Board logo

标题: [word-lover] 【整理】2015-07-25 How to Use a Word [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2015-7-26 07:38     标题: 2015-07-25 How to Use a Word

wordlover-2015-07-25
http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/sest/201507/25/putclub.com_wordlover20150725.mp3
user posted image

电信 1 (MP3)

电信 2 (MP3)

网通 1 (MP3)

版主提示:

一、若是自己的听写稿且非头贴, 请发帖时标注"Homework".

二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注"on 某某人"并在修改处标红.

三、请用Verdana 3号字体.

四、若在听写和理解过程中遇到困难,请到Special版Q&A提问。

作者: TWENLONG    时间: 2015-7-26 12:01     标题: [Homework]2015-07-25 How to Use a Word

Today's word is dubious, spelled D U B I O U S. Dubious is an adjective that means of doubtful promise or outcome. It can also mean questionable or suspect as to true nature or quality. Or dubious can mean unsettled in opinion, doubtful. Here is the word used in a sentence by * from the * news. Can you work with what I have, he asked, sounded dubious. Absolutely I said, though I was dubious too. I don't wait stage houses with my own furnishings. The word dubious derives from the Latin word *, meaning to hesitate in choice of opinions or causes. And it's related to the Latin word *. Dubious can be used to indicate the uncertainty about the result of an action of the truth of a statement as well as about the uncertainty of a person and his or her character. In * case it usually implies a feeling a doubt from suspicion, mistrust or hesitation. I'm Peter *, that's with your word of the day.
This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: kenyyhh    时间: 2015-7-26 14:54     标题: [Homework]2015-07-25 How to Use a Word

Today's word is dubious, spelled d-u-b-i-o-u-s. Dubious is an adjective that means of doubtful promise or outcome. It can also mean questionable or suspected as to ture nature or quality, or dubious can mean unsettled in opinion, doubtful.

Here is the word used in a sentence by Marne Jameson from the S... M... News. Can you work with what I have? he asked, sound in dubious. Absolutely I said, though I was dubious too. I had always staged houses with my own furnishings.

The word dubious derives from the latin verb dubary ,meaning to hesitate in choice of opinions or causes, and it related to the latin word fortwo dowo. Dubious can be use to indicate uncertained about the result of an action or the truth of a statement as well as about the uncertained of a person and his or her charactor. In nether case it usually implies a feeling of doubt from suspicion, mistrust, or hesitation.

I am Peter Sokolofosiki, this is with your word of the day.  

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: KK2015forever    时间: 2015-7-28 08:22     标题: [Homework]2015-07-25 How to Use a Word

Today's word is dubious, spelled D-U-B-I-O-U-S. Dubious is an adjective, that means of doubtful promise or outcome. It can also mean question of or suspect as to true nature or quality, or dubious can mean unsettled in opinion, doubtful.

Here's the word used by Manny Jennison from the ****.news.

Can you work with what I have? He asked, sounding dubious. Absolutely. I said, though I was dubious, too. I ** stage ** with my own furnishes.

The word dubious derives from the Latin word dubius, meaning to hesitate in choices from opinions or causes, and it's related the Latin word for two, duo. Dubious can be used to indicate uncertainty about the result of an action, or the truth of a statement, as well as about the uncertainty of a person and his or her character. In either case, it usually implies a feeling of doubt from suspicion, mistrust or hesitation.

I'm Peter Sokolovski, this was your Word of the Day.

作者: 磷吏员黄色的V    时间: 2015-8-10 15:15

[Homework]2015-07-25 How to Use a Word
Today's word is dubious, spelled D-U-B-I-O-U-S. Dubious is an adjective that means of doubtful promise or outcome. It can also mean questionable or suspect as to true nature or quality. Or, dubious can also mean unsettled in opinion, doubtful. Here is the use in a sentence by Marni Jameson from the San Jose Mercury news: Can you walk with what I have? he asked, sounding dobious. Absolutily! I said, though I was dubious too. I'd always staged houses with my ow furnishing.
The word dobious derives from the Latin word dubare.Meaning to hesitate in choice of opinion or courses. And it's related to the latin word for two duo. dobious can be used to indicate about the result of an action or the truth of the statement as well as about the uncertatinty of a person and his or her character. In either case it usually implies a feeling of doubt from suspicion, mistrust or hesitation.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0