Board logo

标题: [word-lover] 【整理】2016-05-16 How to Use a Word [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2016-5-17 08:00     标题: 2016-05-16 How to Use a Word

wordlover-2016-05-16
http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/sest/201605/16/putclub.com_wordlover20160516.mp3
user posted image

电信 1 (MP3)

电信 2 (MP3)

网通 1 (MP3)

版主提示:

一、若是自己的听写稿且非头贴, 请发帖时标注"Homework".

二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注"on 某某人"并在修改处标红.

三、请用Verdana 3号字体.

四、若在听写和理解过程中遇到困难,请到Special版Q&A提问。

作者: 张傻    时间: 2016-5-18 19:40

homework
Today’s word is quincunx, spelled q-u-i-n-c-u-n-x. Quincunx is a noun means an arrangement of five things in a square of rectangle with one on each corner and one in the middle. Here is the word used in the sentence by William Down Ranple from the New York with view of Books. The tower of Anger Walt shipped at the quincunx, five points across were named after amount marule, the home of the God believe in Indian meets the life at the center of the world. In ancient Rome, a quincunx was a coin where the weight equaled to 5\12 a libra, a unit of weight similar to our pound. The coins name comes from the Latin root “quinque” meaning fine and “uncia” meaning 1\12. The ancient use a patient of 5 dots arrange like the pips at the X as simple for the coin, and the English speakers apply the word to arrangement similar to that distinctive 5 dot mark. I’m Peter Sokolowsk, with you the word of the Day
作者: Rubychen222    时间: 2016-5-22 22:05     标题: [Homework]【整理】2016-05-16 How to Use a Word

Homework: Today's word is quincunx spelled Q-U-I-N-C-U-N-X. Quincunx is a noun that means the ----ive things in square or rectacke with one each corner in one the middle that word used in the sentence by ----  from New York of value books and what she quincunx five was named after Mountain meroom  the home of gar
This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: gzpay    时间: 2016-5-30 00:29

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0