Board logo

标题: [英伦广角] 2014-04-26 英国全国教师联盟投票支持六月举行罢工 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2014-4-26 08:00     标题: 2014-04-26 英国全国教师联盟投票支持六月举行罢工

user posted image
Teachers Set For National Strike Over Pay

Children across England and Wales could face school closures and disruption in June as teachers vote for industrial action.

[flv]http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/multitopic/British_Vision/putclub.com_2014bv17_teachers_strike.flv[/flv]
user posted image

【电信1】 RealVideo / mp3

【电信2】 RealVideo / mp3

【网通/教育网】 RealVideo / mp3

点击进入英伦广角整理稿汇总页面

点击进入多主题版块听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

作者: mintzoe    时间: 2014-4-26 12:17     标题: [Homework]2014-04-26 英国全国教师联盟投票支持六月举行罢工

-We've got sitution ** say. We'll not engage those in any constructive way at all. Honestly, we feel very frustrated about that, and I'm sure parents do, too.
-But Michael Gove says, he's driving up standards.-Every policy that Michael Gove is doing is actually having the reversing effect. To think about what way I'm doing about is not just our playing our conditions and that pension issue which we are very angry about. We're also angry about what this secretary's state is doing to the education about children. He feels like he's putting a wrecking ball through the state education. And we... if nobody else stands out for it, you know, whether wants, you have to do that.
-So the strike goes ahead. What do you say to parents over there today, who will be very very angry and say this is teachers again causing problems?
-I have ever sympathy with parents. A number of our members are parents obviously as well, but the plan for this strike lays very clearly with the secretary's state for education. We've given three clear things that he can do to avoid the strike actions. So it's really the balls in his court, and he has to step out of the mound now, like a sensible politican used to prepare to engage with teaching profession to resolve this dispute. We want nothing more than this dispute being resolved.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: humu0919    时间: 2014-4-26 16:54     标题: [Homework]2014-04-26 英国全国教师联盟投票支持六月举行罢工

We've got situation near the Secretary State who will not engage with this in any constructive way at all. And I think we feel very frustrated about that. I'm sure parents do too.

But Michael Gove says he's driving up standards.

Every policy that Michael Gove is doing is actually having the reverse effect. So think what we are on it about. It's not just out paying-up conditions and the pension issue which we're very angry about. But we're also angry about what the Secretary State is doing to the education of our children. It feels like he's putting a wrecking boat though state education. If nobody else stands up for it, you know, whether wants, you have to do that.

So the strike goes ahead. What do you say to parents out there today who will be very very angry and say this is teachers again causing problems.

I have every sympathy with parents. A number of our members are parents obviously as well. But the blame for this strike lies very clearly with the Secretary State for education. We've given 3 clear things he can do to avoid the strike actions. So it's really the ball's in his court. So you have to step up to the mount now and talk sensible politician news prepares when engage with teaching profession to resolve this dispute. We want nothing more than this dispute be resolved.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: 情未了    时间: 2014-4-26 19:38

Homework

we've got situation here with the secretary of state who will not engage with us, in any constructive way at all, and I think we feel very frustrated about that and i am sure parents do too.

MG says he's driving up standards.

Every policy that MG is doing is actually having the reverse effect. I think what we are angry about is not just our pay and our conditions and that pension issue which we are very angry about, but we're also angry about what the secretary of state is doing to the education of our children. It feels like he's putting a wrecking ball through state education. If nobody else stands up for it, you know, we are the ones who have to do that.

So the strike goes ahead. What do you say to parents out there today who will be very very angry and say this is teachers again causing problems.

