track, is very heavily waterloaded at the moment.

The bad weather has put lives on hope for those in the eye of the storm. But its effect has been felt far and wide now as transport links here, fill the stray.

Nick Martin, Sky News.

作者: rachel1908    时间: 2014-2-16 16:04

本帖最后由 rachel1908 于 2014-2-16 16:05 编辑

Repairing the damage to the rail network in the South West of England could run into the spring. Huge containers filled with concrete and rocks at the broken track at Dawlish and Devon are little more than a temperate patch-up. Empty tracks for miles and miles meansthat no one is going anywhere fast.

It’s typically takes two, two and three quarters, around three hours, it’s probably safe to say about five hours.

I’m gonna go bus to Bristol  Parkway, train to E*, and change again to go for London.

How long do you think that will take?

No idea, no idea.

At Exeter where thousands connect each day, buses are the new trains and they are moving thousands of passengers. It means hours are added to daily journeys. Hugh Blackstaffe travels regularly between the South West and London, a journey made more difficult now.

With the weather being wildly this bad, it’s just gonna continue to be a huge problem...

So what would you do if you, ‘cause you need to do this journey regularly, what are you gonna do?

I’m just gonna have to go and bear it. I’ll just suck it up and deal with whatever frozen, hopefully, I’ll get down there eventually even it means one in the morning. I mean it’s important.

Any passengers wanting to head south of here will have to get on a bus like this or do it under their own steam. Anyone who wants to go off to London will have to get on-board and divert to Bristol. This will become a way of life for thousands of commuters for the foreseeable future at least.

Network Rail said they are doing all they can to fix the broken tracks to get the trains running again, but admitted that more storms may bring more miseries.

It’s not just the flooding. It’s the grand water, the water table, not just where you see floods, but Hampshire, Sussex, Surrey all away round through Kent and elsewhere . It’s the highest it’s ever been for some time. So a lot of our embankments,a lot of our track is very heavily waterlogged at the moment.

The bad weather has put lives on hold for those in the eye of this storm

,but it’s the facts are being felt far and wide now, as transport links here fill the stream.

Nick Martin, Sky News.
作者: djfml    时间: 2014-2-16 21:50

Repairing the damage to the rail net work in the southwest England could run into spring. Huge containers filled with concrete and rocks with the broken track at Dawlish and Devon are a little more than a temporary patch up. Empty tracks for miles and miles means that no one is going anywhere fast.

It typically takes two, two and three quarters, three hours. It’s probably gonna take about 5 hours. I am gonna go buses to Bristol, Parkway, train to Edi…., change again for … for the ….. How long you think that will take? No idea. No idea.

At Exeter where thousands collect each day, Buses are the new trains and they are moving thousands of passengers. It means hours are add to daily journeys. Hugh Blackstaff travels regularly between the southwest and London, a journey made more difficulty now. With the weather being a ………., just gonna continue to be a huge problem. So, what will you do, cause you need to do this journey regularly? What are you going to do? I am just going to go and bear. I will just suck up and do whatever it throws in. Hopefully, they will get down here eventually, even if it means one in the morning. I mean it’s important.

Any passenger wants to head south here will have to get on a bus like this or do it under their own steam. Anyone who wants to go off to London will have to get on board and divert to Bristol. This will be become a way of life for thousands of commuters for the foreseeable future at least.

Network Rail says they will do what they can to fix the broken tracks to get the trains running again, but admitted that more storms may bring more misery. It is not just the flooding it is the ground water. The water table is not where you just see floods, but Hampshire, Sussex, Surrey all the way through Kent elsewhere. It’s the highest it’s ever been sometime. So a lot of our embankments, a lot of our track is heavily water logged up to the moment. The bad weather has put lives on hold for those in the eye of the storm, but its effects are being felt far and wide now, as transport links here feels the strength. Nick Martin, Sky News, Exeter
作者: ocean0756    时间: 2014-2-16 22:47

Repairing the damage to the real network in the southwest England could willing to the spring. Huge containers still with concrete rocks in the broken track dolition daven are a little more than tempre hackerture. Empty tracks are miles and miles means no one is going anywhere fast.

"It typically takes two or three hours would be good to say good five hours."

"I am gonna go bus to respodpray train to rent in I change gain to frigail."

"How long would you think that too?"   "I have no a idea."

"A taxi were thousands connected each day, buses are on new trades.They are moving fansis passenagers.It means hours on at two day journeys. Hew blacked staff travels reguarly between the southwest and London. The journey made more difficult now.

"who do wider beena wo widerlis just continue to be hitch the problem"

"So what would you do if, cause you need to do this journey reguarly, what you're gonna to?"

"Ah, I am just gonna have to grow back, I am just suck it up till whatever frozen, hopefully, they all get down here eventually can forminzing one in the morning, it's important."

Any passenagers won't head sens here to have to get on the boss like this or do it on the barrier on steam. Anyone wants to go off to London will have to get on board and diver to bristle. This will become a way of life for thousands of commuters for the fossiable future at least.

Network rail say they will do they can to fix the broken tracks to get trains rolling again, but out meet more storms may bring more misery.

"It's not just the flooding, it's the grand water, the water cherble not just what you see floods but humsher sousy sorry all the way ran through cans ous what, it's highest esenter being for some time, so lot of buinment, so lot of our track is heavily water low drag iment."

