Board logo

标题: [英伦广角] 2014-04-12 爱尔兰总统迈克尔·希金斯对英国进行历史性访问 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2014-4-12 08:00     标题: 2014-04-12 爱尔兰总统迈克尔·希金斯对英国进行历史性访问

user posted image
Irish President Makes Historic State Visit

Ninety-two years after Ireland gained independence, its president is paying a historic state visit to the United Kingdom.

[flv]http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/multitopic/British_Vision/putclub.com_2014bv15_irish_visit.flv[/flv]
user posted image

【电信1】 RealVideo / mp3

【电信2】 RealVideo / mp3

【网通/教育网】 RealVideo / mp3

点击进入英伦广角整理稿汇总页面

点击进入多主题版块听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

作者: 徐欣玮    时间: 2014-4-12 08:35     标题: [Homework]2014-04-12 爱尔兰总统迈克尔·希金斯对英国进行历史性访问

Getting to know the neighbors, three years ago, the queen became the first British monarch to visit Ireland since it gained its independence. Michael D Hagens who has met her informally will be the first Irish president to receive a state welcome.
It is becoming a mother relationship between two neighbors and countries. We are very close and respectful neighbors. And I think the relationship that we are building and working on is one I think that give our very complex history, is one I think that many people throughout the world will be able to draw some inspiration from.
The royal tour built bridges. Her majesty spoke Irish and commemorated those who had fought for freedom.
The Queen's respectful tribute here in I's Garden of rememberance was hugely symbolic and it will be reciprocated when president Hagens honors Britain's war dead at the tomb of the unknown warrior in Westminster Abbey.
Hiller addressed state banquet at Winser Castle where S Martin is on the guest list. The former ILH chief,none of Ireland's deputy foreign minister shook the queen's hand once before. Professor D who serves on the president's counsellor of state says * relations have been transformed.
It's about promoting good relations but it's also about saying to the world that we are actually more interested in our commonality, our common love of culture, politics and our common economic interests rather than the focus which will generate what divides us.
It's no routine flight for the head of the state. He is not just crossing the sea, he is crossing a historic divide.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: Jimmy5007_0    时间: 2014-4-12 17:38     标题: [Homework]2014-04-12 爱尔兰总统迈克尔·希金斯对英国进行历史性访问

本帖最后由 Jimmy5007_0 于 2014-4-12 09:40 编辑

Getting to know the neighbors, three years ago, the Queen became the first British monarch to visit Ireland since it gained independence. Michael D Higgins who has met her informally would be the first Irish president to receive a State welcome.

It is becoming the modern relationship between two neighboring countries.  We are very close, respectful neighbors and I think that the relationship that's we are building and working on, is one I think that, giving our very complex history, is one I think that many people throughout the world would be able to draw us some inspiration from.

Through our tour to build bridges, her majesty spoken Irish and commemorated those who had fought for freedom. The Queen respects for tributes here in Islands garden of remembrance,was hugely symbolic.

And it will be reciprocated, when President Higgins honors Britain's  war at the tomb of the unknown warrior in Westminster Abby.

Hilla dresses a State banquet at Windsor Castle, where XXX  is on the guest list, the formal IOA chief Irish deputy first minister shook Queen's hand once before. Professor D.H who serves on the President's Council of state, said XXX relations have been transformed.

''It is about promoting good relations, but it is also about saying to the world that we are actually more interested in our commonality. Our common love of culture, politics and our common economic interests, rather than the focus which would generally have been what divides us

It is no routine flight for the head of State. He is not just crossing the sea, he is crossing a historical divide.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: 1977    时间: 2014-4-13 06:43

