Board logo

标题: [VOA] VOA 2020-03-11 [打印本页]

作者: qingchengshan    时间: 2020-3-11 08:01     标题: VOA 2020-03-11

VOA 20200311
http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/sest/202003/11/putclub.com_20200311VOA.mp3
user posted image

【电信用户1】在线播放和下载

Download mp3

【电信用户2】下载
Download mp3

【网通/教育网用户】在线播放和下载
http://enedu.putclub.com/update/sest/202003/11/putclub.com_20200311VOA.mp3

Download mp3

【迅雷高速】下载

Download mp3

Standard版听写规则(新手必读)

版主提示:
一、若是自己的听写稿, 请发帖时标注'Homework'.
二、若是改稿, 请发帖时标注'on 某某人'并在修改处标红.
三、为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷高速下载本站音频/视频材料.  

作者: f19061617    时间: 2020-3-11 10:07

This is VOA news. h p     maxigen I'm proved of you.       9 is the 9        put     the revoluntion the way for good                in          mx            9   .  We counld't               However the 30%         use                        is ring for  the unvers                             . This is how cruze the   it is . We couldn't gr           the magazine in this city.               was absolute get free              in was
作者: f19061505邓良芳    时间: 2020-3-11 11:25

Homework
The government of the New York says schools and churches will be closed for 2 weeks from Thursday in the worst    in the U.S., just north of New York city. Public are hoping the   deal with    help   economic effects of the    including a cut    U.S.    markets enter the day more than 4%  24 hours    biggest one day for since the financial crisis in 2008.
The Franch president          says the   will take all measures necessary to tackle the    of     . He was specking after    video     of European leaders.    , the worst   country outside China ,      .
作者: f19022202    时间: 2020-3-11 11:47     标题: [Homework]VOA 2020-03-11

Homework
be away,knows i am listen again,the great wall.However,the center to center not going down,they can huge crowds.As the use of This is how crazy We could not guarantee the people what is it everybody in this country would get what we bring
this is primas today and washton.As a part of to provide it to the vidual as a result of outbreak.yesterday how is your in decussion hero text guys are really.he wants to make sure the assistance need most.I think the American people other once who were need to hang great aks.Not the nost or normals in American people,we need to put familys first,that is was the force.That is the tall a hundred eleven, there be ninety seven that is even the worst thing in the country.to support people and probably and more than a hundred countries are now the cases.One hundred and fourty thousand report the view that store.other goverment.persue hand by hand update.my office has in gration to support the operation.But at least she is also concerned the founfing of abroad but he knows the sense of dailoge.Who is convent in China.Awful the large and a high circulate,look at the near airport the flight to goff for theri arrest.

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: F19061608李海琦    时间: 2020-3-11 12:14

Homework
This is VOA news. I'm John Pa. I'm kill not again in a big way. is the than many people Center revolutional the wany for goodande wave 147 dollar stick and alone. I'll beg with never put her the US Center probably. However, ceenter says not going down with other fight. He can continue the strug huge creoss as his virues to win first his issue. This is how crazy it is. We couldn't get the magazine is the belt. They couldn't get the people aforded it. But like this everybody in this wil get down magazine absolutely free. other today for the homeand washing him your expression president. his leaders says the god as business visual who suffer all free, he said. the evebody discuss test discuss American. New York Jack he wants to make sure the assistant to leave the most. One thing is clude the American n people other one who will leave the  relief hungry. is its hungry. not not not cooperatin first informal. The American people. We need to family's first. This is VOC news.
作者: HoneyJoanna    时间: 2020-3-11 18:20     标题: [Homework]VOA 2020-03-11

This is via. Former vice delicates us senator huge crowds. get vaccine free. D sustaincial relief taxthe A need the relief congress we need to put family first. Corona Virus new death 97 . WHO 140,000 death toll. Human Rights protesters and journalists
concerned about pedending  violence
Russians MH37 suspect shot down

This post was generated by put listening repetition system,  Check the original dictation thread!
作者: f19061309    时间: 2020-3-12 09:40

Homework:This is VOA news ,I am Joe Pa.Michigan I am proud of you the big world tonight . President  Briden opens tonight is the nighty, he puts the  revolution away for good and with 147 delegates at stake in Michigan alone a big win ,there could hurt the US ... from....,however senator  is not going down without a fight .he continues to draw a huge crowds  as he uses the corona virus to reinforce the need for universal  health care, this is how crazy it s . We couldn’t  guarantee that people will be able to afford it elected  president everybody in this country will get that back seen absolutely free,other states with primaries today ...in north Kota and Washington.US president Donald trump has met with leaders to discuss the  tax cut as part of efforts to provide substantial relief to businesses and individuals who suffer financially  as a result of the corona outbreak ,he said yesterday  .the American people are the ones who will need the relief if congress acts .First and foremost American  people we need to put families first  .This is the VOA news
作者: f19061324    时间: 2020-3-12 09:58