The bad weather has put lives on the pool for those in the eyes of storm, but it's affect sanbing felt far and why now as transport links here fill this street.

Lick Mouton, Sky news, Exter
作者: pashanhu6178    时间: 2014-2-16 23:52

Repairing the damage to the rail network in the southwest of England could run into spring. Huge containers filled with concrete and rocks at the broken track at Dolton Devon are little more than a temporary patch-up. Empty tracks for miles and mies means that no one is going anywhere fast.-It typically takes two and a quarter to three hours. It's probably taken up to five hours.
-I'm gonna go bus to Bristol Parkway. Train to R* changes...
-How long do you think it will take?
-No idea, no idea.
At Exeter where thousands connect each day. Buses are the new trends, and they are moving thousands of passengers. It means hours are added to daily journeys. Hugh Blackstaffe travels regularly between the southwest and London, a journey made more difficult now.
-With weather being this bad, it's just gonna continue to be a huge problem.
-So what will you do, if you... 'cause you need to do this journey regularly, what are you gonna do?
-I'm just gonna have to go and bear it. I'm just suck up and deal with whatever threatens. Hopefully, they will get down here eventually, even if it means one in the morning. I mean it's important.
Any passengers wanting to heads south of here will have to get on a bus like this or do it on their own steam. Anyone who wants to go off to London will have to get on board and divert to Bristol. This will become a way of life for thousands of commuters for the foreseeable future at least.
Network rail say they are doing all they can to fix the broken tracks to get the trains running again, but admit that more storms may bring more misery.
-It's not just the flooding. It's the grand water, the water table not just what you see floods, but Hampshire and Sessex, ** all the way round through ** canal's way. It's the highest even been for some time, so a lot of our bailments, a lot of our track is very heavily water-loaded at the moment.
The bad weather had put lives on hold for those on the eye of this storm, but it's a fact that are being felt far and wide now, as transport links here fill the stream.
Nick Martin, Sky News
作者: smilewangyan    时间: 2014-2-18 05:56

homework---Repairing the damage to the rail network in the South West of England could run into the spring. Huge container filled with concrete and rocks, but the broke track and dollar shin gavin are little more than temperate patch up. Tracks for miles and miles means that no one is going anywhere fast. "It typically takes two to cross three hours, it could be ...five hours. ""I'm gonna go bus to ...train to ready then change name to go for the ..." "I won't be thinking I'll take" "No I did." ...were thousands connected day ,...the new trends. And they are moving thousands of passengers. It means hours to .....black staff travels regularly between the South West and London. A journey made more difficult now. "Would the weather be the weather is ban, just can continue to be huge problem." "So what will you do if you, because you need to do the journey regularly. what you gonna to do? " "I am just have to go in barrer, sucked up in ..whatever frozen higherfly , get down there eventually if you mean it's one of the morning, I mean it's important " Any passengers wanting the head south of here will have to get on the bus like this or do it on the very own steam, anyone who wants to go off to London will have to get on board and divered to Briston. This will become a way of life for thousands of commuters for the foreseeable future at least. Network rail say they are doing they can to fix the broken tracks to get the trains rolling again. But outmit that "more stones may bring more misery. "It's not just the flooding, it's the gra...water, the water table not what you see just floods, but hamtch...sorry all the way around through cancennells. It's a high ...for some time, so a lot of our, a lot of our track is very heavily watered of ...
作者: xingxingcamille    时间: 2014-2-25 05:35

HOMEWORK

Repairing the damage to the rail network in the south west England could run into the spring. Huge containers filled with concrete and rocks with the broken track at Dawlish and Devon are little more than a temperate patch-up. Empty tracks for miles and miles means that no one is going anywhere fast.

“It typically takes two and three quarter hours. It’s probably, say, about five hours.”

“I’m gonna go bus to Bristol, Parkway. Train to Redinon and change again to go for London.”

“How long you think that will take?”

“No idea, no idea.”

At Exeter where thousands connect each day, buses are the new trains and they are moving thousands of passengers. It means hours are added to daily journeys. Hugh Blackstaffe travels regularly between the south west and London, a journey made more difficult now.

“With the weather being widely bad, it’s just gonna continue to be a huge problem.”

“What would you do if you have…cause you need to do this journey regularly. What are you gonna do?”

“I’m just gonna have to go and bear it. I’m just sucked up and deal with whatever frozen. Hopefully, they all get down here eventually even it means one in the morning. I mean it’s important.”

Any passengers wanting to head south of here will have to get on a bus like this or do it on their own steam. Anyone who wants to go off to London will have to get on board and divert to Bristol. This will become a way of life for thousands of commuters for the foreseeable future at least.

Network Rail say they are doing all they can to fix the broken tracks, to get the trains wheeling again, but admit that more storms may bring more misery.

“It’s not just the flooding, it’s the grand water. The water table, not just where you see floods, but Hampshire, Sussex, Surrey all away round through Kent and elsewhere. It’s the highest it’s ever been for some time. So a lot of our embankments, a lot of our track is very heavily waterlogged at the moment.”

The bad weather has put lives on hold for those in the eye of this storm. But its effects are being felt far and wide now as transport links here, fill the stream.

Nick Martin, Sky News, Exeter.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0