homework
Getting to know the neighbors, three years ago the queen became the first British monarch to visit Ireland since it gained its independence.Michael D  Heigans who has met her informally would be the first Irish president to receive a state welcome.
  It becoming a model relationship between two neighboring countries. We are very close, respectful neighbors. And I think the  relationship that we are building and working on is one I think that given our very complex history, is  one that many people thoughout the world will be able to draw some inspiration from.
  The royal tour built bridges. The Majesty spoke in Irish and commemorated those who had fought for freedom.
  The queen's respectful tribute here in Ireland Garden Of Remembrance was hugely symbolic and will be reciprocated  when president Heigans unearth the British dead at the tomb of warriors in Westminster Abbey.
  He addressed  a state banquet at Winser castle where Shinphon is on the guest list.The former IOA chief ,non-Northern-Ireland deputy first minister, shook the queen's hand once before.
  Professor Heenan, who served on the president council of state, said Anglo-Irish relationship has been transformed.
It's about promoting good relations, but also about saying to the world that we are actually more interested in our commonality, our common love of culture and politics, our common economic interests rather than the focus which has generally been what divides us.
It's no routine flight for the head of the state. He is not just crossing the sea, he is crossing a historic divide.
作者: tianh1    时间: 2014-4-13 08:21     标题: [Homework]2014-04-12 爱尔兰总统迈克尔·希金斯对英国进行历史性访问

Getting to know the neighbours.Three years ago the Queen became the first British monarch to visit Ireland since it gained independent.Michael D. Higens who has met her informally will the first irish president to receive a state welcome.

It become a model relationship between two neighbouring coutry. We are very close, respectful neighbours. And I think the relationship that we are buliding and working on is one I think that giving a very  complex streight is one I think many peple throughout the world will able to joint inspiration from.

Through our tour build bridge her majesty've spoken irish and commemorated those who had fight for freedom.
The Queen's respectful tribute here in ireland garden of remembers was hugely symbolic. And it will be reciprocated when president Higen's honor Britan's war dead at the tomb of the unknown warrior in Westminster Abbey .
Hiler address state  banquet at winser castle  was shifin marten  is at the guest list.The former IOA chief now the ireland deputy minister shook the queen's hand once before.
Professor D.h research on president counsellor state said ango-irish relation have been transformed.
it's about promoting good relations, but it 's also  about saying to the world that we are actually more intrested in our commonnality, our comon love culture, politic and our common economic intersts rather than focusing which general have divided us.
It's no rutine flight for head of the state, it is not just acrossing the sea, it's acrossing a head historic divide.

作者: llexiuxiu    时间: 2014-4-13 14:26

[Homework]2014-04-12 爱尔兰总统迈克尔·希金斯对英国进行历史性访问
Getting to know the neighbors
Three years ago the queen became the first British monarch to visit Ireland since it gained its independence. Michael D Higgins who’s met her informally would be the first Irish president to receive a state welcome.
  “It’s becoming a model relationship between two neighboring countries. We are very close, respectful neighbors. And I think the relationship that we are building and working on is one I think that, given our very complex history, is one that many people throughout the world will be able to draw some inspiration from.”
  The royal tour built bridges. Her Majesty spoke in Irish and commemorated those who had fought for freedom.
  “The queen's respectful tribute here in Ireland’s Garden of Remembrance was hugely symbolic and it will be reciprocated when President Higgins unearth Britain’s war dead at the Tomb of Unknown Warrior in Westminster Abbey.
  He addressed a state banquet at Windsor castle where Sinn Fein's Martin McGuinness is on the guest list. The former IRA chief, nine Northern Ireland’s deputy first minister, shook the queen's hand once before.
Professor Deirdre Heenan, who serves on the president's Council of State, said Anglo-Irish relationship has been transformed.
“It's about promoting good relations but it's also about saying to the world that we're actually more interested in our commonality, our common love of culture, politics and our common economic interests rather than the focus which would generally have been what divides us.”
作者: lyrachow    时间: 2014-4-13 23:01     标题: [Homework]2014-04-12 爱尔兰总统迈克尔·希金斯对英国进行历史性访问

Getting to know the neighbors, three years ago the queen became the first British monarch to visit Ireland since it gained its independence. Michael D Hagens who met her informely will be the irish president to receive a state welcome.

It is become a mother relationship between two neighboring countries, and we are very close, respectful neighbors, and I think the relationship that we are building and working on is what I think that given our very complex history, is one I think that many people throughout the world to be able to draw some inspiration from.

The royal tour built bridges, her majesty spoken Irish and commemorated those who had fought for freedom.
The queen's respectful tribute here in Ireland Garden of rememberance was hugely symbolic and it will be // when president Hagens honors Britain's war dead at the time of unknown warrior in Westminster Abby.

