Board logo

标题: [英伦广角] 2015-02-07 英国议会下院通过“三亲育子”技术法案 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2015-2-7 07:48     标题: 2015-02-07 英国议会下院通过“三亲育子”技术法案

user posted image
MPs Vote In Favour Of Three-Person Babies

Britain becomes the first country in the world to allow the creation of IVF babies with DNA from three different people.

[flv]http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/multitopic/British_Vision/putclub.com_2015bv06_mps_three_person.flv[/flv]
user posted image

【电信1】 RealVideo / mp3

【电信2】 RealVideo / mp3

【网通/教育网】 RealVideo / mp3

点击进入英伦广角整理稿汇总页面

点击进入多主题版块听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

作者: 小楚君    时间: 2015-2-7 16:02     标题: [Homework]2015-02-07 英国议会下院通过“三亲育子”技术法案

If you're confused by Three Parent... you come to the right place. This is my kitchen lab. The eggs here are somewhat larger but the principles are the same and allows me to demonstrate what scientists hope to do with humans. Inside the egg core are the two bits. The egg yolk contains the nucleusin there are thousands of genes that make a chicken a chicken. In the egg white are the mitochondria which make the energy for the shell. They two contain a small number of genes. The problem is this egg comes from Henry Ata, a very sick hen, her genes and her mitochondria are defected so she has a disease of mitochondria. So scientists want to do is to seperate her egg. They want to get rid of the egg white with defeted mitochondria. And then want to keep the egg yolk with her healthy genes and healthy nucleus. They also have a donated egg. Now both parts of that are healthy There is no problem with that egg. But they also want to go through the same process. so they remove the donated yolk with this nucleus. They put that one side. And they keep the healthy egg white. They want that. And they add to it Henry Ata's nucleus with all her genes to make a new egg. And beileve me for the few weeks time that could turn into a chick. It would be healthy. It would contain Henry Ata's genes but not her diseases.                                                   
This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: smilewangyan    时间: 2015-2-8 08:49

homework===If you are confused by three parent embryos, you've come to the right place. This is my kitchen lab. The eggs here are some of larger but the principal is same and allows me to demonstrate scientists hope to do with humans. Inside the egg cores are the two bits. The egg yolk contains the nuclears in there are thousands of genes that make a chicken a chicken. In the... are the mitochondria which make energy for the cell too container small number of genes. The problem is this egg comes from Henry Ater a very sick hen. Her genes and her mitochondria are defective so she has a disease of the mitochondria. So what scientists want to do is to seperate her egg. They want to get rid of the egg whites with these defective mitochondria and want to keep the egg yolk with her healthy genes her healthy nuclears. They also have a donor egg now both parts of that are healthy. There is no problem with that egg. But they also want to go through the same process. So they remove the donated yolk or this nuclears they put that to one side and they keep the healthy egg white, they want that. And they add to it Henry Ater's nuclears with all her genes to make a new egg. And believe me for the few weeks time that could turn in a chick it 'll be healthy, it'll contain Henry Ater's genes but not her disease.
作者: stanshao    时间: 2015-2-8 13:36     标题: [Homework]2015-02-07 英国议会下院通过“三亲育子”技术法案

If you are confused by three-parent embryos, you've come to the right place. This is my kitchen lab. The eggs here are somewhat larger. But the principle is the same and allows me to demonstrate what scientists hope to do with humans.                                                   
Inside the egg cores are two bits. The egg yolk contains the nuclears, in there are thousands of genes that make a chicken a chicken. In the egg white are the mitochondria which make energy for the cell. They too contain a small number of genes. The problem is this egg come from Henry Ater, a very sick hen. Her genes and her mitochondria are defected so she has a disease of the mitochondria. So what scientists want to do is to separate her egg. They want to get rid of the egg white with these defective mitochondria and they want to keep the egg yolk with her healthy genes, her healthy nuclears. They also have a donate egg. Now both parts of that are healthy. There's no problem with that egg. But they also want to go through the same process, so they remove the donated yolk or these nuclears. They put that to one side. And the keep the healthy egg white, they want that. And they add to it Henry Ater's nuclears, with all her genes to make him a new egg. And believe me for a few weeks time that could turn in to a chick, it would be healthy. It would contain Henry Ater's genes but not her disease.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: amibu816    时间: 2015-2-9 09:53     标题: [Homework]2015-02-07 英国议会下院通过“三亲育子”技术法案