Homework
the big way. former best jubai hope tabulation is the night revolution the way for good and with 147 dollars stay can wash a long for a big way ......could her.....However, sener senders not going down was other fee you can turn huge cross as use ground for use.  ......This is crazy it is. we couldn't get when I back see is a buraty . they couldn't gerothay when people be able to a forgray. everybody in this country would get free. ..........just songs She wants to make sure there are six tens is most. one thing is clear. the American people on the ones who wants live the relief. Not building this, not more time. First and foremost, the American people we need put family first. This is BOA news.
作者: f19061321    时间: 2020-3-12 09:59

Homework
This is VOA news. I'm John Paker. Formervice delicates the joke is the than many people Center revolutionary the wayfor good and away 147 dollar stick and alone. I'll beg with never put her theUS Center probably. However,
says notgoing down with other fight. He can continue the struge huge cross as his virusto win first his issue. This is how crazy it is. We couldn't get when themagazine is the belt. They couldn't get the people afforded it. But like thiseverybody in this is wil get down magazine absolutely free. Another day for thewashing him your expression president. his leaders says the god as businessvisual who suffer all free, he said. the eveybody discuss test discussAmerican. New York Jack he wants to make sure the assistant to leave the most.
作者: f19061309    时间: 2020-3-12 10:34

Homework This is VOA news. I am Joe Pak . I am proud of Michigan . President Biden opens tonight is the nighty , he puts the  revolution away for good and with 147 delegates at stake in Michigan alone a big win there could hurt the US senator from ..., however as senator  is not going down without a fight, he continues to draw huge crowds as he uses the corona virus to reinforce the need for universal health care,  this is how crazy it is. They couldn't guarantee that people will be able to afford it elected President everybody in this country will get that back seen absolutely free, other states with primaries today . In north Kota and Washington US President Donald Trump has met with  leaders this afternoon to discuss the tax cut as part of efforts to provide substantial relief to businesses and individuals who suffer financially as a result of the corona outbreak he said yesterday . He wants to make sure the assistance benefits those who need it most won't be is clear. The American people are the ones who will need the relief if congress acts. The names of the billionaires that the multinational corporations first and foremost American people we need to put families first ness is failing news.
作者: gzlmdigital    时间: 2020-3-12 15:03     标题: [Homework]VOA 2020-03-11

This is VOA news, I'm Jonie Park

Michigan I'm count on you, a big win, former vice president Joe Bidden hoping the night is the night, the night he push the Burnie Sanders revolution away for good and with 147 delegations that stick with Michigan alone, a big win there could hurt US senator from Vermont republic, however senator Sander is not going down without fight, he continues to draw huge crowds as he uses the coronavirus to reinforce the need for universal health care his signature issue. This is how crazy, this is we couldn't guarantee when I back vaccine is developed, we couldn't guarantee the people could afford it, but let he president everybody in this country will get that vaccine absolutely free with states with primary NAME with Missisip, Mesouri, North Dekota and Washington. US president Donald Trump met with congressional leaders this afternoon and discuss the payroll tax card. As part of Africa provides substantial release to businesses and individuals who suffer financially as result of the coronavirus outbreak. he said yesterday, it be mean with harsh republicans, mich makalon everybody, discussing a possible payroll tax, cut or relief, substantial relief.
Democratic congressman for New York Karken Jeffery says he want to make sure the assistance benefits who need it most, one thing is clear, the American people are the ones who will need the relief if congress acts. After millionaires after billionaires after XX national cooperation, first and formals the american people they need to put families first. this is VOA news.
The impact from the Coronavirus remains unabated with the death toll across Europe reaching 511, there been 97 new death in Italy the worst hit in European country.
The United States efforts now underway of support people either in vehicle owns or tax cuts.
The globally WHO said more than 100 countries are now reporting coronavirus cases more than 114,000 people reported ill and death toll has topped to 4000. The UN high commissioner for human right are deploying the violent escalating attacks against political opponents after government of Venizulla president Nicolas Nodorrow. Marshal NAME presented all the update the situation of Venizulla to the UN human right council on Tuesday, Verser Slang reports of VOA in Geneva.
Human right chief Machell Bachlor says the human right situation in Vensunilla has worsened  since last report on conditions of that country on December. She speaks in (place name I guess). My office has also documents agressions against members of political protesters and journalists and securities forces did not apt to prevent such regressions, we are pose vegite cases and siesures by political parties and NGO's. XX is usually company by Irediric, exposures and just a pile of values
Name a former president sherly says she's also concern about the pending legislation to sanction human rights organization their perceive funding from abraod. Lisa shelan from VOA news Geneva
France ambassador to the UN Geneva could size high commissioner presentations of balance but he notes the assasive is maintain in the dialog. But try a Russian and 3 Ukraine citizen of July 2014 dawning of the maslsure airlines flight

