Board logo

标题: [英伦广角] 2016-03-26 英国哈里王子访问尼泊尔 向地震罹难者致哀 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2016-3-26 08:00     标题: 2016-03-26 英国哈里王子访问尼泊尔 向地震罹难者致哀

user posted image
'Sorry' Harry Visits Nepal Quake's Homeless

Britain's Prince tries to reassure one of thousands of families living in a tent they are "lucky" because they are alive.

[flv]http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/multitopic/British_Vision/putclub.com_2016bv13_harry_nepal.flv[/flv]
user posted image

【电信1】 RealVideo / mp3

【电信2】 RealVideo / mp3

【网通/教育网】 RealVideo / mp3

点击进入英伦广角整理稿汇总页面

点击进入多主题版块听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.

作者: 1977    时间: 2016-3-26 09:10

homework
  And how old are you? Fifteen?  yeah. Fifteen years old. Well, it looks very well-organized.
  Just a teenager, Pristine is in charge here, made manager of the camp because he can speak English, a helpful skill when facing the exquisitive prince Harris.
  Hi, hi. I will take my shoes off.I can, It's ok.It's very easy to do.You all live here for the whole of the last year. And how much longer do you think you have to live here before you can?
  Around 260 people lived here in the camp in Backpool on the outskirts of Katmandu. A quarter of them are children, with Eighty families  sharing  just fifty-five tents.It's his first visit to Nepal, yet obvious he feels a real connection to these people.
  It's nice to finally have the chance to come to Nepal and to meet the families and people and the places in which the ? come from.And I am sorry that you have to live here.but you are all alive, all alive.I know the earthquake is . In some way you are lucky you are alive and no one lost their lives.
It's when you see the dozens of families still living on the canvas that you realize just how much recovery work still needs to be done.Prince Harry's trip does draw attention to the conditions here, but it is likely the families are going to live here in these tents for at least another year to come.
  A ceremony of luck had greeted him earlier in the day.He saw another side of the devestation. ? Square, an iconic site in Katmandu,where historic temples and the ancient world palace were badly damaged.Harry wants to draw attention to the restoration work still needed, and not his own wood work skills.Bringing  tourists here is also  part of what his trip is about. Many would argue that this gentle people have been let down by their politicians with ongoing delays  the earthquake recovery plans. For the families still potentially years away from getting life back to normal, attention from this prince has been more than welcome.
作者: 深白的蓝    时间: 2016-3-26 12:31     标题: [Homework]2016-03-26 英国哈里王子访问尼泊尔 向地震罹难者致哀

How old are you? 15?
Yeah, 15 years old.
It looks very well organized which is down to you I'm sure.
Just a teenager, P is in charge here, made manager of the camp because he can speak English, a helpful skill when faced with inquisitive prince Harry.
I take my shoes off, okay we can, no, it's okay, it's very easy, you're all living here for the whole of last year? and how much longer do you think you'll have to live here before you can...
Around 260 people live in the camp in B on the outskirts of Kathmandu, a quarter of them are children with 80 families sharing just 55 tents. It's his first visit to Nepal, yet obviously he feels a real connection with its people.
It's nice to finally have the chance to come to Nepal and meet the families and the people and the place from which the Gurkhas have come from, and I'm sorry that you have to live in here, but you are all alive, I know the earthquake and you are now living here, but in some way you are lucky that you are all alive, and no one lost their lives.
It's when you see the dozens of families still living under the canvas, you realize just how much recovery work still needs to be done. Prince Harry's trip does draw attention to the conditions here, but it is likely that the families are going to be living in these tents for at least another year to come.
A ceremony of luck had greeted him earlier in the days, he saw another side of the devastation. P square, an iconic site in Kathmandu where historic temples and the ancient royal palace were badly damaged. Harry wants to draw attention to the restoration works still needed, and not his own woodwork skills.
Bringing tourists back here is also part of what his trip is about, even if he turned into an attraction himself. Many would argue these gentle people have been let down by their politicians with ongoing delays for the earthquake recovery plans. For the families still potentially years away from getting life back to normal, attention from this prince has been more than welcome.
Rhiannon Mills, Sky new in Kathmandu.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: xingxingcamille    时间: 2016-4-6 07:35

本帖最后由 xingxingcamille 于 2016-4-6 07:45 编辑

HOMEWORK(标蓝处存疑)

“And how old are you? 15?”

“Yeah, 15 years old.”

“Well, it looks very well organized which is down to you, I’m sure.”

“Yeah.”

“Hello, Namaste.”

Just a teenager, Purushotam is in charge here, made manager of the camp because he can speak English, a helpful skill when faced with inquisitive Prince Harry.

“Hi, hi.”

“I’ll take my shoes off.”

“Ok.”

“Ok, we can. No, it's okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's very easy to do. And you're all living here for the whole of the last year? And how much longer do you think you'll have to live here before you can...”

Around 260 people live in the camp in Bhaktapur of the outskirts of Kathmandu. A quarter of them are children with the 80 families sharing just 55 tents. It’s his first visit to Nepal, yet obviously he feels a real connection with these people.

“It’s nice to finally have the chance to come to Nepal and meet the families, and people, and the place from which the Gurkhas have come from, so.... And I’m sorry that you have to live in here. But you are all alive, you are all alive, you know. I know the earthquake hit and you now live here, but in some way you are lucky that you are all alive and no one lost their lives.”

It’s when you see the dozens of families still living under canvas you realize just how much recovery work still needs to be done. Prince Harry’s trip does draw the attention to the conditions here, but it is likely that the families are going to be living in these tents for at least another year to come.

A ceremony of luck had greeted him earlier in the days. He saw another side of the devastation -- Patan Durbar Square, an iconic site in Kathmandu where historic temples and ancient royal palace were badly damaged. Harry wants to draw attention to the restoration works still needed and not his own woodwork skills.

“I can’t do it. Not many people can. I am showing how hard it is to do this - wow.”

Bringing tourists back here is also part of what this trip is about, even if he turned into an attraction himself.

“Tourism is one thing X. You’ve been looking after.”

“Very well.”

“Of course you are.”

Many would argue these gentle people have been let down by their politicians with ongoing delays of the earthquake recovery plans. For the families still potentially years away from getting life back to normal, attention from this prince has been more than welcome.

Rhiannon Mills, Sky News, in Katmandu.

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0