I have every sympathy with parents, a number of our members are parents obviously as well but the blame for this strike lies very clearly with the secretary of state for education. We've given 3 clear things that he couldn't do that would avoid the strike actions. So it's really the ball's in his court and he has to step up to the ball now like a sensible politician who's prepared to engage with the teaching profession to resolve this dispute. We want nothing more than this dispute to be resolved
作者: 深白的蓝    时间: 2014-4-26 21:08     标题: [Homework]2014-04-26 英国全国教师联盟投票支持六月举行罢工

HOMEWORK
We've got a situation with the secretary of the state who will not engage with us in any constructive way at all, and i think we feel very frustrated about that, and i'm sure parents do too.
But Michael G says he is driving up standards.
Every policy that Michael G is doing is actually having the reverse effect, i think we are very angry about is not just about our pay and our conditions and the pension issue which we are very angry about, but we are also angry about what the secretary of state is doing to the education of our children, it feels like he is putting a wrecking ball through state education, if nobody else stands up for it, you know we are the ones who have to do that.
So the strike goes ahead, what do you say to parents out there today who will be very very angry and say this is teachers again causing problems.
I have every sympathy with parents, a number of our members are parents obviously as well, but the blame for this strike lies very clearly with the secretary of state for education, we have given three clear things that he can do to avoid the strike actions, so it's really the ball is in his court and he has to step up to the ball now and act like a sensible politician who is prepared to engage with the teaching profession to resolve this dispute, we want nothing more than this dispute to be resolved.

作者: Dan.s    时间: 2014-4-27 01:03     标题: [Homework]2014-04-26 英国全国教师联盟投票支持六月举行罢工

We’ve got situation the secretary of state will not engage with those in any constructive way at all. And I think we feel very frustrated about that. And I’m sure the parents do too.
Michael Gove says he is driving up standards.
Every policy that Michael Gove is doing is actually having reversed effortAnd I think what we are angry is not just our pay and our conditions, and the pension issue which we are angry about, but what we are also angry about what we are the secretary of state is doing to the education about children.
It feels like he is putting in a wrecking ball through state education. If nobody else stands up for it, you know, we are the ones you have to do it now.
So the strike goes ahead what do you say to the parents out there who will be very very angry in saying this is teacher again causing problems?
I have every sympathy with parents. There are numbers of our members are parents obviously as well, but the blame for the strike lies very clear with secretary state of education, if given 3 clear things he can do to avoid the strike action.
It’s really the ball is in his court. He has to step up to the mountain now, like a sensible politician who is preparing to engage with the teaching profession to resolve the dispute. We want nothing more than this dispute be resolved.

作者: zhanghaiya3668    时间: 2014-4-27 14:29

[Homework]2014-04-26 英国全国教师联盟投票支持六月举行罢工

We've got situation near the Secretary State who will not engage with this in any constructive way at all. And I think we feel very frustrated about that. I'm sure parents do too.

"But Michael ... says he's driving up standards."

Every policy that Michael ... is doing is actually having the reverse effect. So think what we are on it about. It's not just out paying-up conditions and the pension issue which we're very angry about. But we're also angry about what the Secretary State is doing to the education of our children. It feels like he's putting a wrecking boat though state education. If nobody else stands up for it, you know, whether wants, you have to do that.

"So the strike goes ahead. What do you say to parents out there today who will be very very angry and say this is teachers again causing problems."

I have every sympathy with parents. A number of our members are parents obviously as well. But the blame for this strike lies very clearly with the Secretary State for education. We've given 3 clear things he can do to avoid the strike actions. So it's really the ball's in his court. So you have to step up to the mount now and talk sensible politician news prepares when engage with teaching profession to resolve this dispute. We want nothing more than this dispute be resolved.
作者: littlecase    时间: 2014-4-27 18:52

homework

We’ve got a situation * who will engage with this in any constricted way at all and I think we feel very frustrated about that. And I’m sure parents don’t.

When Michael Gull says he is drawing up standards.

Every policy that Michael Gull is doing is actually having a reserve effect. The things we are averse is not our paying conditions, our attention issue which we are very angry about. We are also angry about what sector of chief say, is doing education to our children. He feels like if he is putting a racking ball to such an education. And we, we, if * for free, whether there is anyone who wants to do that.

So the strike goes ahead. What do you say to parents out there today who will be very, very angry and say these teachers again are causing problems?

I have every sympathy with parents; a number of our members are parents obviously as well. But the brain for this strike is very clear with * we’ve forgiven three clear things he can do to * so * the both of his * sensible policy issue prepared to engage * we teaching professions to resolve this distribute. We were * nothing above this dispute resolved.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0