作者: f19061329    时间: 2020-3-12 20:16

homework
this is VOA news. i am John Parker. Mr..., i am count on you. A big win, Vice President hoped that tonight is the night, the night we push the revolutio away for good, and with 147... ,a big win could hurt... from republic, however... is not going down without a fight. As he uses the clowns to the virus. this is how crazy it is.
作者: geniustch    时间: 2020-3-14 11:45

This is VOA news, I'm Jonie Parker

Michigan I'm count on you, a big win. Former vice president Joe Bidden hoping the tonight is the night, the night he push the Burnie Sanders revolution away for good and with 147 delegate that stick with Michigan alone, a big win there could hurt US senator from Vermont republic. However, senator Sander is not going down without fight, he continues to draw huge crowds as he uses the coronavirus to reinforce the need for universal health care his signature issue. This is how crazy it is, we couldn't guarantee when I back vaccine is developed, we couldn't guarantee the people could afford it, but let he president everybody in this country will get that vaccine absolutely free. Other states with primary XX with Mississippi, Mansouri, North Dakota and Washington.
US president Donald Trump met with congressional leaders this afternoon and discuss the payroll tax cut. As part of Africa provides substantial release to businesses and individuals who suffer financially as result of the coronavirus outbreak. He said yesterday, it be mean with harsh republicans, mich makalon everybody, discussing a possible payroll tax, cut or relief, substantial relief.
Democratic congressman for New York Karken Jeffery says he want to make sure the assistance benefits who need it most, one thing is clear, the American people are the ones who will need the relief if congress acts. After millionaires after billionaires after XX national cooperation, first and formals the America people they need to put families first. this is VOA news.
The impact from the Coronavirus remains unabated with the death toll across Europe reaching 511, there been 97 new death in Italy the worst hit in European country.
In the United States efforts now underway of support people either in vehicle owns or tax cuts.
The globally WHO said more than 100 countries are now reporting coronavirus cases more than 114,000 people reported ill and death toll has topped to 4000. The UN high commissioner for human right are deploying the violent escalating attacks against political opponents after government of Venezuela president Nicolas Maduro. Marshal XX presented all the update the situation of Venezuela to the UN human right council on Tuesday, Verser Slang reports of VOA in Geneva.
Human right chief Machell Bachlor says the human right situation in Venezuela has worsened  since last report on conditions of that country on December. She speaks interpreter. My office has also documents aggressions against members of political protesters and journalists and securities forces did not apt to prevent such regressions, we are pose vegite cases and seizures by political parties and NGO's. XX is usually company by Irediric, exposures victims and just a pile of violence.
XXX a former president Chile says she's also concern about the pending legislation to sanction human rights organization their perceive funding from abroad. Lisa shelan from VOA news Geneva
Venezuela ambassador to the UN Geneva XX xx could size high commissioner presentations of lack balance but he notes the assessment is maintain in the dialog. But trial a Russian and 3 Ukraine citizen of July 2014 dawning of the Malaysia airlines flight MH17,separate controlled in eastern of Ukraine, and suspect was charged in the murder for 298 passengers and crew who were in the flight for Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, was shut down was killed by Russian made aircraft missile.
The observer said recovering show crew losted their gravity in down airliner.
All 4 suspects are remind the large room not high security which located very near the airport, don’t let to fly off, desperate for International warn for their arrest.
作者: f19061327    时间: 2020-3-26 22:27

this is voa news .im kill not you a big way.a presidential by open tonight is night.the 90 percent ofxx.revolution away for good and with 147xxx.  a big win there could hurt the us xxx. however its not going down without fight he continue to draw huge crowds as uses xxx  .  for universal health care .xxx issue this is how crazy we couldnt  guarantee the win xx back they couldnt guarantee be able to afford it .everybody inthis country will get absolutely free   states xxx. discuss xx as part of efforts provides xx relief to bussiness . he said yesterday meeting with the house republicans . discussing the possible tax cut or relief xxx relief . xxx says he want to make sure the systems those who need most  its clear the  american people other ones  we need relief if congress ax.afterxxx the american people we need  to put families first these is voa news .the impact virus  to remain .reaching 511. there be 97 in european country.united states efforts now and way to support people tax cut .

欢迎光临 普特英语听力论坛 (http://forum.putclub.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0