if you are confused by three parients, you come to the right place. This is my chicken lab. The eggs here somewhat larger but the principles are the same and allows me to demonstrate what scientists hope to do with humans.Inside the egg cores are the two bits. The egg yolk contains nucleus in there are thousands of genes that make a chicken a chicken. In the egg white are mitochondria which make energy for shell. The two contain a small number of genes. The problem is this egg comes for ..., a very sick hen. Her genes and mitochondria are defeted so she has a disease of mitichondria. So what scientists want to do is to seperate her egg, they want to get rid of egg white with defeted mitochondia, and want to keep the egg yolk with her health genes and health nucleus. They also have a donated egg, both parts of that are healthy. There are no problem with that egg. But the also want to go through the same process. So they remove the donated yolk with this nucleus. They put that one side, and they keep the healthy egg white.And they add to it,...nucleus with all her genes to make a new egg.And believe me for the few weeks time that can turn into a chick. It would be health. It would contain ...genes but not her disease.
作者: yong999988    时间: 2015-2-9 11:03

If you are confused by three parent embryos, you've come to the right place. This is my kitchen lab. The eggs here, are someone larger. But the principles are the same and allows me to demonstrate what's scientists hope to do with humans. Inside the egg of course, are the 2 bits. The egg yolk contains the nucleus. In there, are the thousands of genes that make a chicken a chicken. In the egg white, are the mitochondrion which make engergy for the cell. They too contain a small number of genes. The problem is, this egg comes from Henry Eter, a very sick hen. Her genes and her mitochondria are defective, so she has a desease of mitocondria. So what scientists want to do is to separate her egg. They want to get rid of the egg white with this defective mitchondria and want to keep her egg yolk with her healthy genes and her healthy nucleus. They also have a donor egg, now both part of that are healthy as there are no problem with that egg. But they also want to go through the same process, so they remove the donated yolk for this nucleus. They put that to one side, and they keep the healthy egg white that aren't bad. And they add to it Henry Eter's nucleus with all her genes to make a new egg. Now believe me, for a few weeks time, that could turn it into a chick, it will be healthy. It will contain Henry Eter's genes but not her desease.
作者: 273092198    时间: 2015-2-10 22:00     标题: [Homework]2015-02-07 英国议会下院通过“三亲育子”技术法案

If you are confused by tree parenting views, you've come to the right place.This is my Kitchen lab.The eggs are here.Some are larger but the principles are the same and it allows me to demonstrate what scientists hope to do with humans.Inside the eggs, of course the two beds, the egg yolk contains the nuclear in there, there are thousands of genes that make the chicken a chicken.In the egg white of the mighty codria which make energy for the cell.They too contain a smigall number of genes.The problem is that these egg comes from Henry Eter, a very sick hen.Her gene and her might condria are defect, so she has a disease of the mighty condria.So what scientists want to do is to separate her egg.They want to get rid of the egg whites with the defect white condria and want to keep the egg yolk with her healthy genes and her healthy nuclears.They also have a donated egg.Now the both parts are healthy.There's no problem with that egg. But they also want to go through the same process. So they remove the donated yolk and its nuclears and they put that on the one side and they keep the healthy egg white. They want that.And they add to it Henry Eter's nuclears with all her genes to make a new egg. And Believe me, for a few weeks' time that can turn into a chick.It will be healthy. It will be contained with Henry Eter's genes but not her disease.                                                   

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0