Hillar addressed state banquet at Winser Castle where S Martin B is only the guest list, the former IOA chief, none of Ireland's deputy foreign minister shook the queen's hand once before. Prefessor D who serves on the presidnet counsellor state says // relations have been transformed.

Is about promoting good relations, but is also about saying to the world that we are more interest in our commonality, our common love of culture, politicals and out common economic interest rather than focus on which has generally been devides us.

It's no routine flight for the head of the state, he is not just crossing the sea he is crossing a historic devide.

作者: EchoLiangecho    时间: 2014-4-14 15:04

[Homework]2014-04-12 爱尔兰总统迈克尔·希金斯对英国进行历史性访问
Getting to know the neighbors , 3years  ago, the Queen became the first British ? to visit Island since the begin of its independence. Michael D. Higgins, who's might  in familiar will be the first Irish President to receive a state of welcome.
It's becoming a mother relationship between two neighbors in countries. We're very close, respectful neighbors. And I think the relationship that we're building and working on is one I think that given our very complex straight. Is one I think that a many people that all through the world would be ?  for.
Her Magic state of Irish and call memory to those who had fought for freedom. The Queen's respect for tribute here in Island 's garden of members was hugely symbolic.
And it will be reciprocated when President Higgins almost Britain's war dad. that the team of unknown warrior  in western Therapy.
He addresses state of banquet at Queen's castle and ? at the beginning is on the guest list. the formal island ? nine of the Island ? ministers shake the queen's hand once before.
Professional D. H.reserves on the president  ? of Irish has been transformed. It's about promoting relationships, but it's also about the thing to the world that we're actually more interested in our common ? , our common love of culture politics, and our common economic interests, rather than the focus on generation of the war divides us.
It's not a routing flight from the head of a state. it's not just crossing to the sea. it's crossing a historic divide.
作者: wujunhui1991    时间: 2014-4-16 17:32     标题: [Homework]2014-04-12 爱尔兰总统迈克尔·希金斯对英国进行历史性访问

homeworkGetting to know neighours, three years ago, the Queen became the first...to visit Ireland since its independence.
Michael Regan who is formally the first president to recieve a state welcome.
the modern new relationships between two neighbouring countries.
we are very close respectful neighbours.
and the I think relationship we are building and working on is one that I think, given very complex ....is one of I think many people all over the world that address on ..
...Briges who speak Irish.....freedom.
the Queen respectful ...garden...was simply sybominc..
...when the president Regan of president war dead and ...in Westiminster Abbey.
...Winsor Castle...and ....on the guestlist.
the former foreign minister and nine Deputy minister should be Queen'hands before.
Professor Didge Hinen the president kind of relationship has been transformed.
its about promoting relationship. but we are telling the world what we are more interested in is the common values, love, culture, political  and common economic interests.
although general servived divised.
its no fleeting for the state
he is not crossing the sea, he is crossing a historical divide.
sky news

作者: mayqss    时间: 2014-4-17 19:44

HW

Getting to know at neighbors. Three years ago, the Queen became the first British monarch to visit Ireland since it gained independence. Michael D Higgins who has met her informally will be the first Irish president to receive a state welcome.

It is becoming a model relationship between two neighbouring countries. We are very close, respectful neighbours. And I think the relationship that we are building and working on is one I think that, given our very complex history, is one I think that many people throughout the world will be able to draw some inspiration from.

The royal tour built bridges. Her Majesty spoke in Irish and commemorated those who had fought for freedom.
The Queen's respectful tribute here in Ireland's Garden of rememberance was hugely symbolic. And it will be reciprocated when President Higgins honors Britain's war dead at the tomb of the unknown warrior in Westminster Abbey.

He'll address a state banquet at Windsor Castle where Sinn Fein's (新芬党)Martin McGuinness is on the guest list, the former IRA chief, now Northern Ireland's deputy first minister, shook the Queen's hand once before. Professor D H who serves on the president's Counselor of State says Anglo-Irish relations have been transformed.

It's about promoting good relations, but it's also about saying to the world that we are actually more interested in our commonality, our common love of culture, politics and our common economic interests, rather than the focus which will generally have been what divides us.

It's no routine flight for the head of the state. He's not just crossing the sea, he's crossing a historic divide.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0